Is Rand Paul /our guy/? He's helping Trump fight off the neocons sneaking into his midst

Is Rand Paul /our guy/? He's helping Trump fight off the neocons sneaking into his midst.

I really hope Trump appoints Rand somewhere.

He is one of the few republicans worth shit.

There is literally nothing wrong with neoconservatism.

Agreed. Should give his father a position too, he can be trusted.

I stood by randlet until uncle Trump showed me the way after making rand his bitch in the debates.

I still have a bit of a soft spot for him.

lol

>rare.us
RARE
A
R
E

Except for you know, causing Islamists to take over half of the middle east and indirectly causing the """refugee""" crisis. Not to mention the lives lost for nothing.

The House of Paul will have a noble position in the Empire established by His Majesty Donald I.

Trump doesn't listen to Manlets.

Trump just listens to advisers that he trusts, they just happen to be neocon and neo Nazis.

With all the rhetoric from the left about every single appointment, it will be hard to cut through the noise with valid criticisms. Fucking idiots and their literally hitlers...

Didn't know Rand Paul was a leftist.

He would turn it down.

It would mean he would actually have to work and accomplish things instead of jacking himself off over how ideologically pure a Dildotarian he is.

well memed kind gentlesir

>it will be hard to cut through the noise with valid criticisms.

Rand Paul is drenched out by leftist crybabies.

yes, there is. fuckhead

I guess I missread the statement. Nonetheless there is a bit of an anti-libertarian vibe going on around this board and I don't know why.

>He is one of the few republicans worth shit.

Which is exactly why he is needed in the senate.

Neocons were trying to kill the Islamists. Blame Obama for failing to finish the jobs.

fuck off kike. neocons killed secular rulers and replaced them with islamists.

There were no islamists in Iraq.