Could Trump have beaten Obama in 2012?

Could Trump have beaten Obama in 2012?

What about if Obama had been permitted to run a 3rd time?

Fuck off with your degenerate homosexual fantasies, Ikeatard.

I haven't seen that image posted in a while. Fuck, I just fapped too.

No because people generally like obama or at least dont hate him, unlike hillary.

definitely no

Y'all love being blacked, go elect Obama yourselves we don't want him

Lel

maybe just answer the question holy shit
>americans thinking they know things about sweden are as funny every time

For sure not in 2012, the rage wasn't there yet. Probably not in 2016 either. If the DNC picked anyone else, Trump likely would have lost by landslide. Praise KEK that DNC is dumb as shit.

NOT TO BE A FAG

BUT WHERE IS THE NEW EYES WIDE OPEN THREAD

if we just take out Clinton'16 votes and replace it by Obama '12 votes in every state, Obama beat him in popular vote 65 to 60 millions, but Trump still wins the EC.

No. Trump barely won over Hillary. The Democrats could have ran anyone else and won.

yup thank hillary and the DNC, wouldnt have mind seeing bernie tho, guess theyd rather see trump in the white house than bernie, with that said, i think bernie would have caved once president and followed the overlords bidding

Lmao the blacks like Obama, a huge amount of the country does not

just read what I posted above.

Obama wouldn't have lost 5 million voters.

I don't think so. I think the Obamacare and the Syrian war really pushed it over the edge.

No, people needed to be as pissed as they are for Trump to win. Clinton was also a terrible candidate and he still lost the popular vote to her. Trump has been very known here for decades, and never really taken very seriously. He won because the circumstances were very much in his favor but nobody really expected it, and we didn't even really understand it until we actually voted.

Your women are great. I'd ask to trade but I can understand why you'd decline such an offer.

This is relatively accurate, though. In med school atm and any seminar/class on ethics can be passed by regurgitating what the Swedish papers tell us to think. Heard similar stories from friends that have went to law school. It's sad because as a consequence very few people learn what empathy and moral dilemmas actually involve.

5m in popular vote is a lot. Probably much higher risk of civil war in that scenario.

This was the impression that I had. Then again Romney was a bad candidate and threw his chances of winning out of the window once the 47% thing surfaced.

I remember seeing Donald Trump on Fresh Prince of Bel Air as a kid and thinking he was a made-up satire character. Imagine my reaction when I started reading about influential people and came across his name.

Why the fuck would you draw a transparent baguette how would that work what is the thought process this is fucking flour it's not transparent sure with the right recipy and process it can be see-through but THIS IS A FUCKING BAGUETTE THEY'RE NOT TRANSPARENT WHY WHY

Bernie would have at least caused me to stop and consider who to vote for. Hillary made it a cut-and-dry vote for Trump.

I'm not sure there was quite enoughn PC baclash yet. 2014 was the year when feminism and faggotry and beaner treason and nigger anarchy started getting to like "whoa what the fuck" levels. I think when gay marriage passed, libs felt like "We womn, let's just ram all our crazy shit thru right now". They overplayed their hand too early.
What really happened is the internet lefty craziness started leeching out into reality , and the old white people got annoyed.When it was just colleges and tumblr and livejournal no one cared.
Cops getting killed, actual,muslim attacks on US soil, constant nigger rioting...it all adds up, drip by drip.

>france upset that his penis bread isn't fully colored

ok

>What about if Obama had been permitted to run a 3rd time?
he basically did with hillary running.

There's a two term limit.

>PC backlash
>Gay marriage "passed"
>All those spelling errors
Fuck off. You're one of the retarded American posters that gives the rest of us a bad name. Pls go and stay go.

I think that's a balloon that looks like a baguette mon dudeux

Fuck off to Reddit pussy.

Moralfags don't get a safe space here

It had nothing to do with morals and everything to do with your retarded analysis that was wrong on every account. Nobody gives a fuck about Tumblr internet sjws. People voted for Trump because of trade deals and tough talk on terror in way bigger numbers.

And gay marriage was a Supreme Court decision, not anything that got passed.

You are stupid. That's my point.