How is she so perfect?

How is she so perfect?

nice try but I think you meant to upload this

You guys must be confused, pretty sure this is what you meant to post.

She’s the worst main character of the show, she has no purpose but to be conflicting with Mr. Peanutbutter for marriage drama.

Annoying, grating, and slightly aggravating in that order

but all very fuckable

KNOTTED

I unironically almost jerked it off to that scene
I hope it doesn't give me a fetish for angry sex

>resisted the urge despite Alison's moaning
You're a better man than I am.

don't worry, I'll probably corrupt myself when I bingewatch it again whenever season 5 hits

post more alternate outfits diane

I wish she had that haircut for the whole show.

Did she purposefully buy a jacket that matched the apron she used to wear at starbucks, or did she pick out her own apron for her starbucks job and managed to find one with the same red arrows as her favorite jacket?

Do you think the animals in this universe have human genitals, or do they resemble the animal they're supposed to be?

I want to take her in a date and snuggle her and feed her carrots.

>"Bob-Waksberg was aware of concerns over whitewashing on “BoJack Horseman” and made an effort to improve inclusion in subsequent seasons, and by Season 3 mandated that at least one voice actor of color play a role in each episode. But even then, he realized that wasn’t enough."

How and Why did that sex scene looked so realistic without showing penetration?

The latter. Bojack's giant schlong absolutely ruined PC's insides and his quick fuse is why women are let down when they sleep with him.

Episode and timestamp please.

She's barely a main character by season 4. And on that sentiment the most annoying main is A sexual todd

Wrong pic, OP

So human cats has spiked penis

>Dubs of truth

Worse, it's scaled up to human size.

Is there any bigger example of a character who went from being pretty good to the absolute worst shit in the show ?

Pretty sure there are no bad characters, bud

There is a disturbing lack of good Hollyhock r34

Blarn >>> Diane

reddit poll on Diane

>there are no bad characters

literally because she isn't

She was an alright character til they started using her as a vessel for political commentary

THIS
H
I
S

Creator confirmed that they all have animal heads, but basically the rest of the body is human, so not knots.

Bad as in uninteresting/not entertaining to watch.

So until episode, what, 3?

He probably means until they used her as political commentary, and the entire show universe agreed with her to help drive home her politics.

I still think that happens within the first 5 episodes and people who think otherwise are just deluding themselves into thinking the show used to be something it never actually was. I’ll admit it might’ve gotten worse in later seasons and became less neutral, but I think it was still always there that Diane was supposed to be basically right.

That picture is perfect because that's where she belongs in life: selling people coffee. Not ruining lives and pushing opinions.

You literally described Diane

she's so dreamy

Gentlemen of refinement and taste.