You know, kill six billions demons might actually be decent if it wasn't so filled with SJW bullshit

You know, kill six billions demons might actually be decent if it wasn't so filled with SJW bullshit

Could you cite an example?

Pic isn't enough for you?

Oh no an entirely different culture does not conform to what I think it should
Let me gripe about it

what the fuck i just read?

Fuck you, there isn't a culture in the world where roasties are physically better then males in any activity.

>three sexed
droped

This is a story with weird demon lesbians.
Why are you upset that there are a few OP women in this setting?

It is not. Are you really so lazy that you can't list any, like how Allison's entire "party" are women or shape themselves to be feminine? I'm having to make your arguments for you.
Good thing it's a fantasy story then. I mean, I was just walking down the road when this angel started punching out demons, but they looked like the angel looked like he had a penis so everything made sense.

maybe you might enjoy things if you werent looking for boogymen everywhere.
Its fantasy. . you think there is demon worship going on too?

You could fashion a fictional world where everyone is made of light. You don't have to introduce gender dynamics onto your story, but apparently this writer decided gurl power should be the norm.

there are plenty of cultures where women go to great lengths to insist they are..

funny how good writing works. a character speaks with their voice, not the voice of the author.

woo, edgy with a buzzword. that'll win the argument.

you're damn right user, the author did that for a specific reason
now please, don't let the door hit you as you get the fuck

>there isn't a culture in the world where roasties are physically better then males in any activity.
They are 100% better at giving birth than you are.

>fashion a fictional world where everyone is made of light
you would still find a reason to whine cry bitch anb moan. WHY IS ALL THE LIGHT ASEXUAL? SJW REEEEEEEE.
it doesnt fucking matter

So you can swallow the shit art, but the bad dialog is the dealbreaker, ennit, lad?

Im glad this is basically unknown and this bitch who looks down on men will never achieve fame

>parable about exceeding limitations in spite of cultural expectations
>REEEEE FEMINAZIS

you guys are such weenies

you've clearly identified him as an outrage fag, why are you even bothering.
Let this thread die so we can have a productive one when the new page gets released tonight.

which bitch would that be user?
please enlighten us.

This user is right, a feminist is obviously making this stuff to vent her daddy issues. Women have never been netter then men and more times then not have actually held back society and culture with there illogical and weak overemotional and vindictive personality.

insecure much?

samefag

>citation needed

I miss Sup Forumsmblr instead of fags like these complaining about Sup Forumsmblr

How is starting a thread with "SJW bullshit" any different from pushing an agenda similar to SJWs
post that dumb soyboy ruse meme or whatever, just stay off of Sup Forums

>all these numales defending feminist crap
You all fucking disgust me and dont deserve the right to call yourselves men. This is why Sup Forums is basically tumblr now becauze you ballless labia licking scum. I cant wait till you all suffer and burn in the chaos of the next civil war when all gender traitors and soycucks gets torn apart

Oh Sup Forums why you always have to be the class clown?

>Men are inherently better than women
>Probably isn't better than women in any regard himself
years spent alone isn't a competition user

Do you people bitch when women can fight on men's level in anime too? Or when a female superhero wipes the floor with a male villain? Or when the Greeks talk about faraway Amazon warriors? I'm not sure if you guys noticed but it takes place in fantasyland.

Nice try idiot
>durr, insulting men isnt obiovus enough to me what her agenda is
Because SJW are scum and need to be hatred, while everyone against them is morally in the right

sounds more like /r9k/ than Sup Forums, judging by the use of "roastie"

I will admit to licking labia from time to time.
pretty much everything else was wrong tho.

LoL who cares about that. Ok in literally other thing we're superior and this bitch says that we won't make worse swordman because of our dicks? Fuck that hole and fuck all of you soymale cucks who defend this kike hollywood SJW feminist agenda

>her
Tom Parkinson-Morgan is a guy. Not even a tranny.

whatever you weenie

nice bait

screenshot or it's true fag, you should know how this works if you weren't just a phone posting plebbit immigrant.

>if you dont take anitas strap on youre a fucking nazi
Nice logic there buzzfeed cuck
The fact im a man will always make me better then some weak cunt hindered by her brain thats diseased by things like over compassion and other illogical attributes
This isnt about equality, they are insulting men straight up

Pretty sure this chap's just taking the piss. Every thing they've posted is cookie-cutter buzzword salad.

your headcanon is not evidence.
especially when you keep getting the goddamn gender wrong, we assume you to be wrong about everything else

>You could fashion a fictional world where everyone is made of light.
Yeah?
Is that a problem? What's the big deal with a setting where sword fights are more of a woman's thing? It's a weird fantasy world.

Then hes no better then a gender traitor like dobson or whedon, thats even worse
I hate retards that think someones opinion they dont agree is bait because they brush off the idea that other people can think outside of their cultural bubble
>phone posting
Doesnt even matter you boogeyman shit flinger

>we got this thread instead of a new page

the fact that you have to struggle so hard for "male supremacy" means you are weak. sorry.

why did any of you dumb dumbs even respond to this teenage attempt at bait?

>headcanon
>OPs image is about a paragraph about how two women are saying men are bad sword fighters and inferior
Kill yourself

Not any of those guys but, if you're not trolling, you're creating problems for yourself. Anything weird with gender isn't automatically SJW especially when it's fucking fantasy and as bizarre as this comic. Getting upset about this and the people who like it for what your projecting onto all of it is really your own problem.

>Anita
Hey kid, 2014 wants it's boogeyman back

Fuck man, I just want one comic that actually portrays white males in a good light, we are already getting shit on everywhere else in favor of sucking nigger/tranny/gay/roasties dick. It's a white male drawing this comic right? How can he betray his race and his bros like this?

>This isnt about equality, they are insulting men straight up
Yeah, and the character is being depicted as both sexist and condescending to mortals.

It's almost like good dialogue isn't just the author's personal views.

Im not a fat dyke who is so insecure i have to smash my scale, and even then can barely do it because of how physically impaired i an

Sorry kiddo, maybe I'd take your alternative world view more seriously if you didn't come off as some hormone-enraged teenager who just got rejected on v-day.

Yeah there was a technical fuck up and the page was delayed by a day or so.

in a fantasy setting.
Fuck, you really need to be able to tell fantasy from reality

OP seems to have misspelled 'Michael Kirkbride bullshit'

>boogeyman shit flinger
how is that not your trip.

>I just want one comic that actually portrays white males in a good light

half of Mark Millar's work is this. If you're that pissed off by the lack of representation, then just write it.

replace dyke with neckbeard tho

Fuck off.

Have fun becoming a second class citizen and getting shamed like a whore in the middle east by fat cow sized buzzcut feminists for being a man in 5 years

Doubt he knows who Kirkbride is. This is just a bait thread.

Nice try legbeard

Where is race brought up in the pic?

stay in your containment board faggot

>I just want one comic that actually portrays white males in a good light,
Green Lantern.

Are you going to stop whining or are you full of shit?

>how dare you not accept my feminist and progressive views, im tolerant but youre a sexist white male nazi who needs to be killed

>you would still find a reason to whine cry bitch anb moan. WHY IS ALL THE LIGHT ASEXUAL?
Nope. I'm not as fanny flustered as someone who would type in all caps. I actually enjoy comics. Good ones.

troll thread

lol where did you find that pic of me?
also if anyone should be afraid of becoming a 'second class citizen' it should also be you, seeing as your particular worldview doesn't mesh too well with rational people.

>also if anyone should be afraid of becoming a 'second class citizen' it should also be you, seeing as your particular worldview doesn't mesh too well with rational people.
Is that a threat feminist? Because i dont see how youll win

I doubt even Sup Forums wants this guy.

It's not meant to be SJW, it's supposed to be weird ass Kirkbridian shit that is deliberately weird to show how different the various universes are, and how when combined, you will truly feel like you are in an alien place. Heck in that story I don't really see any direct claim that they are talking about 'human' men and women. They could be referring to a race of humanoids that have three sexes: men, women, and a third sex that the man and woman fuck to impregnate with sperm and egg respectively.

No political message, just crazy shit being crazy for the sake of crazy.

This is almost better. Let OP rage, eventually he'll say something that'll catch a ban and we can have a civil thread when the page releases.

Theres nothing wrong with fictional worlds. Just make a world that doesn't have to bring your personal identity politics into it. It's really not hard.

What is the goal of this thread? We we trying to find similar fantasy webcomics but with all white male characters? Does Riceboy count? That comic was freaking dope. I don't see the point of replying or engaging with trolls if they aren't explaining what part of the females being better fighters than males makes them angry.

No identity politics in K6B, just aliens being aliens.

This better be bait. Paranatural if you're somehow this clueless.

>says the guy who made a dedicated thread about being offended that a free webcomic didn't cater to his personal identity politics

>This thread

And they said that Sup Forumsumblr was just a meme.

>trolls if they aren't explaining what part of the females being better fighters than males makes them angry.
1.its not trolling you mongoloid
2.because its propaganda trying to insult men by saying theyre weak or inferior. It was needlessly long, like 4 lines of text, and its obviously the writer venting her misandrist views into the comic

>"ours" and "theirs" labeled without context as if we need them at all
The right can't meme.

outrage bait, how could you read the OP and not realize the entire thread was bait?
>you're trying to hard for it to not be a troll

So what makes men better than women at pankrash circle fighting?

LOL NO It's the left that can't meme cuck

>its not trolling you mongoloid
You're retarded. And even if you weren't trolling, taking issue with this shit in a comic full of angels made of fire and stone is double retarded.
>because its propaganda trying to insult men
Quintuple retarded.

>The right can't meme.
Nice try leftie scum, its not like you have any funny humor because you all denounce it for being too offensive and sexist

No, it's from a comic where the creation of the universe is two gods fighting and fucking each other

>durr, youre retarded for noticing obvious traits of a man hating writer shoving her beliefs into a story
I know youre special ed teacher went to the womens march, but for once try to think for yourself

>school shootings is white culture
I'm offended.

This thread seems shitposty.

I kinda wanna stick around though and see for when the inevitable counter bait gets posted; someone pretending to be a hardcore man hating feminist to bait the op and everyone else in the thread into a long, 6 hour internet fight.

Is that wrong? Like, is that kinda mean spirited?

Actually that sounds hilarious.

>says the guy who made a dedicated thread
Huh?

Well it's pretty much inevitable now.
I don't like to be mean or egg people on, ya know? But it seems like it's going to happen.

Indeed. Feeding trolls is as long-lived a pass time here as feeding ducks at the park.

the mods don't deal with that shit much anymore, it'll get deleted in an hour or two once the fight really starts and reports start flying.
Hopefully OP catches a b& but he's a phoneposter so he'll just be back tomorrow shitposting again.

Why is that a bad thing or something to be offended by

well, if you look hard enough for something, you will find it

>SJW bullshit
You mean the truth? Nothing that was stated in that passage was wrong.

Where's that image of Sup Forums shitting on itself while Sup Forums looks on in disgust when you need it?