Finally

Finally.

Wasn't he back since rebirth?

I guess Hunter's plan is going smoothly.

Yeah, but now he's even more back

BRING BACK JAY ALREADY YOU FUCKS

Read the issue you twat!

Seems like there is a "The Flash is back" every 6 months or so.

I don’t get why there can’t just be 2 Flash ongoings, no one has to die or anything. If Batman could have 3 ongoings at once (I know, bad example since Bat is DC’s goldmine), why not try with the Flash family?

Flash doesn't sell nearly well enough like Batman for two ongoings.

>why not try with the Flash family?

Because Wally would outshine Barry and DC doesn't want that. So they have two choices:

1- Nerf Wally and make him not so powerful so that Barry is bestboy.

2- Fuck Wally, shill Barry.

So far they've been going for 2.

They're probably setting up for Wally to take over the ongoing while Barry's stays in the JL..

wallyfags will never be happy
they are like the new superfags who want him to be front and center in everything

>Because Wally would outshine Barry
Riiight.

If that's the case, then why not just do a Flash Family? Oh right, it's because Wally would outshine Barry.

Riiiiiight.

Name a good reason besides "Money / Sales" for Wally not having his own book or better yet, being the main Flash.

kek

>Name a good reason besides "Money / Sales" for Wally not having his own book
Because DC are retarded, theuly could've easily made a second Flash ongoing. But let's be real, you cancerous characterfags wouldn't be happy until DC would make sure to explicitly state Wally has the higher power level and his ongoing is the main ongoing.
Face it, DC has put horrible writers on Flash for the past decade. Wally failed as Flash not once but twice and that's why Barry was brought back. Now of course Barry was before your time so he should stay dead and that bad ol' Bart tried to take Wally's place so he should stay dead too but hey Wally West is the greatest bestest character ever... as if it matters who's wearing the fucking mask when DC puts a shitty writer in charge of the title. God, the Flash franchise is turning into Wonder Woman...

>as if it matters who's wearing the fucking mask when DC puts a shitty writer in charge of the title.

Look, I agree with you there. But just as you said, DC being retarded and having shitty writers and poor editorial, what is there left for them but to please us characterfags?

The whole Rebirth initiative was a gimmick to trigger nostalgia, and Wally was at the center of it.

Wally who had for the past 20 years been the main flash, and who a lot of today's readers grew up with. Wally who under Waid had some of the best Flash stories ever told.

TL;DR: If you have shitty writers, all you have left are loved characters and nostalgia for better past stories.

He's will be the main Flash now.

>what is there left for them but to please us characterfags
My point is that even if they do bend over backwards to please you people sales will continue to drop l. Wally West failed as Flash TWICE already.

EVERYTHING WE ASK FOR WILL BE KEPT IN LIMBO UNTIL MORAL IMPROVES

Flash war already happened?

>Give me a reason why a character doesn't have a book besides the primary reasons why a corporation wouldn't risk a new product launch
Multi-book franchises are the exception, not the rule.

>besides the primary reasons why a corporation wouldn't risk a new product launch

Looking at the DCU and Comics in general purely from a corporative standpoint is how you kill most conversations about it.

Most discussions about the state of cape comics today can be boiled down to

>MONEY; NEED TO MAKE MONEY; CREATIVELY BANKRUP, DYING MEDIUM, SALES! RELAUNCH!

But if you care to talk about story telling, creativity and consistency, then Wally is an awesome Flash and deserves more attention or relevance.

The Annual and current arc, as well as the upcoming Flash War seem to be a step in the right direction.

Yeah were's just too slow to see it.

>YEAH, I'M THINKING I'M BACK