How do we stop sanctuary campuses from obstructing justice?

google.com/amp/heatst.com/culture-wars/students-pressure-elite-colleges-to-become-sanctuary-campuses-for-illegal-immigrants-under-trump/amp/?client=ms-android-google#scso=uid_WCtC9gAKymYKVI-HZgNzYw_0:166

(((Elite))) schools across the country are making moves to become 'sanctuary campuses' for undocumented immigrants. I work at a college that is pushing for this. It would seem as if those who are nestled safely within our corrupted education system are overstepping their authority, or am I wrong?

if you told me a year ago that in 2016 donald j trump would be president and liberals would help him round up illegal immigrants for deportation, I would have said no way jose

Lel

CUT THE FEDERAL FUNDING

>It would seem as if those who are nestled safely within our corrupted education system are overstepping their authority, or am I wrong?

>have hordes of mindless zombies brainwashed to follow your every word
no wonder they think they can defy law

Can you report them to the FBI? This is outrageous. Can you create a safe space for killers as well?

OP you must be a fucken moron not to understand that Federal Law supersedes state and local law, the feds can do anything they want in accordance to the law, the state can't do shit.

This. Freeze the money if they aren't following the law.

right wing death squads

ICE is a federal agency, they can go wherever the fuck they want. This means nothing.

>rounding them all up for us
How kind of them.

>Trying to ban law enforcement from doing their job

How should that even be possible?

So, what

The fugies just hang around the campus to escape ICE?

Then what?

Drop stinkbombs and itching powder in the crowd

remember i only have to follow the laws that i like
now bake that cake for those queers it's the law

They should be sieged

Why do you think every portion of Murica's government is red.
We are sick of this shit.
We own congress, the senate, and now unless an act of god stops Trump the presidency.
They won't agree on everything, but with the majority vote on every single sector we can actually enforce laws.
Supreme court doesn't have a fucking chance.

hmm, yeah. I'm in the mood for a good siege

I built a trebuchet once, it was able to send a watermelon about 200 yards. would do again

Build a wall around the campuses. Then see how long they last living locked up with the mudslimes.

It doesn't matter if they call it a "sanctuary campus" or a "safe space" or whatever they want to call it. Words don't stop federal warrants.

cut federal aid to the schools

arrest them all for treason

The Obama administration told schools their students would lose access to federal student loans if they didn't set up kangaroo courts with no burden of proof for rape allegations. All schools, public and private, quickly complied because they can't exist without students getting huge loans to pay tuition. Trump can use the same mechanism to force schools to cooperate with ICE. Any school that harbors illegals would lose access to loans for their students. Only a few Ivy League schools could survive that financial hit.

>banned from schools
I am pretty sure they can't do that.

It's a money grab from the schools. Pay the fee to come here and you'll be safe.

Whoops, sorry about that.

They still keep the tuition fee.

totally true. Obama set the precident now Trump can copy it.

hahaha. do liberals even understand that federal law trumps state law? there's a reason why feds can and still do arrest potheads in legal states.

Even easier. Tell the police to never investigate or intervene when an illegal commit a crime. Be sure that the illegals learn it.

Our laws are so convoluted that i'm sure you could find some law they are breaking and use it to persecute them

>these are the same people who used the federal government to force schools in the South to integrate 50 years ago

Here's your well deserved You.

>ICE banned from schools
lol

And just like then, we can send in the national guard to ensure that the law is upheld.

Cut their funding. Privatize the fuckers. See if they still want paco and mohammed roaming the the girls bathroom.

>federal law trumps state law
Oh yeah? WELL LOVE TRUMPS HATE SHITELORD

Cut school's funding
No spics left behind

that sounds retarded, and harmful to the non-illegals

surely punishing those that break the law is the correct thing to do?

Why not go straight to handgrenades. Its cheaper for the taxpayer.

uuuuhhh yeah a school has no right to enact laws disregarding current laws

Persecute, prosecute. Eh, close enough.

i said leave them do it, the best way to red pill those idiots is to force them to live with a big group of illegal imigrants.

Thanks Obama!

this. illegals aren't the ones paying taxes here anyway

Cut the funding and charge the university administration with obstruction of justice.

I wonder how long they'll hold up with their gibs

Tfw liberals going to cut federal funding my state and college

Tfw have to spend 2k on school the state was paying because CHIPOTLE

How are Universities going to enforce this?

Meth is banned from school?

Can I commit a crime and they hide out in a school?

But what if the schools are private?

Depends. Are you brown?

>Literally just making their job easier
Why the hell do these retards think they can keep out federal agencies? They're schools not sovereign states

They lose all funding and their staff go to jail. Simple.

Then the police will raid it for not complying with federal law :^)

chicago's mayor rahm shitanniel just came out and said the same thing about chicago.

the meme war is not over men. we have won a great battle, yes, but our country needs us to meme now more than ever

Obstruction of justice.

Arrest the staff for obstruction of justice. Also, freeze their assets.

>banning federal agents
I don't think they know how that works

freeze federal funding if they don't comply with immigration. Professor Goldberg will be forced to decide whether he wants to see the collapse of western civilization which his marxist little heart longs for or if his innate jewish love for shekels wins out.

not to mention students will stop applying to any school which becomes a hotbed for crime thanks to giving safe shelter to Los Zetas gangbangers.

You don't even have to do that. The institution announcing that they will be harboring criminals is certainly probable cause to search the institution. It would be trivial to get a warrant and arrest every illegal that goes to such a place.

Were in shitlandistan user. Cant cut the funding for anything you dont like.

>and harmful to the non-illegals
Ho! I haven't thought of it!

Maybe they wouldavoid the school is it is full of crime. We don't want to endanger the survival of the school in the same way they endanger the country, that would not be like poetry.

Make only colleges sanctiuaries, arrest any illegal that walks off campus.

Campuses all over the country are completely wrecked and destroyed, everyone stops going to college.

Leftist indoctrination centers destroyed.

Public colleges are funded by the states. The federal government can hold their feet to the fire just like with sanctuary cities, and tell them to stop paying for this shit or else we fuck them over.

As for private schools, I believe housing criminals and hiding them from the authorities is itself a crime. They'll be charged and have their shit kicked in.

In addition, Trump can help put out negative ads against colleges that do this bullshit. Most people do NOT like the idea of sanctuary cities or sanctuary colleges. You can hurt these colleges where it hurts by telling students to boycott and go to college elsewhere. Then the colleges will be filled EXCLUSIVELY with dindus, beaners, jews, and diversity hires. And the entire thing will collapse.

Kek you are so wrong

They can "ban" them if they want. They can't stop a federal force from going in with guns to arrest people however. This is like putting up a sign that says no girls allowed on your treehouse.

Can someone please explain what the fuck a "sanctuary city" is
Is it some shit the democrats are setting up where didndus don't get arrested for shit they did?

>As for private schools, I believe housing criminals and hiding them from the authorities is itself a crime. They'll be charged and have their shit kicked in
10 years in federal prison crime to harbor illegals.

Boom, there you go.

Man, I can't fucking WAIT to see these laws be enforced. For too long these illegal aliens have been able to freely frolic around an wave their beaner flags.

Essentially, it just means that the local authorities have explicit instructions not to arrest or charge anyone for being an illegal alien. It's sort of like how federal law says that possession of weed is a crime, but local governments just refuse to enforce it.

When this happens, there are two things you can do
1) send in federal agents to do the work, since the local authorities refuse to
2) force the local authorities to do their job by fucking over the state/local government if they refuse. For example, withholding federal highway money.

This tactic of withholding federal money to states that don't comply has been a tactic the left has often used to force the states to comply with their libcuck dildo bullshit, such as fag marriage and tranny bathrooms. So it's a bit of delicious dramatic irony that we're going to use their same tactics against them now.

A city that has stated they won't follow laws that enforce the immigration laws. For example, in LA, they will not ask for proof of citizenship to get a driver's license

I'm sure the $12/hour Campus Rent-A-Cops are fully prepared to give their lives to protect Paco y Maria from the armed Federal agents that have come to deport them....

Christ, well I hope they do something about it then.

>mfw people at my state-funded university want me to petition and protest for the uni to do this

I think it is something like "Okay, but when I am here, I don't have to follow the law, do I?"

desu, liberals probably do want their campuses to be invaded by feds, just hink about their victim metality, they will probably throw white liberal students to try to stop the feds and "peacefully protest", and when the feds react with force, they will videotape it and cry on social media.

this is how

So like how the fuck do they get insured? The city of LA hands out a drivers license to Jose the illegal immigrant and then he hits my car and gives my daughter a broken arm. What the fuck?

If you want to end sanctuary cities send all lawsuits and crimes committed by illegals straight to the state. When the state begins bleeding out millions and millions they'll get rid of the shit themselves. Accountability

Meme magic is great and all but when did Sup Forums become in favor big government? Don't you see you're just as bad the authoritarian left?

That's not really Old Glory though, is it. Just a $5 consumer imitation from amazon.

They're still children mentally.

It's enforcement of the already written law. If you are after a more libertarian solution it's simply to leave it to the states and then watch as they crumble from within as their tax payer base flees and they're left with millions of people who want schools hospitals but don't pay a cent.

The issue then becomes these people swarming across state borders and causing insane amounts of grief for their neighbor. It's better to nip it in the bud now. It's not an expansion of government, it's a return to the simple and functioning government branch of illegal immigration that has been destroyed the past 8yrs

NICE DIGITS

Now this I can fap to

huehuehuehuehue

Campus PD actually make alot of money depending on the school. If its a Georgetown or Brown for example they start at 50k+.

I actually love this idea. They will be forced to have them on their campus and dealing with them 24/7. Can you imagine how quickly the kids will realize the errors of their ways?? Campus rapes will skyrocket and the campuses themselves will become no go zones.

I feel bad for the kids there but it would be a terrific experiment.

>ICE roll up in their paddywagons
>"You're not allowed on our sanctuary campus you fascist"
>"We are though, actually"
>"Oh shit, someone call the cops to stop these nazis!"
>"We are the cops, ma'am"

>liberals are so retarded they think """sanctuary""" anything will stop trump from sending in ice to raid the place or at a minimum cut all public funding including denying student loans to go there or just make it outright illegal to house illegals

send in a natonal guard regiment.

Kek.

More like
>I wonder what's Zhenya cooking for dinner
>I hope it's borscht
>maybe there's some salceson left when I get back

>Rent-a-cops

Your mileage will vary. UW-Madison Police aren't rent-a-cops for example.

But... there isn't much they could do to stop Paco from being sent home either.

>literal safe spaces

lmao, universities get more retarded by the day

This isn't a complicated problem.

1. Criminalize knowingly harboring/employing/remting etc. to illegals.

2. Arrest and prosecute the retards who break rule number one.

>filthy britkek wants the government to have total power

more at 10

>equivocating opposition to mass illegal immigration with fascist police state

You are a cuck or a shill. Die.

It's illegal to harbor a criminal and illegal aliens are criminals. Obstructing justice is a crime.
All they need to do is enforce the laws already in-place.

have federal agents deport them anyway

Trump is going after illegals with a criminal record first , MS-13 etc. I know leftists are mentally ill, and will do everything they can to turn campuses into gang territory, but I don't think law enforcement will care

Why is it backwards with gun laws?

Show them the warrant and arrest anyone who tries to stop you.

I go to a Division III state school and our campus PD are legit cops who train with the State Police

That may be true but you forget that the majority of research staff rely off federal grant dollars to do their work.