Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
www9.zippyshare.com/v/oW4McQyW/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/pYmkHqmI/file.html
www48.zippyshare.com/v/uBr4Ll3y/file.html
www61.zippyshare.com/v/52Nx1ZFW/file.html
www113.zippyshare.com/v/C6Up09Zi/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for reading. Remember to support the official release, as one of last few issues before Bendis era.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

People don't age in the phantom zone and I'm really not sure if they've been out of it long enough to look like that...

noooooooooooooooooooooo

it's the future, but Kryptonians aren't supposed to lose their youth under a yellow sun anyway, the Superman books have been having some weird lore errors recently like saying Red K makes him lose his powers.

I see they are getting prepared for Bendis's run with a new black woman (male) for Superman to date.

I guess Jurgens has just decided to give up.

>shame he wasn't raised by someone better
why you gotta pour salt on the wound, Jurgens?

>A shame he wasn't raised by someone better

Oh man. I remember when the Chris Kent fans were pissed when Jon first came around to take his spot. This is not going to please them.

>stomp your heart to jelly, just like your toy
god, is this guy Superboy-Prime's reincarnation?

CLARK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE

good, kill that little fag

ok, how will they get out of this one?
gotta say I enjoyed this issue more than the previous ones
lots of unintentional comedy

the Red K thing was in Super Sons but it's just like all over the place, even in this book Eradicator wouldn't eradicate Superman it was established earlier that it goes against his programming he wants to convince Superman to restore Krypton or at the very east conserve him as one of the souls in his body if his programming changed so to should the symbol on his chest be changed to Zods

time travel shenanigans, or if this was the 90's secret cadmus clones that everyone will mourn and then the real ones will show up later and it will be a whole thing.

Time's rat guy.

Rip Hunter will appear and chew them all out for being idiots.

I'm assuming that Zod reprogrammed him, since this version of the Eradicator was build by a Zod

Are you talking about yourself?

You know, for someone obssessed with rebuilding Krypton/making a new one, why is it that Zod spent all these years not making more children with Ursa? If I was Zod, you'd bet your ass I'd be fcking her non-stop whenever she wasn't pregnant.

>A shame he wasn't raised by someone better
Goddammit Jurgens. Why must you remind me? Now this just makes me hope that this version of Child Lor is somewhat redeemable.

Not a huge fan of the regular cover.

Variant cover is pretty fucking awesome though.

You know this is a convoluted story arc if it takes this much text to explain the basic outline of just what's happened SO FAR.

go home, bendis.

I'll be glad to see Jurgens leave, but even more disappointed to see that subhuman faggot Bendis take his place.

I've barely read any Superman Rebirth, so this is me seriously not knowing. Did you need this many pages of exposition? Cause most of this stuff seems as if it was already built up and are just going over it for the reader. Is this a summary type issue? It kinda reads that way, yet it's not enough summary for me to understand much

well SHIT

Jurgens just can't write. There's nothing more to it than that.

Yea, that's a pretty huge plot hole.

maybe her time in the Phantom Zone made her infertile

this will be his home in a few months

Sup Forums?

it really doesnt though "I went to the past to see krypton, but something went haywire in the timestream and when i tried coming home i arrived in an alternate history"

"I messed with a perfectly good timeline because I'm a curious and desperate motherfucker and now the present is fucked up"

>i thought you might need help
i like to imagine jon was doing his best boyscout impression in this panel

Action Comics 993 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www9.zippyshare.com/v/oW4McQyW/file.html

Action Comics 994 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www1.zippyshare.com/v/pYmkHqmI/file.html

Action Comics 995 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/uBr4Ll3y/file.html

Action Comics 996 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www61.zippyshare.com/v/52Nx1ZFW/file.html

Action Comics 997 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www113.zippyshare.com/v/C6Up09Zi/file.html

Yeah this will be solved with time travel.

Maybe Jurgens is just bad at plot details?

All of these, from the start of this arc, have had the same weakness; like they are trying to imitate what Manapul did really well on his New 52 run, but not able to finesse it either as design or as art work.

haha you guys get booth now

>Chris kept the side cut into adulthood
I guess no one is going to tell him otherwise

Is this the spitting week? Grodd spat on Barry in today's issue as well

I'd say Jurgens was aiming for Superboy bait for a later arc if he wasn't being replaced by Bendis

Something about the cape being redder than the American flag really makes me smile

>Jon's only living grandparents are evil shit heads
It's just not fair

Anyone has a blank version? no logos and such?

Lois does not skip leg day

That's no way to refer to Sam Lane

SPITTING ON SUPES?? IM MAD

Does the Zod bloodline just have a kneeling fetish?

>Jurgens lacks imagination, the story arc

>shame he wasn't raised by someone better
Super Bros never

Oh, come on. This story line is not only horrible but it's boring. Louis isn't a like an international super-spy. She's a reporter. I want her to do some investigating. Same with Clark. I wonder how a story line with them being actual reporters and investigating a story line that end with a new villain instead of OMG! it's Lex or OMG! it's Zod winding up being the bad guy AGAIN would be. A David Fincher type thriller but with Clark using his superpowers when need be.

>I WANT OC DONUT STEELS FOR VILLAINS AND INVESTIGATOR DRAMA WITH NO TRUE ACTION AND NO SUPERPOWERS UNLESS DIRECTLY NECESSARY FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT AND-
Bendis leave.

i'm out once bendis is in. truly will be the end of an era.

Fuck you Jurgens

I WANT ZOD AND LEX FOREVER! FUCK TRYING NEW THINGS! LET'S LOOP THESE STORIES UNTIL THE VERY LAST FAN GIVES US OUT OF BOREDOM!

is that pre crisis zod?

Holy shit, even Brett Booth of all people draws kids better than Mahnke

Lois Lane is could probably legitimately take down most street level superheroes. She's been through some shit.

>Chris is still Vegeta
Aww man...

Lex is overused but Zod sure as fuck isn’t. One of the benefits of the New 52 was unfucking Zod like they unfucked Kara.

I wish.

>Louis isn't a like an international super-spy. She's a reporter.
It's "Lois." Lois Lane. Not "Louis."

She was raised as an army brat with an overbearing military dad. She knows how to fight, and she's been in some pretty tough shit before.

Shouldn't the light of the yellow sun decrease the rate in which Kryptonians age?

Then they should get a better writer to work on this story. Someone who doesn't miss obvious fucking details like Zod not fucking a prime piece of Kryptonian female ass to make more pure-blooded Kryptonians.

It's not fair, I rather never see Chris again then what we have with Rebirth