This show is a treasure

This show is a treasure.

I really liked this episode, even though I didn't like Captain Planet when I was a kid.

>bear loves dic
Of course he does.

really liked enid

I didn't expect them to go as all-out as they did with it.

I guess the saying is true, Most people's trash is people with shitty taste's treasure.

>Captain Planet crossover
>recent episode is a gigantic Dexter's Lab reference
It's got the spirit of the Cartoon Cartoons era.

I don't like this show but I did like this episode because it pushed all my nostalgia buttons.

>cartoons are now so bad an unoriginal that they have to constantly put references or dedicate entire episodes to actual good old shows

DiC Entertainment

thatwasthejoke

Who is that spooky feller in the red robe?
also what show?
also if the spooky feller ain't a regular character I don't care about what show it is

>captain planet
>actual good show

you better watch your mouth you fucking commie!

Show is OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes! Spooky feller is A Real Magic Skeleton, and yes he is a recurring character.

Nice. thank you. Going to check this out tomorrow
love me some skellies

Yes just like all of gainax's whole career is making old shows again but changing the titles and you eat that shit up.

>old cartoons were so bad an unoriginal that they had to constantly put references or dedicate entire episodes to books

So why did no one talk about how Ian literally put the main character from RPG world in the show?

This image is bait, right?

>not posting the edit
Come on,OP.

in whose world is Super Duper Sumos "meh"? It's the worst show on this chart by a mile

I need more Magi and Brandon being bromos.

be the change you want to see in the world

well that's the plot of an upcoming ep

It's got various flaws which pervade basically any American animated series these days, but it manages to keep the worst of it at bay and manages to keep up its own charm.
No More Pow Cards was a fucking clunker of a mess though.

>Sonic Underground
>Good
Please tell me you meant to put AoStH up there and got the wrong show by mistake.

>Sonic Underground
>Good

>Super Mario Bros Super Show
>Terrible

Kill yourself unironically you miserable faggot.