You PC, bro?

These two fine gentlemen walk up to you and your girlfriend and complements your girlfriend's dress and shakes your hands while asking you if you committed any hate crimes. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_4Qehqx2sI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw my anime gf is real

Shoot them.
Freedom ain't free.

what a desperate way to get close to women

Call them niggers in slavonic.

I ask them how come they can see my imaginary gf.

Shoot them in self-defense for misgendering my girlfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=M_4Qehqx2sI

He has a BASED bookbag though.

Swiss bags are GOAT.

I'm still using mine from Freshman year in High School.

immediately give them calculus problems to do and watch as they overheat and pass out.

then walk away smiling, as i have no gf to stress over

Probably wonder where the hell I am. People in based north Florida don't do cuck shit like that, not even the liberal arts kids.

I have a dakine bag for when I used to skate to high school, I have filled that bag well past its intended limits, used it through college, I take it to the gym, all kinds of shit. Shows no signs of stopping 10+ years after purchase.

mfw im surprised that my backpack has lasted as long as I expected it to when I bought it.

Hey Ghoul

2016: The year memes became real.

>not your business

Portable pussy repellent

i bought a laptop bag on sale for college to take my computer and other shit around

i expected it to last that one year before falling apart or being retired but it's still in damn near mint condition after 5 years of very regular use
some of the velcro is a bit worn but all the straps and flaps and zippers are pristine

This is actually a great way to pick up easy college girls

LOL that pic

Geeeez, that sign is so gay.
American education is a joke.

Wow, great posts guys!! Do you have a tumblr I can follow to keep up to date with your exciting lives?

These guys are both pretty based. I go to the same college as them. Good guys.

tell them about my 1400lb total and that their lifts are weak

This guy gets it.

You're a good bro, bro. Give me a bro hug, bro. No homo, bro.

Update: I am now eating eggnog ice cream and drinking eggnog. If the universe collapses into a black hole in the middle of the United States, that was me.

These are the type of faggots that walk up to you and your girlfriend having an argument and say "is this guy bothering you?" and then stand at the peripheries like they're ready to hop in and "protect her just in case you get violent."

Are they cucks or are they just good guys?

kill them

>pleasantlythoughtfulbread reblogged this from user and added: Sooo cool *nuzzles* :3