Red Hood and the Outlaws #19 Storytime

Date Night!

Already starting off to a literal HOT start. Thank you OP.

Based SuperLex is here

kek the fucking shades in that word bubble

>Pup pup in trunks
Bizarro is really losing it

Oh lord
I do miss the previous artist tho

Who the fuck is this

Who's Spider-Man?

So much for a valentine's chapter. But, hey, Artemis know how to draw.

And, really, Jason? Bring people to the batcave is Bruce's kink.

People wanted shipping, but I'm honestly more aroused by a woman's intelligence used this way.
She's a thinking warrior, has her priorities and wiles straight without being too blunt or brutish, now I'm starting to like her.
It's a shame for the bit to really sell as her idea Jason has to ask the obvious about the date, makes him come off as less situationally aware.

She said Mostly so there's still a chance

Lobdell made it clear in a interview he doesn't care for jason and artemis as a couple, only reason there is teasing at all is due to the editor wanting it to happen.

Wait, nevermind, he had his ducks in order he was just more hopeful.
Shit, Lobdell has me all sorts of impressed with this considerate nuance right now.

One Face.

Psycho Pirate?

Editor has good taste.

Oh lawdy lawd, lookit dem watamellons!

All shippers should be executed mobster style.

Wew lads

Why are you so upset?

The mobsters had a lot of different executions, you have to be more specific.

throw into pig

Cause I'm sick to death of your cultural autism.
>GIRL AND BOY NO FUCK? WHY GIRL AND BOY NO FUCK?
You "people" and your sick minds are deluded into insisting that characters who interact with each other MUST desperately want to fuck, as if that's literally the only kind of interaction two people can have. Bunch of fucking retards, the lot of you. Kill yourselves.

Dude, chill. I hate shipping too, but it's not worth getting this mad about it when people in this thread have been pretty much harmless.

i actually really like it that way - they're good friends, with some teasing between each other but not going too deep
there's not many relationships like that in current comics

I do expect the superhero community to be a lot like an Olympic village.

It works for now, anyway. It's enough to suit most shippers, but doesn't destroy the dynamic they have

Maybe in Marvel with its whore meter
Most of the DC heroes have sexual relationship that can be counted on one hand
>Superman fucked Lois and Lana
>Batman has Selina, Talia, err Silver?
>Barry and Iris, Meena?
>Diana had Steve and errrr
Hal and Dick are exceptions, but they are exceptions that proves the rules if anything.

wasn't expecting this

I admire your vitriol, and advise you ignore that other user's suggestion. Rekindle the fire Sup Forums has lost.

Best girl

Pup pup sure talks sassy, like Jason.

Biz, you have a problem.

Does Bizarro skip leg day?

Jason is such a lovely idiot. But, hey, it is mostly, kid. Don't give up. She's teasing you for sure, or maybe she just wanted to high your spirits.

Look at it this way, its a slow burn
Happy Valentines Day, autist

I think it was a pretty damn good issue, even if it was somewhat transitional. It finally brought light to what is inside the characters heads, advanced in the problem of Bizarro, give us some fun and put into the table the mysterious villain from the first arc and Luthor again, monitoring and meddling in the future.

Almost a 10/10 for me, at least.

She looks like Starfire here.

No.

Two good looking physically fit young people who pretty much live together WOULD fuck you virgin faggot

I thought she looked like this cheetah

Is Bizzaro slowly turning into Kon?

How tall is Artemis??

About the same height as Jason. I think 6 feet?

What did he mean by that?

>implying people are 100% controlled by their hormones
Why are shippers so aggressively retarded? Oh right, cause they don't actually know how people work. Kill yourself.

Where's Soy?

In his House?

Taking a break? It comes back in the next arc, I think. Guest artists for two consecutive issues have been a thing for a while.

Yeah, they both are officially 6 feet, give or take, irrc. It's just that Artemis is usually on heels and then She's got some muscular shoulders and torso. And Jason isn't a tits monster or anything: he's thicc and has some dam great thighs, but he's not bruce. His jacket makes him seem more bulky.

I like the ship, but I completely agree with you on this mindset. It creeps me out, how many people can't seem to comprehend it is possible to be attracted to someone and not act out on it.

Is this /ss/?

I See you like /ss/ , good taste

Why do you tease me like this Soy?

Kys, stupid retard.

How does it feel to have an IQ inferior to 3, idiot.
You probably aren't just stupid but an ugly old fat guy no woman likes.

It's not going to happen. Go find something else to jerk off to, you retarded sack of shit.

Seriously, you shippers are on the same level of cancer as racism. Kill yourself.

>REE HOW DARE YOU SHIPPING A HOT GUY AND A HOT GIRL THAT HAVE SO MUCH CHEMISTRY.
Seriously tho. You suffer from high level of autism, idiot. Try slitting your throat.

It's an fine taste to have

Why are you so retarded? Oh, maybe you are baiting.

Can we just enjoy the UST and let it be at that? This issue was pretty damn good and even had some clever writing. It would be a pity to derail the thread because of shippers and antishippers.

>two characters get along
>THEY MUST WANT TO FUCK
You're the autist here, shitstain. You and others like you are a plague that needs to be purged.

So it's clear now that this Silencer guy is the mysterious man from prior issues, right?

this is probably the last we get to see of superlex

I'm expecting to see him showing soon here in the next few issues before Bizarro goes full bizarro.

Dude, just ignore him and don't let him mess with thus thread.

(you) are retarded. You are too stupid to think they aren't made for each other.
Here's another (you). You disgusting idiot.

Guillermo March begin his carrer draw erotic art in a Spanish magazine

don't worry there is more rason rodd for everyone

NAY I SAY!!! It shall happen, no matter how long it takes.

The outlaws and the tits of the justice:
>Rason rodd
>Artemis
>Ravager
>Bleez
>Supergirl
>Meena

harem of the justice

Well, I miss New Super-man's first artist user, because its latest artists are shit. At least RHaTO didn't droped the quality that much.

Sidewayz?

I want the hoodie back

>bleez
I'd much prefer to see Rason deal with Ratchet or Dex-starr, desu.