You fuckers fucked up WW3

So....a lot of you neets are going to all of a sudden do personal self improvement since Trump won? Please.

You wont change. You will stay in that room, with your stench, your beer, and your mcdonalds.

You will never change, your parents hate you, and you are a failure.

You should have voted HIllary to start WW3 and end this nonsense. To end this madness. Yet you thought you could "change"

Disgusting. Well, Donald will start WW3 with China, so you will still get your wish.

Oh wait, as you call it - your "happening".

You wouldnt know the first thing to do in a happening.

Get another 6 pack and some more fries

im ordering 1 large pizza

Fpbp

gonna pour me some RUM, fuck yeah motherfucker

Lol. You unironically believe this cult stuff.

Not a NEET, but I am now 9 months alcohol free and 1 month tobacco free.

We've been hated since the day we were born, fucker.

Why do you think we took over the presidency?

>he fell for the "everyone on Sup Forums is a filthy obese neet" meme

1 post
no content

saged

shit thread
kys OP

stop replying to shills thread

First thing is to jack it to some cartoon girls

> implying the POTUS is in charge...
Wew.

You're the weird DnD nerd. And I love DnD.

Get over it Moloch Clinton lost. Fucking retire

you have done well to resist my temptations for 10 months. it wont last for long, as you always relapse. but if you beat me this time, then i will never see you again until judgement day

you and your fucking "kek". You dont even know how to work the damn thing. Sick of you neets ruining everything I have ever fucking worked for. This is not the end and wont be the end

Dumb normalfag leave ):I

How are you fuckrs so sure ww3 will wipe out all civilizations and human life on earth?

>implying elites want WW3
Countries that will refuse to participate in that war will gain far more than those who will. The war-torn economies will stagnate and the other ones will gain dominance over them. If one of the superpowers will refuse to participate the others will weaken their position and set themselves for failure. Considering that many elites are tied to the well-being of these countries WW3 makes very little sense. It would be far more beneficial to cause an another 2008 than an another 1939.

>implying that people would fight in WW3
What for? Nationalism is seen as something awful in western culture. Most of the whites feel betrayed by their own countries, why fight for the country that for the past few years shown you nothing but animosity? The only options left are niggers who can't even be bothered to work and rapefugees that have already shown no will to participate in a war.

If WW3 happens it will be the most low-energy war in the history of the humanity.

>low-energy
GUISE THIS IS JEB'S CHANCE AT PRESIDENCY

Not from Pizza Hut though

Moloch, your gay ass paled in comparison to Lord Kek. You are hereby banished from infesting the minds of white people.

Wtf do i look like i care bitch ass nigga stfu punk ass cracka

Who said anything about self improvement?

We just wanted to fuck your shit up.

Bull on wallstreet will be replaced by a frog. How do you like that?

I stopped drinking, started learning another language and I'm going to school next month.

How can I expect America to improve if I don't start improving myself.

NON DIGITORUM
EXCICUS ES DE LOCO HOC
IN AETERNUM PEPE

FUCK OFF SERVANT OF MOLOCH.

PRAISE KEK!PRAISE KEK!PRAISE KEK!PRAISE KEK!PRAISE KEK!PRAISE KEK!PRAISE KEK!PRAISE KEK!PRAISE KEK!

nice

When the shitpost is actually the best post

meh, if WW3 start then lucky burgers on easy-mode will shitposting at home, your army is contract

QQ faggot

I fawted.

NEETs are chaotic good.

>I am the shadow, the true self
>I will end this wretched world

You can't insult anyone on 4-chan. It runs off us like rain water.

>with your stench
I wash and use Febreze

>your beer,
Barely ever drink

>mcdonalds
Do you think I have a death wish?

>all of a sudden do personal self improvement since Trump won?
Already do that

>implying anyone will get off their ass to go to war in 2016+

Let me wash you

>Sick of you neets ruining everything I have ever fucking worked for.
So is true? A bunch of castaways and underdogs btfo if your low tier icon? Really sad. Btw keep looking in the fire and maybe you'll see what's happening near the rhin

Thank you Zoe!

Yeah i votes hillary in hopes of WW3 was hoping i could re enlist.

breddy funny. I have been in moratorium about my future for a long time. Then i started following this election. Got red pilled to fuck and realized degeneracy was the end. I was always catholic but i suddenly felt a divine purpose for my existence and a strong political and economic motive to keep my ideas and flame alive as this movement grows.

I gave up my shitty lazy mentality and i am working harder than i ever have. Currently cultivating plants for a massive landscaping project on 200 acres of fresh property. You have no fucking clue how much trumps victory has motivated me.

Everying in life is shit but the feeling of success. Even my masters is getting done at a rate i never would have expected.

Fuck your negative bait shilling. I am going to be rich as fuck and live a good dignified life with a large family.

Nothing stops the trump train

>thinking it's a meme

rightful purging of deamons awaits, lad.