Why is the German economy so good?

Why is the German economy so good?

Why do they have so many manufacturing jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelstand
static1.squarespace.com/static/548ac75ce4b0a10ad41f38e7/t/55edaa22e4b03d3d6e78da4c/1441638946906/MITWMF_Folder_Venohr_Website.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The eternal Teuton is ruthlessly efficient

I don't know.

The EU

efficiency

They didn't have Thatcher and NAFTA and are the de facto chiefs of the EU.

Germans love working.

Because German culture is autistic

They have a good formation system, which favor practice with the apprenticeship system.
The working force is consequently diverse and weel-trained for their job. This results, of course, in a good a strong economy.

Like in Switzerland in fact.

The Americans had two choices of target to bomb in WW2.

The factories.

Or the workers.

They chose the latter so the former could stay intact

because WORK IS LOVE, WORK IS LIFE.
MUH WORK. MUH JOB THIS, MUH JOB THAT.

a mixture of all of them :]

because of the EU
most of their products have very good quality and they flood the markets in EU with those
those monies then go to germany which then the smaller countries get back as gibs
essentially the money never left the country but germoney gets moral points and your country gets shit
this is one of the reasons why EU is a death trap for most of the countries applying/already in it

masterrace

We do have NAFTA.
What do you think the Common EU market is?

Effective Tariffs along with a desire for consumers to buy products "Made In Germany"

This is why Germany has a strong manufacturing sector.

fuckn masterrace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race

Because they're now the third-world country that manufacturing jobs are being imported to for cheap labor.

There's just a difference between the people of Europe. Everyone has their thing. With Germans it's working.

I once gave a german girl the ol' lickaroo
Best looking vagina I've ever seen.

How do they do it?
How will immigration change this?

A service based economy is the worst thing that can happen to you. Everything needs to be imported from nations you don't even want do deal with.

I would say also work culture. They do work seriously during the week and get wasted seriously on the weekends.

I've been in Germany for work and i see the difference is all about work culture.

they have enough slaves roaming around.

mine = blown

workaholics, nothing compared to asians though

So what you are saying is
You basically get stuff for free
But you think that is a death trap
Why?

If the Germans can have universal health care , affordable higher education and a strong manufacturing sector . So can the US.

US workers are actually more productive and work more hours. We are harder workers

>US workers are actually more productive and work more hours. We are harder workers
But too many of you are cubicle mice. It doesn't matter if you work harder and longer if all you do is selling phone contracts.

No. You may work longer hours, but that doesnt mean you work harder or better. It means it takes you longer to get similar or even worse results.

I don't much care for Germans, New Germans or Germany at all, but those motherfuckers are efficient, accurate and good at what they do. theres a reason American cars do shit outside of the American market.

nothing is ever free
it's a trap because it suppresses and destroys manufacturing of a country
if a country doesn't produce worthy products or wealth it's economy is shit
shit economy = shitty situation for everyone in the country

I see your point
And its true what you´re saying
On the other side you could be of value if you help greece to kick out the rapefugees and muslims invaders

Phd physics checking in, so can mostly speak about academics. Comparing foreign workers/students to the German ones, I noticed two big differences:

1. German students going for their master degree or who have it already, seem to be way more independent than the foreigners coming here trying to study/work. The foreigners need to be told every step of their work plan by some kind of superior, i.e. they behave like worker bees. After 12-24 months they usually adapt and barely rely on their superiors opinion regarding trivial stuff. This also holds true for PhD exchange students or even full PhD's from most other countries.

2. Difficulty of Uni system seems to be higher. Every German student who I know who went abroad for a year (doesn't matter the country, except Switzerland and Austria), without an exception, came back saying that it was way easier and they could either do party 3 times a week or decide to do nearly twice the amount of credit points in the same time frame (this does not hold true for non STEM subjects though, for instance History is just piss easy everywhere).

3. All the Germans I know seem to hate the system of "facetime", i.e. they would never think about sitting around having nothing to do, scrolling through web pages while at work. When they go to work for 8-9 hours a day, then they work 7.5-8 hours of that. The rest is lunch break or time used for sitting on the crapper. All the foreigners I know working here on the other hand seem to have all the time in the world and even sit around 10-12 hours a day chatting to each other and doing random non work related stuff and even then don't do the work the others do in 8 hours.

This would be my comment to that, after I myself have tutored around 100-120 bachelor and master students, directly supervised 14 bachelor and master students doing their thesis and dealing with around 50 other people ranging from bachelor to phd.

ok that were 3 differences, not 2 .....

The Euro is advantaging them and as the rest of Europe as no means to make monetary adjustment or policies, it's basically banco for them. For Germany Euro is undervalued around 3 to 5%, France, second biggest, it's overvalued around the same gap. Just do the math for the shitholes that are the Eastern Europe countries, and see who benefit from all that.

bullshit, we buy our food as cheap as possible. compare the spendings of all other nations in eu to germany. we are cheap ass motherfucker.
and we dont not desire "made in germany shit" b/c most things are outsourced. e.g. porsche --- components from eastern europe, just manufactured in germany...

your country is the ultimate destination for them
we've seen about 0 of them here since not one of them wants to settle in a country where you have to work so you don't die
you have to put up that wall, vote AfD or whatever is willing to stop the cultural suicide of your nation

whole world drives their cars

Work ethic. Anglosaxons are more into finance, Germans more into producing things. Also they have emerging markets to which they can export their stuff

Are the foreigner somehow enforced on hospitals?
Or is it more subtle?

Somewhere in the realm of quantum physics, it all did make sense to him.

Implying more than half of their car parts aren't
being manufactured abroad.

>Are the foreigner somehow enforced on hospitals?

What? I don't get the question. Wtf is "enforced on hospitals" supposed to mean?

You know we have ID's right? It was me that recognized my own error....

Here in Poland we have the impression that students from the West (perhaps except universities) are taught less things than here at our schools. Our education system is often criticized for oversized curriculum and teaching "useless" things as opposed to some practical skills or "soft" skills. What is the case with Germany? Are Germans taught so called general knowledge?

> Anglosaxons are more into finance

You mean globalist, multicultural London

>tfw british-based international companies leaving england for germany
>tfw companies moving to germany starting to pay business tax here
>tfw budget surplus just keeps growing

>tfw young british professionals with foreign heritage more and more alienated by british society and leaving the island for germany
>tfw getting well-educated young professionals for our economy starved for well-educated young professionals
>tfw haven't paid a single cent towards their education
>tfw british tax payers paid for our workforce

>tfw still get full toblerone

we just keep winning. i fucking love the brexit, couldn't have thought of a better stimulus if someone had asked me. thanks nigels, just thanks.

This is the reason:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelstand

No, Anglos in general. Notice that the financial crisis of 2006 was caused by the fact that Americans were buying real estates not to live in them, but to rent them. Anglosaxons don't want to live off their work but yields from their assets. Germans like woerk

I wonder why you take the foreigners then, if they dont keep up
Are hospitals forced to take them?

I know it has been said a couple times before, but it's simply the truth and one important of several contributing factors: Germans have good work ethics. Not just "work harder" like ameribros, not "work to death and obey" like nipponbros, but "work efficiently".
A lot of companies support low hierarchy workers contributing to the more abstract levels of production processes, since they are the ones who know every tiny step in the production chain and see where something could be made cheaper, faster or more efficient - with quiet solid extra pay for accepted improvements.
Also: trade education system, like the Swiss guy said. A lot of formal training even for seemingly low tier jobs.

well... foreigners often don't have to do a bachelor thesis... and that's the reason they are sometimes somewhat overburdened when they are confronted with the half assed way german advisers "support" their students.

Not really, I was in the US and your work environment was pretty inefficient. Too many meetings, too much socializing, less results. You even have a saying "putting in the hours", which shows that your whole philosophy is about wasting time without focussing on finishing shit.

???

Whoopsie. Didn't check it.

our food is so cheap because we have lower VAT tarifs for food, books and other shit...

if we would tax them fully our food would be as expensive as in france, italy, danmark, ...

The jews memed up audi.
Hard.

Yes, but under the same internal quality management as if it were produced in-house.

It always baffles me when americans on here complain about not being able to find blue collar jobs

you guys realize why we import so many shitskins and slavs right? Just apply niggas. Your qt catholic waifu is waiting for you next to a multinational car manufacturer's factory building

we need engineers too

German men are autistic and use their lack of social skills to produce goods.

This. They built an imperialistic trade empire with themselves at the centre. All the other EU countries now work tirelessly to support Germany.

We don't pay for university, it's all taken care of by the government. This means a lot of kids here take 1-3 years off after school and matured a little before they enter a field. When it's time for them to decide what they actually want to do with their life they don't have to think about crippling college debt. It's pretty normal for 22-24 year olds to start studying the field they actually want to commit to while in the US for example they immediately enter college at 18 and are supposed to be finished at around 22-23.
A miserable population stuck in miserable jobs is not efficient. We "lose" money at the front but we save money at the back-end because there aren't that many college dropouts if everyone studies what they want to.

I like their Aldi and Lidl

German bros I was doing a case study on Walmart failing in Germany back in college, one point was German supermarkets have a singles night. Is this true?

Euro.

Look at university grads. There is only one area in which Germany has a shitton more students and graduates than the UK, engineering and tech.

In social sciences and healthcare/nursing, the UK has 3 times as many students and graduates.

We also have a functioning apprenticeship system and we have many cities with vibrant tech and manufacuring sectors, while the UK is centralized with London and France with Paris.

Lastly, in the 1930s and early 1940d we have massively built up manufacturing capacities and machinery companies which we, until this day, use to outperform the world.

>We don't pay for university

>German supermarkets have a singles night
never heard of that ever. you fell for a meme.

Also this:

static1.squarespace.com/static/548ac75ce4b0a10ad41f38e7/t/55edaa22e4b03d3d6e78da4c/1441638946906/MITWMF_Folder_Venohr_Website.pdf

Southern Germany has many so called Hidden Champions. They are unknown world market leaders in niche industries, mostly in the industrial sector.

There is a saying my grandfather used to say (he fought in France):

"French people work to live, German People live to work."

Basically Germans have no lives, humor etc. and only work

Protestant work ethic, autism, collectivist culture, and an insanely well-made Mittelstand.

what

Germans have a culture that elevates engineering and industrial design. They have stayed on top of technology and led the way on much of it.

Funny they didnt need to rely on protectionism

>Our education system is often criticized for oversized curriculum and teaching "useless" things as opposed to some practical skills or "soft" skills. What is the case with Germany? Are Germans taught so called general knowledge?

Same here. I mean when you want to go to uni, you have to do 13 years of school here. When you have finished this, you sometimes have more than 30% done of a US college degree, especially for things like math. When I look at physics or math excercice sheets from US universities from the first 3 or 4 semester I laugh my ass off because we did that in school and this knowledge was mendatory for starting uni, otherwise you wouldn't understand shit.

So it's the same here, we learn too much shit you forget at the end, because when you start a certain subject in uni, you forget about the rest usually. But of course this only holds true if you do the 13 years and go to uni. You can stop after 9 and/or 10 years then you won't be the brightest but there are still enough jobs for this level of education.

The worst thing about German education is probably the "muh holocaust evil nazi" stuff, where you have this shit not only in history for several years, but also in German or English classes reading literature about this and your mendatory 1 or 2 trips to a concentration camp. And to add to that, highly unmotivated teachers I'd say. I only had 2 really motivated teachers in my life, one in Sports starting grade 11 and one in History starting grade 13....

If one would focus on the essentials you might not forget then I'd say you could stop after 10 or 11 years and send people to uni.

> American education

....´what?

It was on the Wall Street Journal but it's now behind a paywall

White people prefer working and improving their situation.

If all the countries in the EU were roaches it might be different.

They're not allowed to have an army, so all that % of tax can get reinvested.

guild.
you dont have it, we live through it.

Have a (you). You earned it.

Ah now I get it. You do know that "hopital" has nothing to do with PhD right? I'm a physicist, or in German: Doktor der PHYSIK.

So all these foreigners are usually taken in by Universities because of the rankings... i.e. having lots of international students is good for rankings/prestige... otherwise extremely useless I'd say (at least for German unis). That's why Uni rankings are often very retarded because having lots of international students makes a big impact, which holds very true for the top 10-20 unis in the world like the Ivy League Unis in the US, they are just fucking expensive and have lots of international students (with rich parents) but the education is not necessarily better than that of other unis.

guilt

You must be from a parallel universe. I served in that non existing army.

>tfw our most motivated teacher in year 10 was a bubbly young woman that tried so hard to get us motivated to have fun learning things
>we actually made her feel so miserable that she started to cry because we never appreciated her efforts and constantly made life harder for her by being smartass shitheads

I'd really like to meet her again and apologize for that crap. She tried really hard. Unfortunately she was stuck with a 10th grade instead of Kursstufe where everyone was a lot more mature.

>re not allowed to have an army,
Topkek. You're full of shit Ahmed

They tax their citizens 48% of each penny they make.

That's why.

Never ever citicize the work of a German and never ever touch his car

>Why is the German economy so good?
>Why do they have so many manufacturing jobs?
The 90s are over, m8.

>DUDE AUTISM LMAO
no
it's the myth about our autism that allows us to sell our products at ridiculous prices, which in turn allows us to employ a superfluous amount of people

master race

tfw eternal anglo

Can confirm. But I didn't mind because they paid my hours. They paid 2 weeks of work that could be easily done in 4 days.

Don't feed the autistic person

Funny thing, had a chat with a former classmate a couple days ago about exactly that subject. It's a shame want a juvenile cunt someone can be.

all this games was created and funded by german goverment to remind all the long time welfare recievers got work looks like. in case they forgett. to prepare them mentaly for possible work opertunities.

>USA bombed the workers instead of the factories
lolwut? USA troops were on orders to demolish factories, Patton even complained about it. He said it was foolish that they were blowing up every factory building when they could simply destroy the machines instead, the buildings could have been put to good use, but he his revision was denied.

We destroyed everything. They rebuilt it all.

> ignoring the Chinese market

What's it like to be economically illiterate?

> (OP) #
>They tax their citizens 48% of each penny they make.
We have a 42 percent effective tax rate, but that includes healthcare insurance, an actual pension and no toll roads, no fees for schools or universities and things like unemployment insurance and a minimum of 5 weeks paid vacation.

>I'd really like to meet her again and apologize for that crap.

Just write her an Email. Had something similar and wanted to tell that teacher 15 years later how great she was compared to the others.... turns out she died of cancer 1 year after we finished that grade with her.

taxes?

The working class pays for it, so you better get some good degree Kevin.

NEET detected.

wait really?
source?