Clever, funny and true as well

clever, funny and true as well.

Sup Forums BTFO.

Sup Forums is not alt-right.

I miss the minimalist Jon Stewart format.

"REPUBLICANS on Wednesday said X, Y, Z....and...well...let's just see for ourselves..."

::shows out of context video clip::

Jon Stewart shrugs and sighs. Audience chuckles.

Video continues.

Jon Stewart stops clip and says: "Wait! But I thought...A,B, C." Jon Stewart makes a funny face. Audience laughs a little harder.

Out of context and contradictory video resumes.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME???"

Audience suffocates from hysterical laughter.

Many alt right fags hijack pol.

Why is this fag still in my country?

is watching your wife in a gang bang with 20 niggers whats right?

alt-right isn't a real thing

This is why I always say Sup Forums is a contrarian board. You guys are the contradiction of whatever is in charge. Now that Trump is in power, you will be begging for diversity and Bernie Sanders-style government policy. Just watch.
>hurdur Alt-Right is just a liberal label (more like GAYbel amirite?XDDDD)
is just the first phase

This is actually happening at the moment, slowly. Look at all the alt-left and anti-wall threads going on.

yes of course

That is pretty funny and clever, admittedly. But we need to remember to reject the 'alt right' name and label. We don't need an identity, that is where our power has come from. Let them name you, and they can start slandering you and controlling opinion on you.

We aren't the 'alt right'. We aren't even Sup Forums. We are just us.

Here's how to understand the left:
Think about what's right...
then do everything you can to shut it down.

I think they'll flucuate back to the ron paul lolbertarian stance, but yeah Sup Forums always needs to fight ((("the power"))) not unlike SJWs.

yes and Sup Forums's logo is swastika just for lulz. \s.

>hur people who don't agree with me are wrong
mind = blown

Sup Forums is shitposting central, it's not alt-right or whatever faggots and cucks label it.

I miss Stefan Raab.
He'd take your statements and write a song about them, which would then be in the national Top 10 a few weeks later.
And then he'd make an uncucked national version of the Eurovision Song Contest and invent two more kinds of sports.

>look Guys I can predict the chaos next move.
>breaks mouth against the hard floor.

It's so fun to watch.

It's true. They worship losers. Hitler, the South, Hayek & austrian economics, psuedoscientific psychology professors pretending to be geneticists like Edwards, Singer, Rushton, Pfizzer and so on, climate change denial, etc

The alt-right just doesn't believe in reality

>or whatever faggots and cucks label it.

If nothing else, it's clever. Got a smile out of me.

Colberts still a fag though

Those are CTR shills

It's a good thing the alt-right is a fictional group.

>"why is politics so poisonous these days"
>comes out with this
Do the left really have no self awareness?

>I said nothing, but made ya think hue hue.
What a fucking faggot.

>democrats have comedians
>republicans have the white house, senate, and house

feelsgoodman

there's nothing contradictory about that image
if it said "you believe you're the strongest so you should prevail but you lost" then it would make sense

maschendratzaun in the morning
or habe dade dude da

Some questions:

Is Alt-Right an actual movement, or is it an internet phenomenon?

What makes something a movement, how is it distinguished from a say a fad? Is everything done with some kind of unison considered a "movement"?

If social media is a source of what Alt-Right is, and social media is known to be questionable or unreliable, how do we know for sure we're getting the right answers?

What if Alt-Right isn't a thing at all? What if what we're seeing is generations of people who grew up disenfranchised from politics altogether, not participating, and after talking about it on the internet found assuredly they have been forgotten and ignored by thier own country and even though they have no party, no set ideologies, only a binding motivation to change things decided they wanted to do just that?

Well it's definitely clever and funny.

CTR is gone already, it's either JIDF, ironic shitposters or canadians

neonazis and wehraboos believe nazis were the strongest, either for race or ideology

>This is why I always say Sup Forums is a contrarian board. You guys are the contradiction of whatever is in charge. Now that Trump is in power, you will be begging for diversity and Bernie Sanders-style government policy.
lol no

It doesn't matter. What matters is our plan.

ok but you have to set up the strawman correctly for those images to work

Stephen should have stayed on the Colbert Report. Hes just a less jewy version of Jon Stuart now

Nice logic. So the simple right is just about right? I swear, I am getting sick when libtards try into logic or semantic

I would happily cut that man's throat from ear-to-ear.

CTR is dead m8
once hillary lost everyone knew they were out of a job

The right answer is:
Sup Forums is not alt-right, but it's also not NOT alt-right

> Controlling borders
> Enforcing sensible laws
> Protecting the rights of hard working americans
Why would you want the alternative of that?

praise kek!

nice follow up.

Sup Forums for the most part WAS alt-right before these normie reddit-tier fags showed up from /r/the_Donald.

ever since then we've been sliding toward this neo-Trump-conservative garbage.

So i somewhat sadly agree.

>alt-right
>climate change denial
>Hayek

lol wat

So he's saying the right is named as such because it is correct? Thanks for clearing that up

i dont get it...
so alt-right is left?

Sup Forums is just right.
We don't carry the burden of labels the kikes try to put on us

Yeah because a bunch of newfags think now is "their moment."

Honestly, I don't even know 20 niggers. The logistics alone is reflective of the depravity of the act. Am I suppose to feed them or get a few Costco sized containers of Grape Juice?

Really makes you think

The Alt-Right are the same breed of sensationalist bandwagonners who attach themselves to a cultural movement and jump to the head of the line through media connections, to try and steer it toward their personal definition of sucess.

The Guardian had a similar thing on the alt-right today, little realising that the alt-right doesn't really exist, it's just regular far-right wing people that can operate a computer and a healthy dose of pure shitposting.

I'm alt right and I'm on pol but there's too many faggots and disagreers on this board for it to be called alt right. We're basically the nigger thugs and this is the McDonald's parking lot we hang out at, to use a metaphor

Sup Forums was never alt-right. Sup Forums has and always will be the board about the political stance that pisses off the maximum number of people while still looking serious. We memed Trump into office as a joke just so we'd get 2 weeks of social media outrage. The only thing this board serves is happenings and public outrage.

>Leaf

pol is always right is the only meme you need senpai.

>The Alt-Right are the same breed of sensationalist bandwagonners who attach themselves to a cultural movement and jump to the head of the line through media connections

Since when is Jared Taylor someone with media connections?

> Sup Forums has and always will be the board about the political stance that pisses off the maximum number of people

Nice revisionism, manipulative faggot.

>media connections

well the head of breitbart just got a job in the white house
WE MEDIA CONNECTIONS NOW

fuck off Pedro. Back over the fence with you.

Seriously can we just drop this alt-right meme. It only serves as way to label all dissent into one hate group and to make money by schmucks around kikebart.

There is no alt right on pol or anywhere else. I dont ever remember pol finding consensus on any political issue.

Well maybe people here agreed that Hillary sucked . But that was it.

One does not come into memeing so easily, so profoundly and enlightened in order to catch peoples hearth and minds
That's why you corporatist empty dull socket shells shills will never succsed with your fake ideas and cringey executions...
You become so sad and pathetic with your weak attempts and failures to create and recreate the culture and movement using the slang and jargon you do not understand nor like

Sure, after you return to the cuckshed, you HIV+ cum-drinking queer.

wtf I hate e-celebs now

The only thing I have to do to avoid HIV is to avoid your entire extended family. Which is like the entirety of south America you fat fuck.

>"Look at me... I am Sup Forums now"

Ok let's settle this once and for all: Sup Forums is not “alt-right“, we are “always-right“

To be fair, you can be the strongest and still fail if the entire goddamn world takes you on.

There is no alt-right.

Well TRS use the term and Sup Forums has pretty similar veiws to them for the most part. As well as the same memes and humour etc. You might not like the label, but Sup Forums is alt-right m8.

This. It's like that goebbels observation on the Jew

Don't forget a nearly unbeatable majority of state governments and governors too

Since he publishes and edits a white nationalist newsletter etc. Im sure he holds his beliefs a little closer and more dear than your average media whore, but it still stands

Boy Germany just can't quit getting shittier

Sup Forums is not alt right

Sup Forums agrees with a lot of alt right positions

>but it still stands

No it doesn't you fucking liar. Did you know he's been pretty much barred from the (((MSM))) after he triggered Donahue?

I'm libertarian