New liberal tears thread

new liberal tears thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/798567870993035264
abqjournal.com/887734/licking-my-election-wounds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/798567870993035264

A local columnist caught an enormous amount of shit for this statement yesterday:

>Personally, I spent most of Wednesday, which shall forever be known as 11/9, in a daze and in a bar. I don’t necessarily recommend that. But it was just what I needed.

abqjournal.com/887734/licking-my-election-wounds.html

The comparisons of Trump to 9/11 are beyond belief butthurt.

not bad but making a spelling mistake makes them look retarded

(take OF instead of take OFF)

>husbands
*husband's, you dumbfuck

Keep 'em coming, boys, the sheer amount of salt is enough to sustain me for weeks to come.

kek I fucking wish

God Forsaken instead of God forsaken

ugh

What, really? I've even seen it spelled as one uncapitalized word, godforsaken (spellcheck checks out)

>when u get doubles and someone replies with doubles
aw ye buddeh

but yeah, actually I think that it can be spelt as one singular word, or you can write them out as two words, but capitalization of "Forsaken" is definitely wrong all over

God gets capitalized because, well, it's God, kind of a big deal
but forsaken is just another word

Wow, it's so weird how every letter written by a Trump supperter has one simple spelling mistake.

Oh God that is fucking hysterical!

Daily reminder REAL Marxists are anti-SJW and anti-cultural "Marxism."

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Needs a big BTFO on it and more Farage heads, like this.

Celeb libtards are the worst

Tl;dr Translation:
>"Hurr durr Trump and his supporters are racist I cant believe some hispanics voted him they believe just for living in America they're Americans they're just fucking brown skinned indians (he literally said that) how can they vote for such a racist person!"
This is what most spics do, shit on Trump and Americans all day for muh racism and then are 20000 times more racist themselves.

They define 'racism' in a way that CONVENIENTLY excludes them from being capable of being racists.

That is because the good guys can never be in the wrong, they would not be good then!
They think they are morally correct and thus infallible.

holy shit
>BLOWN
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT

Another one.

I stopped posting on Facebook to incubate over here.
After nearly two years of shitposting with Australians the regular denizens didn''t stand a chance.

you're doing gods work, my man
keep it up

Thats because non white husbands just make single moms who vote hillary