>I'm serious strange Fucking Zelma was an integral part of the plan
>couldn't be done without it

What is the final host?

whats the final host

That corrupted Celestial from the legacy one shot

doggo

Demon titties

Ghost puppy makes me sad.

Well I think the Sentry WAS dead until the Apocalypse twins brought him back as a Horseman

In hindsight it makes sense. Still don't really think Strange is worthy of the mantle anymore though.

What if what Strange is actually doing is getting full ownership of his soul back after all the dodgy shit he's done with it?

Does anyone have links to the rest of this story arc? I think I read the first few issues but I don’t know exactly how far I got, don’t remember a few of these events but sometimes I read when I’m sleepy.

In that arc he said he never died but stayed in the sun.
IIRC, they also hinted that he was still alive in chaos war tie in.

Thats such a fucking cop out. Strange just proved he was unworthy of the title by his actions here even if i get what the writer was trying to say.

Based Loki fixing all of Strange's fuckups

Sexy as fuck

are we getting a new artist for the next arc? I kinda hope so, the art for this arc is alright but this picture is sexy as hell

>he doesn't like walta

agreed. Loki has done some really great things as Sorcerer Supreme and genuinely deserves it

the fucking war of the realms have been going on for about two years at this point

yeah, an ACTUAL war in comics for once, not a shitty summer event.

>Bob lived and even got to help save the day

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Jesus christ, I...I don't even know how to react to Strange getting THIS cucked in his own comic. Loki fixes his reckless fuckup, solved the apocalypse he couldn't, invalidates his mistrust and penetrates his girl in one move.

This is surreal. I mean, I'm fucking grateful Loki isn't being railroaded into villainy or jobbing but I mean this is like something storyboarded by a Sup Forums cuckposter.

At this point I'm convinced the Mephisto arc is just going to be Strange becoming a villain. I don't know how you can realistically make him out to be anything else at this point.

Okay as much of an asspull as THAT is, that really just goes to buff Loki by a bunch.

>tfw excited for all of those events

At this point I'm not sure if that was the point. They're going so far out of their way to shit on Strange that I wouldn't be surprised if Loki ends up becoming the Sorceror Supreme of Asgard or some shit and pulling his ass out of the fire out of an actual crisis.

Yep, I missed an issue. No worries though as this trade is a definite buy.

>"Not buying it"
Yeah, I'll be skipping most of the non-Infinity Countdown ones as well.

So this is why Marvel is reprinting the original Sentry trade next month.

Celestials coming to fuck shit up.

Doctor Strange 381 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www100.zippyshare.com/v/eaJJ9sCL/file.html

Doctor Strange 382 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www117.zippyshare.com/v/Q3YnCkiy/file.html

Doctor Strange 383 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www83.zippyshare.com/v/OewkvLth/file.html

Doctor Strange 384 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www83.zippyshare.com/v/i6XpVUph/file.html

Doctor Strange 385 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www20.zippyshare.com/v/MFMda0E2/file.html

For real? What does it contain? just the original Marvel Knights jenkins' mini?

Jedy Force Ghost doggo actually makes me happy, at least they gave him that after having Strange shit, and being shat, all over the place

Face it, if you coul still talk to your dead pets, life douldn't be THAT bad!

Why are Celestials such cunts? It was humans that defeated the Beyonders who massacred them and then restored the universe. Seriously surprised they haven't pissed off the Vishanti or someone like them to make Strange slap their shit for good

Reminder that The Void is what killed Old Loki, and Ikol who has those memories is in that body.

Loki has every right to freak out more than Jason Todd at a Joker convention.

We're just lab rats to them.
Somebody else probably recalls it more clearly but if there are no mutants or they aren't strong enough by a certain point they consider Earth a failure of an experiment and kill everything.
It keeps on coming back as a thing but they already did their final exam for Earth and Franklin Richards alone means we got a permanent passing grade.

It was just a prank, bro.

I-
Just-

Well played.

>Franklin Richards alone means we got a permanent passing grade
Yes, except Franklin Richards is no longer in 616.

You misunderstand. They aren't checking to see what happens anymore or aren't supposed to. They wont/dont notice because they aren't looking anymore.

Yeah, but this isn't a result of a new host coming to check the current status of the experiment. In Legacy #1, a "corrupted Celestial" that Odin and the Caveman Avengers tried to kill was awakened from his one million year slumber, and it called out to the Host to come cleanse the Earth in retaliation for trying to kill one of their own.

Ah. Earth is fucked then. Strange can't even beat Loki, the heroes that can actually harm celestials are gone or forgotten by Marvel nowadays, a single one can defeat everyone, and Earth no longer has the phoenix force as a defense.

>Strange can't even beat Loki

How do you figure?

He didn't beat him in this very issue. He got tricked by an illusion to lose his title.
He then became a fucking god of magic and still couldn't win, then he absorbed the void so that he could win and even that wasn't enough as Loki magically nuked it. He got outclassed by Loki at every turn.

Did you read the same pages? Loki didn't do shit to the Void, it was The Sentry who stopped it.

i like this arc better than the death of magic arc

Loki fixed all the magic so they could use it to seal the Void away

Makes sense, seeing as Cates is a better writer than Aaron

You're contradicting yourself, if Loki didn't do anything, then Sentry punching the Void, definitely didn't stop the Void.

Ambivalent feelings about this arc. I feel like they could have done so much more with the plot, but decided instead to play safe - or maybe it's just me hoping to see more meta elements after JiM/AoA. Loki is supposed to be God of Stories now, but we rarely see those powers in action.

I remember an user speculating about Strange becoming a trickster to take Loki's place in the universe; that would have been amazing.

Loki did create a story for Strange to shake him out of his complacency, I suppose

Yep. I wish we also had the second one, since the art here reminds me a little of Romita Jr.'s Bob and Void, but I guess you can't have everything.

They're idiots then, if a lab rat rebuilt my universe that's like 5 reasons not to keep them in cages.

Quentyn Quire is Phoenix's final host, unless that's been retconned already.

They aren't really sapient most of the time to begin with. They're more like bees with the occasional sapient Celestial that can consider something other than their task.

The most disturbing thing about this, is that from the flashbacks they're still making out all the stories where Strange flicks planets around or merges with Eternity to be canon. Which means God of Magic Strange who's supposed to be more powerful than Strange HAS EVER BEEN, is the magical equivalent of Rocky Balboa throwing wild haymakers at post-Agents of Asgard Loki's Ali in his prime.

I mean, it's nice they remember what Loki did at the end of AoA but goddamn-if they're really selling Loki's magical power this much, he's practically a Molecule Man of magic.

Oh. Didn't know that what with how many Celestials have the "you are doomed" kind of conversation in my memory. Well, that explains a lot.

He became a God of stories when his entire multiverse (and beyond) is just a convoluted series of stories. He calmly sidestepped all of secret wars. It's entirely reasonable that Loki's power has become that absurd even if he hides it since he probably doesn't think it makes for a good story.

I thought of a better way to explain what im getting at. Loki made himself Jackie chan in a ladder factory while holding a baby that doesn't want any trouble where every particle of existence is a ladder and there are infinite babies to hold,.

I get the idea of Loki is a much more visceral representation of the John Constantine-style "I bluff the universe so fucking hard I trick it into thinking I'm the greatest wizard ever". I even like it. It's just mindboggling to see how far our boy's come: He used to be this egomaniac with a blasty staff whose plots kept being foiled by a big guy with an electric hammer, now he's a solid contender for Marvel's best reality warper. Actually, imagine him going up against Franklin Richards. Or if he had met Gwenpool before the cancellation.

Incidentally I never bought the idea Strange was stepping into his shoes, when Malekith is doing that just fine. Ever since the start of this whole irrelevant Nine Realms civil war thing, Malekith's just struck me as Old Loki but far less interesting because he isn't nearly as good as magic. And doesn't even pretend to have personality traits other than smug.

Those guns
>he stood alone at gjallerbru

>God of Magic Strange who's supposed to be more powerful than Strange HAS EVER BEEN

[Citation needed]

>Asgardian m-16s again
Wew laddie

>his girl
More like Doctor Strange's creepy stalking interest. He binded a spell to her soul. Kept her around despite the fact that she is virtually useless. Became unset that she is seeing Loki.

And it was the Celestials that defeated the First Firmament and prevented him from absorbing the 8th illustration of the Multiverse.

He's not the pheonix host, he had a little spark, and apparently he lost it by reviving jubilee cause somehow she died, but idk much about that.

I thought it was the other past multiverses

or am I misremembering

>He then became a fucking god of magic and still couldn't win,
He was winning until zelda stepped into
>void
He helped beat the void, letting it out wasn't even his idea

>letting it out wasn't even his idea
are you retarded

>despite the fact that she is virtually useless
Now

Loki told him to open the door user. He didn't even consider it before that.

yeah, and despite KNOWING THE VOID WAS IN THERE, Strange did it anyway.

I didn't say it wasn't a stupid action on his part.

Quentin was but one of MANY mistakes Marvel made in the last 20 years.

Yes, you're right. The Celestials just helped Galactus' Infinity Watch and Black Panther defeat the Dark Celestials.

>disliking Quentin
Pleb

The First Firmament is just a buffer Eternity. He's a scrub compared to the threat of the Beyonders.

Here you are.

Is Cates Strange better than his Thanos book?

>liking Quentin
faggot

The entire post-SW run has basically been about "cucking" Strange in every possible way. At the very least, it's consistent in what it does.