Give me one reason not to hurt Princess Marco

Give me one reason not to hurt Princess Marco.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RnwKbirT9_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He might let you fuck him during one of your dry spells. Let's face it. It's better than masturbation.

She would hurt you instead, because unironicaly her power level and feats bigger than yours, to not mention allies.

But I don'r want to fuck him.
I want to hurt him for being too beautiful.

Roughly fucking his asshole seems like a good way to hurt him.

He's weak and small I would break him.

This

Why settle for simply hurting him when you can rape him for being a cute little sissie?

Could also go for hurting him emotionally. Get him nice and addicted to said butt sex, then turn around and pound other traps instead.

I can't fuck something I hate.
Men should not be beautiful like this and it makes me confused and angry about everything.
I can not understand it, so I must destroy it.
Beauty like Marco should not exist.

That is so very sad. Not just for the utter denial of and desire to destroy beauty, but you shall never know the wrathful joy of hate-fucking.

>I can't fuck something I hate.
You are missing out one one of life's greatest pleasures. Hatefucking. Using something you hate as your cumdump is the best.

What you find sexy only makes me hateful.

This

There is no greater thing in this world than to fuck a tied up princess Marco. And as her cries give way to moans you can berate her for being a fucking slut.

That would still keep him beautiful
I don't want him to be beautiful I want him to be hurt I want to see him broken I want to destroy his beauty.

Then shave his head while you fuck him. Fuck him in a pile of mud and put mud in his face while screaming not so beautiful now, huh?

Already did it by adding that fucking clown make up. There, victory achieved.

You all seem to think I want to fuck him but I'm not gay.
I simply can't let something so beautiful to exist in this world.
So I must destroy it.

It's not about being gay. It's about ravishing something beautiful and corrupting it. Making it less pure and beautiful. You keep fucking him until there is nothing left but a used up slut with a loose anus.

Ok...but even if I did fuck him. what do I do with him after?

Aye. Corrupting beauty is always more satisfying than destroying it outright.

You give him away to live out his life as a cumdump. Or just make him your personal cumdump.

Shut up and post more Princess Marco.

There is nothing more satisfying in this world then destroying something beautiful.

If I had Marco I would destroy him in every way possible.
ruining his beauty and innocence till he is nothing.
And then....ending him....

I disagree. Corrupting the innocent is far more enjoyable.

>ending him
>ending free pussy even if it's boy pussy
You're only short changing yourself by doing that.

I know, right?

So despite me hating him you all think I should fuck him and make him a slut in order to destroy his beauty.
This is mostly fine despite me not being gay.
But how do I make everyone he knows see his ugliness?

Public humiliation of course. Dominate him in public. Make him wear a leash and shit.

I personally don't. I think your best option is to accept that there is a pretty boy and move on with your life.

But his beauty disgusts me.
Its a sin against the world that such beauty can exist.
So I must destroy it.

Rather daft worldview, sir.

PLEASE STOP IT NOW, MUH DICK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

What's wrong, user? Dont tell me you dont enjoy the image of princess Marco crying and begging for mercy as you ravish his butt, his cute little cock throbbing and erect despite himself, spanking his perfect beaner butt and telling him what a good girl he is.

>ywn wind Princess Marco's pony-tail around your fist so you can add some real solid leverage to every thrust

One day I will kill Princess Marco.
And you will thank me.

I BEG YOU I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!!!

>Listen Fuqq-Boy, you are NOT a girl!

I want to beat Marco so badly.

I want to smash that bitch toms brains out, fuck that cunt for ruining the show and making star a bitch now

Do you think if you make Marco cry his cries will be really girly and cute?

He knows karate.
Marco would fuck you up if you tried to hurt him.

I dunno, is the Pope Catholic?

>his cries will be really girly and cute?
I hope so user, I really fucking hope so

I'll easily pin him down and beat him bloody.
I'll destroy his beauty and make sure he'll never be beautiful again.

Dude, we're talking about a kid that PUNCHED THROUGH Toffee and karate chopped Tom's hand OFF. He might look like a twinkie little fruit, but even as that he'd rip you asunder.

He's such a pushover

I'd rather do all this breaking and corruption to Star.

Everyone ready for an asswhoppin'?

He used the safe word.

>that gif
>the two kinds of women in omorashi

I fucking hate Marco so much.
Men should not be this beautiful.

The only option open to you is to make him a sissy slut and thus not a man.

Is there anything sweeter than seeing frightened boys meltdown over how badly they need cock and hate themselves for it

Yes.
melting down over how badly you need cock and hate yourself for it along with another frightened boy, all for the amusement of somebody else

Sup Forums would benefit so much from a mandatory dick daddy program to calm these self-loathing twinkalos down

>doing it under the dress and petticoats
p-please stop, "this is my fetish" wouldn't even begin to describe the situation

dude i know, i thought i was straight before this thread

But what about Marcos feets?

see

I know, right?! God damn. I've had a fetish like that since I was a kid.

>pic related

It's not gay if they look cute in a dress.

Is it gay if I want to take the dress and wear it to make him all embarassed of being naked and ask for the dress back so we can then end up making out while wearing identical dresses?

Yes. Somehow you've made it even gayer.

Nothing gay about wanting to rape a bound and helpless girlyboy in a skimpy princess dress as he insists that he is in fact still a man in a high pitched girly voice, precum oozing from his sissy dick betraying his true feelings.

>implying you can rape the willing

I've never understood what he's supposed to be doing in this picture.

Also holy fuck this is my fetish too. The idea of marking Marco's princess dress with my cum just adds to my excitement.

Fuck, I think I'm gonna have to fap. Thanks thread.

Well, he would probably pretend that he didn't want it, so it would still count.

>you will never crawl under Princess Marko's dress and masturbate him, finishing the job with your mouth, keeping his fresh cum in and pass it into his mouth with a long kiss, then ask that he returns the favor
>tfw
end me before I end myself

sauce?

I want to be in a physically abusive relationship with Janna.

The idea of Princess Marco becoming the alpha smug mean girl of the school is sooooo appealing,

I want alpha mean-girl Marko to bully me

>you will never strap a vibrator to Princess Marco's small, vulnerable boner, and put another one in his ass
>you will never have Marco walk around all day in his dress, orgasming against his will until he collapses from pleasure and exhaustion, cum staining the front of his dress

If you really want information out of someone never threaten with death or pain, but with some kind of permanent crippling.
Blinding's a nice one, one eye at a time to let them know your not fucking around.

It's okay dude, just embrace the bisexuality. I did and my life has been way better.

holy FUCK lewdanon's art gets me goin' every time

>sexualizing crossdressing teen

Not even getting into the Marco trans theory this is incredibly transphobic. Trans teens especially transgirls shouldn’t be exposed to sexualized versions of characters they relate to intended for the gratification of their oppressors.

We need more Tom/Marco from Lewdanon.

>YWN perma-encase him in a beautiful rubber doll suit and mask so he can choke on that now-irrevocable beauty that his sissy self liked to brag about so much, always looking just as cute despite the tears and scars running inside.
>YWN do it while training him to fulfill his destiny as the perfect little bitch ass sissy slut that he was meant to be, until he forgets everything about himself, from his look to his personality

Jazz is fat.

Keep talking dirty. I cum hardest when I know that some poor little transexual gently weeps at the thought of Marco receiving a nice hard reaming from a white man, reflecting the conquest of his central American ancestors in the microcosm of his quivering boi pussy.

Spoken like a Jew.

youtu.be/RnwKbirT9_Q

If wanting to fuck Marco makes me gay, get me a ticket to Pride, a Cosmopolitan, and let's get this faggotry on the road.

amen to that brother.

My nigga

Is it wrong that I want princess Marco to bully me into becoming his submissive maidservant and have him verbally and physically abuse me all the time?

Maybe? Most folks like traps for the delight of dominating someone else.

Trapdom and trap-enforced forced-fem are the thinking fag's fetish.

See, I'm fine with being an animalistic brute in this case.

Sweet beans. Any draw requests 'round here? Make it so I have to link it from the draw booru.

Hekapoo having a flustered, "Why am I turned on" reaction to Marco in a dress.

Best if there is groping involved too.

Itt: Dudes who didn't fap before posting.
t.dude who fapped before posting.

What you get off to, bud?

I love how there are subflavors of Trapco:
>princess
>cheerleader
>succubus
>R63 mode
>lingerie
>pacific islander

Do it, it will make me happy

Marco getting used like a semen receptacle by numerous big guys.