R.I.P. Alt-Right

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Alt-right was a great idea to create a temporary brand to get young votes for neoconservative warhawks.

Get your stuff ready american young men. You will spend your followings years, in some cases your last years, in middle east and ukraine.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/2243060036001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd agree but the Alt-right doesn't exist so this entire post is garbage

A prayer

>>repeat after me:

please oh Lord
if it pleases you

please

help us remove the evil, require powerful and reliable voter ID, and end this internecine conflict between our houses. Let us acheive greatness and redpill those who open their heart to You.

Let us eradicate inequality through celebration of our traditions and differences, not by eliminating them.

Let none go hungry, and let us build high walls of both stone and faith (if it pleases You). Let us first remove the beam from our own eye, that we may help others.

Let us remember our nation is one of greatness not despite our differences, but because of them.

Let every people to have cause to be proud without fear.

Let us never forget the names of those who have committed evils. May you gird the loins and arm with iron those who uproot and identify evil, and bestow strength of will and sinew to those who would strike them down in ways lawful and just.

We shall find the hidden paths taken by evil, and we will track them as we would prey. Bestow upon our hunters sharp senses and the means to discern the lies cast by those who seek to evade us.

Let young people of all sexes gain power to know what is right and true, and to live in a way that gives us all freedom from fear. Let each of us self-actualize in a way so that we neither feel oppressed nor the desire to oppress others.

May You (if it pleases You) shield and protect the freedom to discover our own Truth, and defend us against those who would silence free thought and spiritual Congress.

To you we pray, our Lord. Our hearts are filled with resolve to continue our work.

Amen.

>>the congregation rises.

I've been saying this for years. None of you listened and took the bait instead.

You, white been fooled once again.

Sup Forums loves john bolton he slaps interns in the face and doesn't afraid of anything

newfags plz

A neocon, globalist faggot

>Glad I didn't vote for Hilary

Thousands of young white american men will now sign up for the military, thinking they're gonna fight for Trumps murica, when you're really fighting for the same globalist agenda. It's quite funny how naive you all are.

>ukraine

no such thing

I wish it was this simple. The internet age has made is hard to deceive people. No one is going to volunteer for a war anymore without researching the conflict for themselves. We would probably be at war with Russia right now without it.

Trump is a jewish neocon puppet, used to win over the white patriotic voters and man didn't it work? Fucking genius. Btw absolutely nothing will change regarding americas warmongering on soverign nations.

He's not a true neocon.

He was too direct and confrontational for them. This is why he didn't climb higher in the Bush White House.

Neocons would try to be diplomatic and give anyone that pissed them off the cold shoulder.

"If you talk to the enemy, you validate him." Some shit like that.

Bolton wanted to strong arm in the UN and lots of people bitched.

Trump could fire him if he lobbies for wars too hard.

Obama basically got cucked by Iran.

Putting Bolton in there may be a deterrent... the muzzled attack dog, you could threaten people with.

"Piss me off and I let Bolton bite you."

Bolton, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush should all be strung up for plotting aggressive war.

WTF WAS HE PICKED? DID I MISS SOMETHING???

>Surprised a racist Fascist Demagogue is putting a war-lover in charge of foreign affairs
Next you will be surprised when he splits Poland with Russia.

I guess I'll just stick with being so white nationalist. The tent is too fucking wide in the alt right in its current incarnation.

It's time to stop posting

With a Hillary presidency, tge hidden (((powers))) knew they'd struggle to get Americans to fight globalist wars for her and that's why they gave it to Trump.

And if a Swede says that and a german agrees you can be sure that the experts in cuckoldry have affirmed your rank as ubercuck. Congratulations!

video.foxnews.com/v/2243060036001/?#sp=show-clips

A broomstick has more charisma than him.

there was never a alt right you fucking mongol

anyone calling anything alt right automatically branded a SHILL

You are just mad because when we bomb some shithole third world country your cucked government will take in the millions of refugees it creates

Darnell pls

we can see your id my dude

Can I bring my own guns or do I have to use military issue low grade crap?