Are there any good red pilled videogames out there?

Are there any good red pilled videogames out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxOKEsBx4NU
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLOQsD0EAY4qH0T8TPm0JssZI-sTDbUJOY&v=0iC9xpDSXyI
youtube.com/watch?v=fu1e9KsnMnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know about red-pilled per se but that game's fucking amazing. While the setting in general is pretty fucking liberal it's nice regardless.

I'd suggest grand strat games though OP

>VtM
>redpilled
It's just from the 90s and seems redpilled by comparison. White Wolf Games have always been huge fag advocates.

The Witcher 3 has exactly zero nonwhites.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxOKEsBx4NU

Deus Ex

The whole Grand Theft Auto series, it's actually a parody of America.

Fingers crossed for a sequel since Paradox Interactive now owns the right to White Wolf Publishing.

pac man

Ofieri are Arabs.

Is this bait? Or is this game actually good?

There are no good video games. At least not since 2006. 2006 was 20 years ago.

This. I always thought these games were trash, but GTA5's gameplay and commentary are on point

user, are you even aware of the current year? I mean come on, it's the current year.

For sure there will be. I wouldn't be surprised if they made a grand strat game out of it as well.

Morrowind

>Are there any good red pilled videogames out there?
Postal 2.

holy fuck that game was great.

Don't forget their much-derided "Women In History" EUIV update.
Even for Swedes they're cucks. Hope is not wise where they are concerned.

Lula sexy empire.
Half-life 2 as of now.

Dominions IV: Thrones of Ascension

I'll never buy a paradox game again after EU4. And not for political bullshit but because it was a fucking scam with mandatory DLC.

>JC Denton: "How about a report on yourself?"

>Morpheus: "I was a prototype for Echelon IV. My instructions are to amuse visitors with information about themselves."

>JC Denton: "I don't see anything amusing about spying on people."

>Morpheus: "Human beings feel pleasure when they are watched. I have recorded their smiles as I tell them who they are."

>JC Denton: "Some people just don't understand the dangers of indiscriminate surveillance."

>Morpheus: "The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms."

>JC Denton: "Electronic surveillance hardly inspires reverence. Perhaps fear and obedience, but not reverence."

>Morpheus: "God and the gods were apparitions of observation, judgment and punishment. Other sentiments towards them were secondary."

>JC Denton: "No one will ever worship a software entity peering at them through a camera."

>Morpheus: "The human organism always worships. First, it was the gods, then it was fame (the observation and judgment of others), next it will be self-aware systems you have built to realize truly omnipresent observation and judgment."

>JC Denton: "You underestimate humankind's love of freedom."

>Morpheus: "The individual desires judgment. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so is civilization."

No game ever reached this level of redpolls

It's bait.

L7KYF-WR8VI-65FIX

free steam key for dangerous golf from humblebundle

Deport Imperials

try anything war hammer related. that whole setting is one gigantic redpill,

I still buy them because I'm a slut for grand strat.
But I hate them and myself for it.

/k/ af

Agree. Sequals were kinda meh but this game is a classic.

I don't know about EU4 but they've made and published some really good games

Yeah, their business model of "buy our 500 separate micro-DLC packs to make the game actually fun" is pretty shitty, but I can't help but love a lot of their stuff regardless.

>I'll never buy a paradox game again after EU4. And not for political bullshit but because it was a fucking scam with mandatory DLC.
Pirate the shit out of it and shove it down the kikes at paradox asses!

Deus EX

Speaking of golf, Golf with your Friends is a fucking amazing game

Skyrim is red pilled as fuck. (((Thalmor))) having the races of civilized men fight among themselves while (((they))) slowly amass power and prepare to take over.

Jazz Jackrabbit 2.

Fite me.

Real life is now our video game.

Apply your same Paradox autism to gaining power IRL.

Medievil :^)

I bought HoI4 and am done now. I got conned with EU4 and CK2 too badly to commit again. I can't afford to keep dropping 300 dollars in DLC per game.

That being said, I do have like easily 4000 hours in Paradox games if you include M&B.

I'm wondered how easy it would be for me to succeed if I tried as hard in real life as I do in EU4. Maybe I should.

Victoria 2. EU4 as well, depending on what style you choose to play.

Killer7 is the ultimate Redplill game

What's wrong with CK2, apart from it not being all that great without all the content DLCs with the exception of Conclave and Aztec Invasion or whatever it was called?

>Super edgy mixed race hacker taking on ebil govt and corporations
>literally antifa the game

No thanks

True, I was kinda disappointed at the level of simplicity in Human Revolution, even Invisible War had more depth to it

Chivalry, Mount & Blade series, Insurgency.

If you are an assfaggots player Dota 2 is your game of choice, almost no women play it and it redpills you really quick on south americans.

This game perfectly illustrates the jewish people.

I fucking love CK2, I got 2000 hours in CK2 alone am going to start modding so I can enjoy it more. The thing is that I've spent like 300 bucks on it and it's gotten too pricey, even for that many hours.

Sunset Invasion was shit, but I kind of liked Conclave since it made the intrigue inside of a realm a bit better. Favors are really good for marriage gaming. The only real issue is that weakening the King as a duke or something is kind of pointless because you'll end up taking over in a generation or two anyway if you're smart, so you'll just inherit a weak throne. Best to keep the king strong and then usurp it.

Check out the video

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLOQsD0EAY4qH0T8TPm0JssZI-sTDbUJOY&v=0iC9xpDSXyI

I KNOW many of you faggots play this game

What's the point of buying single-player games?

Storyline

I didn't ask what's the point of playing them, I asked what's the point of buying them.

This.

Final fantasy Tactics tops my list of redpilled vidya

Planescape Torment. I don't think they've ever done something like that plotwise.
Deus Ex is some faglord fedora fantasy you have to be retarded to think it's deep

rip sirtech

>start modding so I can enjoy it more.
I've modded the fuck out of it in previous playthroughs, and played several total conversion mods, but I've never been able to access the Paradox CK2 forums because and browse the mods there because it requires a CD key. I have a legit copy, but nowhere can I find my key for the base game on Steam, only for the DLCs I have.

Also Steam worksop doesn't work for me on CK2 for whatever reason.

Fuck, I love this game. Can't wait to buy a new GPU so I can play it.

If the game is really good then the person can choose to support the developers.

any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games if you want to experience life in Russia without actually going there

Whats the point in watching a movie.

Supporting the devs who make the games you enjoy?

King of Dragon Pass

I am angry. Angry about Elves and Praxians.

Trnashumanism/ancap dystopianism:
Deus Ex
Syndicate
Shadowrun series

Social mythology:
- Planescape: Torment
- Zeno Clash (both parts)

Maybe but he is complaining about having to pay for lots of essentially mandatory DLCs, when he can get them for free, and, if he wants, support the devs with whatever sum he feels is appropriate.

>MGS 2
That game is an overdose of redpill
and it had it's... moments

Life in Ukraine, actually, and the game keeps getting more and more realistic with each year.

For being a roach, you're actually a pretty cool goy

I don't mind. Crusader Kings was rad. Phantasy Star sold for 100 bucks in the before times and that was when video games were shit compared to now.

Oh that. DLCs is a huge scam, I don't pay for any game that has DLCs

Barb, reinstalling

all games are pretty much corrupted with SJW bullshit and childish plot. Play it to kill time, if you want to learn stuff try a book or a documentary.

Yeah but there aren't many of them and you kill the majority.

A video game from 2001. Kojima's ideas from 14 years ago have predicted things that are happening on the present. Corruption in journalism, media, the internet, sociality, and even politics. The may be nuts, but you can't deny his brilliance. He saw this coming.

whats the point of buying multiplayer games?

someone will just make same game that is f2p and sell cosmetics

The only games I paid for recently were Banished and Wargame: Red Dragon. Got enough play time out of both to justify the purchase, especially Wargame.

Gothic 1 + 2+addon

well fallout 1 and 2 are previous to the Cultural marxist invasion from feminists. they are redpilled games, if you dont mind the graphics ...

Moscowfag who never left the city borders detected.

I got back into Skyrim with the Special Edition.

At the time, I didn't think of it, but after taking the redpill for years? God damn, the Stormcloaks and Ulfric's position on things is based.

I'm gonna actually go do the Civil War quests this time, just to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Fuck the (((Thalmor))) and the Empire cucks. Praise Talos.

The eternal struggle of man. We are free, but wish to be known intimately and obsloved of our sins.

Our own guilt and vanity will destroy us.

Metal Gear Solid 2 is the epitome of the redpill, no other films or games come close.

It sold for 100 bucks because you were buying a 24 Mb circuit board in 1994.

What about this?

all ja players ive met so far are pretty decent. no exceptions.

Fking bloodbath!!!! RE!!!!!!!!!!!!

>He saw this coming.
That's the chilling part... whats next on the prediction list? Trump gets killed by a robo ninja with a nice ass in 2020?
or memes begin to physically manifest or infect people and control them?
youtube.com/watch?v=fu1e9KsnMnA

Recently replayed it and it's still excellent.

Feels too short to me though, research is lightning-fast and I always reach Transcendence in no time.

dont even waste your time. no bethesda game is redpilled if it was done after 2013.

Digital Dist. apologists claimed that it would bring down prices. But really, they just charge the same and pocket the difference.

praise him.

How many people live in Jersey?

I need to actually revisit this.

Was still a kid, and I didn't know what the fuck was going on the first play-through, but it seemed surreal.

I wonder what I missed.

PTSD simulator