Happy Valentine's Day, Sup Forums!

you just had to fucking remind me didnt you?

Fuck you. Fuck your happiness. I hope the entire world spontaneously combusts and the global populace burns like wildfire.

There’s something about the spite and hatred that makes Valentine’s so good.

OK, who drew this?
I need to ask them what they meant by it

Screw you OP

Nothing can get between the love of a fully grown Jewish man’s self-insert, and a kindergartner

Awwwww yeeeah!

Chocolate sales!

why is dexter so mad

Can someone post the Aku ship?

I've been so busy I barely remembered until yesterday.

I was happier that way.

I wonder how he feels seeing this is how people defend him

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You. Repulsive. Failure. Of. An. Abortion.

That's out-of-character for Dexter. He'd evaporate the little jew

>why is dexter so mad

I'm sure Dexter would appreciate her intelligence... for a about a minute before the rest of her personality irritated the hell out of him.

H-Happy Valentine's....

I mean Dexter has a lab and Brick has powers so why not cuck the jew?

Monkey Paw.

>gets to ship himself with his waifu as a self-insert in official canon
>it's a really shitty reboot that everyone hates

This is what's important to me around this time of year. The day after halloween, christmas, valentine's, easter - candy goes on sale like wildfire.

1$ medium bags of m&ms.

I think last year or the year before they had cherry flavored ones or something. So good.

Thank you, I'll make sure that all of the Valentine's Day dates I ruin end up being extra painful because of you AND that image.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess they meant "i want to troll PPG fans and i want to do it in the laziest way possible"

I fucking love this shit.
I wind up buying $50 worth of candy after nearly every holiday and give it out to friends and family
And then I get sick of looking at the mountain of sugary garbage sitting in my room after eating nothing but it for a week and a half.

it's ok, user. we're still your friends

>cuck the jew
you may as well try to eat the sun

There’s nothing happy about it when you’ve had the flu and been stuck inside for the past 3 days.

>despising Valentine's Day

Isn't that a bit juvenile?

I dont understand why someone waifuing a 2D character, something everyone else here does, triggers Sup Forums so much

19 years with no gf and counting

Happy Valentine's Day Sup Forums

I'm mad at valentines day this year because I have a girlfriend.

it's ok, user. You'll find her someday :) Don't give up!

happy... happy...

T_T

Let's be honest. How many people on this board actually have someone special for today? Probably not many.

Let's just bond in our collective loneliness.

28 motherfucker

For one, it's a powerpuff girl. Two, his self-insert is lame and stereotypically Jewish, and three, he's spitting in the face of McCracken's legacy. It's the execution that's wrong.

Happy Valentine's.)

Every whore who rejected me and the faggot corporate dcum who push this propaganda holiday should be mauled by rabid dogs. Fuck roasties and fuck valentines day

Recently out of 8 yr relationship, shoulda have stayed pure and be a wizard

jeesh lad no need to be so violent

user... how many kids that harpy stealed from you?

Feminsits and whores must fucking hang, this is fact

we can discuss further on if you'd really like to but pls not Sup Forums

at least post proper Sup Forumsntent if you're going to vent

Didn't have kids but she took the dogs

that lower than a snail's belly slut holy shit who the fuck would take a man's dogs

>19

you barely got into the age to actually chase girls.
stop crying onto yourself and go talk to that girl you like in school.
And I'm not bullying you. I really think you're being too pessimistic for your age.

>durr, if you dont submit and serve our female masters you are literally a white male nazi
Nice cognitive dissonance roastie shit

>8 years in a relationship
>dog fags
hahaha, loser.
What are you doing with your life.
robots can be excused from not having childrens but you are not one.

I talk to girls all the time; I'm perfectly comfortable with talking to grils. I'm just on the edge of the spectrum and don't know how to properly ask them out. I am pessimistic but it's mostly ironic

if you think ur getting a (you) with that low energy anger posting you'd better think again. go be mgtow somewhere else

Ah, I see. So you're like me when I was 19 myself.

Now I'm 28 and still an antisocial virgin. Guess what? It doesn't get any better. Ever.

Not with that tude it won't

>it's the annual "Valentine's Day angst thread"
Sad!

See you all next year

>go be mgtow somewhere else
Go be a tumblr dyke somehwere else first faggot

ITT: Sum up your life with one Sup Forums-related image

Let's try and inject a little positivity into the thread. God knows we all need it.
You're with your waifu and you've got the entire day to yourselves. Money is no issue and she has no prior plans. Where do you go? What do you do?

Im either a mixture of atrocitious or after the war mr krabs at any given time of the day

you wouldnt happen know who Elliot Rodgers is do you

My dick has a special relationship with mah FIST and today is special so I like to wine and dine before I beat that meat

Shit got old fast

You mean a hero to the male gender and a supreme gentlemen? Never heard of him

Here's my contribution to the obligatory 'all anons are sad and lonely' thing that always happens whenever a question like this comes up.

our guy was better

>how to properly ask them out

I guess you'll just need to harvest some courage. It's though i know but if you really feel that comfortable talking to girls just find one that feels right and ask her out. like I said you're young, don't stress yourself with fancy things: go to the park, invite her over for studying, or something like that.

And I took taht spectrum reference as an exaggeration. If you actually have those kind of problems consult your doctor but don't let them restrain you.
I know a lot of actual retarded people who are doing pretty good. And yes, i mean they have Gfs and jobs.

That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me on Valentines Day.

Its so cute how you guys vent in other places after incels was banned

HA! 19!! You're like little baby.

Thanks xj-user

I have diagnosed aspergers but it's not debilitating like for a lot of aspies- I'm a student but I work in the summer and can talk to people quite easily. You wouldn't know I had it unless I told you (you'd probably think I was a little awkward and introverted tho). It's just that initial icebreaking that trips me up. Once a conversation is started I can maneuver through it quite easily, the hardest thing for me is to actually START the conversation; this applies to anyone new I meet not just grils I like, although that makes it a bit more daunting.

But yeah all I really need is a girl who's content to walk in the park and cuddle. Just gotta find her and muster up the testicular fortitude to ask her out lol

these "only 19" posts actually comfort me in an odd way because it makes me feel like I've still got lots of time to reverse this. thanks anons

>tranny
>danny phantom fan
>better then based rodgers

Guys, throw away your virginity on some cow and then just work your way up.

You sound like me, but more confident.

This is the first time anyone has told me I am more confident than them at anything and it makes me feel alright. Thanks user

>kissless, handholdless virgin on the path to wizardhood

>25 years

I honestly haven`t really tried to get with a girl, so there`s really no point in crying a sweater of tears over it. (been too focused in school/career)
Though i`d be lying if i didn`t hug a pillow often to simulate what being next to someone would be like.

Go into the city, see some fun things; a play, a movie, an art exhibition... whatever takes our fancy. Then we'll have dinner somewhere nice and go home for snu-snu

I haven't tried to actually get with a girl since last year, but I'm not desperate enough to hug pillows and stuff. I flirted with my Eastern European coworkers plenty over summer and that helped make up for it.

I'd be a dirty liar if I said I didn't masturbate a fuckton to make up for not having a gf tho, although I've been trying nofap recently to maybe get some drive back

>

>xj-user
kek that's a nice name. thank you.

>Just gotta find her and muster up the testicular fortitude to ask her out lol.

that's the spirit! and like i said don't let aspergers take you down, I'm sure you'll find someone, Just never surrender, even if at first you don't succeed.

>Not recognizing Boco

I should call you a newfag but not having spent that much time on Sup Forums only means you're even more likely to get a girlfriend.

26 you fuck+

19 year olds can still ask a girl out without looking like a desperate creepy. Go out and flirt, I'll probably have to start going on goddamn dating sites.

God I hate valentine's day.

I'll be your valentine, homo.

Thanks user. One of my friends once told me "the worst thing she can say is no" and that's pretty much how I look at it. I just gotta find a good girl and be willing to hear "no" from her (while hoping she'll say "yes" obviously)

I've been posting here for about a year but I guess I am still a newfag

How long have you guys been here for anyway?
I've been around since Perfection Girl

Honestly the fact i have no friends at 22 and havent had a GF in years proves to me their is no loving or morally good force in the universe, and the only thing that makes me happy is seeing people suffer like in rekt threads or terrorist hostage videos because thats what humanity deserves for picking on and rejecting me and making me the suicidal angry person i am today

I know the joke is that everybody's life is miserable but...
>actually studying and passing my exams
>starting to see my work pay off in the youth group I work in
>being able to enjoy my friends

I'm not doing anything special, and yet i feel pretty optimistic about this time.

January 08.

I want to fuck that robot

25 here

Don't really care though. I'm comfy and the weather today kicks the shit out of how its been lately

>Tommy's mom
At least I'm feeling something on Valentines day.

Yeah, I also have lapses of optimism every four or five months. They never last more than a day.

I hate those. They make me feel like Tantalus. I never look forward to feeling happy anytime.

I have been wizard for years, nowadays I find comfort in drawing my self inserts tenderly loving my harem of waifus that I made up.

[spoilers]you will not find salvation in imaginary girls, there is only abyss here, there is no hope for me now, you must go back, before its too late.[/spoilers]

>How many people on this board actually have someone special for today?
I don't have anyone special any day.

>these "only 19" posts actually comfort me in an odd way because it makes me feel like I've still got lots of time to reverse this.

here. that's exactly what people told me 9 years ago. If you seriously want to escape the path to wizardhood, then just abandon this site already and don't look back. Don't even reply back.

Perhaps one day I'll be run over by a steamroller and finally become 2D like my waifu.