THIS IS (((THEIR))) NEXT MOVE: "Fake News"

(((They))) are coordinating their next move already, and it is hilariously easy to spot. They have begun peddling this "fake news" narrative. John Oliver made it a HUGE part of his CURRENT YEAR segment the other day.

Now, Google is initiating the next phase which is eliminating whatever they deem "fake news." This is the next step in their Orwellian future. They want to control what is the truth. Link: theverge.com/2016/11/14/13630722/google-fake-news-advertising-ban-2016-us-election

WE MUST COMBAT THIS. THIS IS THEIR NEXT ATTACK. They are going to censor the internet right before our eyes. Man the memes men.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37988095
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5k2_5JsIc
cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/11/exp-wolf-blitzer-president-elect-trump-press-situation-room.cnn
theverge.com/2016/11/14/13630722/google-fake-news-advertising-ban-2016-us-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2016
>still using Google
Why? The fucking search engine doesn't even work properly these days.

Here's a (You), spread the word.

I don't use it. But read the article. A lot of ads are run through googles infrastructure and pulling those ads out hits a TON of websites

Adding to that, Google has its paws in a lot of things. The captchas on this website are Google's.

>ads
>2016
For fuck's sake, grandpa. Install an adblocker.

That's not a fucking argument. I personally use adblocker, but not everyone else does. The point is that removing ads from a website WILL hurt their revenue.

>not everyone else does
And those people are retarded or very old.

WEBSITES USE ADS TO GENERATE REVENUE.

If Google removes the ability of a website to use AdSense (a product by Google), that website will lost a significant portion of it's income and will likely have to shut down due to inability to maintain server costs.

>current year
not an argument

>this whole time people thought Zuckerberg was in on the globalist agenda
>turns out he isn't

got dam, they sure turned on him fast when he went against the narrative.

Sorry, I have a low IQ

What is fake news?

Fake news is whatever google thinks fake news is. They are going to use it as a scapegoat to get rid of any right-wing new sites and blogs.

But what is fake news currently? Those ads you see in a feed that make outrageous claims for click bait?

(((They))) can't handle free speech, so they ban it everywhere they can.

(((Google))) hates free speech because they can't rule the world as easily if the plebs can talk to each other honestly.

This is a very stupid move on Google's part if they actually implement this on a broad scale.

Websites will just use different ad services, and eventually people will just start using different search engines.

>In fact, earlier today Gizmodo reported that Facebook had developed a tool to identify fake news on its platform, but chose not to deploy it for fear it would disproportionately affect conservative websites and cause more right-wing backlash.
Yeah, because it's the news that are incorrect, not the implementation of Facebook's tool that somehow exclusively strikes against conservative news. You just gotta believe in the objectivity of the almighty facebook fake news tool.

What? I'm pretty sure Facebook censors right wing material all the time.

This will be used to target right wing groups like Breitbart. Google founders are literally Jews and the management is filled with feminazis and SJWs.

If you watch John Oliver's segment, it is anything that actually reported on Wikileaks and Hillary's body count.

Verge is clickbait. Block them from your hosts file.

Where is my web-archive link?

Good let them target Breitbart and other right wing news under the guise of them being 'fake.' Those sites will shut use different ad services and we will use different search engines. Google is cutting their revenue with this shit, censorship doesn't work to well for anyone on the internet.

Thanks I'll take a look

Not only that, the captchas are directly feeding their AIs, helping them learn how to distinguish traffic signals on the road.

>Zuckerberg says it’s ‘crazy’ to think Facebook influenced the election

fake news is anything not left wing or mainstream media. This isnt really new, obango and friends have been pushing the 'right wing fake news' meme for at least 6 months now.

Kinda funny given how they make up stories all the time.

"Sources say" my ass

(((literaly alt right news is wrong))) left is right news.

I honestly hate kikes with passion, i want every single of them mutilated into pieces and feed their meat to animals, anyone else feeling the same way?

Why are google investing in the Post-Brexit world
What are (((they))) up to?
Was brexit going through part of (((their))) plan?
If that's true, is Trump, part of (((their))) plan?

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37988095

Yes

But I get the weird feeling they are losing

The empire is on the run

Wait, does google want to kill facebook to replace it with google+?

I guess the mainstream media are finished

WE DO NOT WISH TO CONTROL CONTENT, ONLY CONTEXT

TRUST US

Well, what I take from this is simply the question:

WHY THE FUCK DID CONSERVATIVES *ALLOW* GOOGLE TO BECOME THE ONLY COMPANY IN CHARGE OF SO MANY FUCKING THINGS?!?? Why do we let ourselves get run over by these fuckers constantly? This not a rhetorical question. I want to hear the lame excuses.

IT'S A GODDAMN FREE MARKET, WHY ARE WE NOT IN IT???

Seems like it is time for Google to have some serious and actual rivals for its many businesses!

And I suspect that this is what Donald Trump would say, too.

GO OUT THERE. BUILD IT. DEVELOP IT. GIVE GOOGLE SOME FUCKING COMPETITION. MAKE THEM SWEAT. MAKE SEARCH ENGINE COMPANIES GREAT AGAIN!!!

Realizing how terrible Google is for the world was the largest red pill I ever took. I used to praise Google like they were the second coming of kek.

Wouldn't it be easier to declare Google a monopoly and break it into small pieces?

Google is run by the government.

>B-but muh bing!

>But what is fake news currently? Those ads you see in a feed that make outrageous claims for click bait?

it's whatever they deem it to be. like so many leftists have their panties in a bunch over foxnews. all google has to do is decree foxnews fake, and they pull any ad revenue from them, drop them out of the search, etc.

Kek would seem to agree. ;>)

I'd probably say sure but attack it from all sides anyway, they don't own creativity and enterprise.

It may. But we need more now Jewish, no Democrat controlled companies.

They are not controlled by government. They government allows it to do things which are in legally grey areas in exchange for the vast personal information.

I am done with google. This is beyond ridiculous now.

Altering their autocomplete and their search algorithm to favor hillary.

Youtube creating a citizen gestapo.

Now this.

Done with google. This world is unbelievable right now.

Yeah, sorta, but not from its inception imho, more like Google is helping to form the new world government and wants to be their central infrastructure.

kek
Don't forget Dogpile! And DuckDuckGo... Maybe we need a cat-themed search engine/Internet megaforce thingy.

I figured John Oliver and his kin follows under fake news.

If so, sign me up.

>wants to be their central infrastructure in new world government
Would that mean they're directly competing with facebook for that role?

>Having to type captcha
It's 25 dollars a year. Considering the number of posts I make that's a pretty good investment, especially if I don't get into the google data miner.

This is unironically fucking terrifying.

>the captchas are directly feeding their AIs
[Settings]
Quotes & Replying
[x] Quick Reply
[x] Legacy CAPTCHA

Two words: answer one correctly, the other incorrectly (one letter is enough).
50% chance of approval. Google gets nothing (but your IP address, which you can't avoid without a real-money transaction hard-linking your true identity to your posts).

We seriously need to get away from surveillancechan.

>tfw im literally the only person on the planet who uses bing

At thus point Alphabet (Google) is just begging for an anti-trust procedure.

>It's 25 dollars a year.
...and your last shred of deniability.

Fuck. All (((Google))) servers should be destroyed.

I'm behind seven proxies.

info wars
breitbart
drudge

will all be classified as fake news

>not using legacy captchas
>typing your captchas properly like a good goy

I heard the leafs rustling in the wind, and knew that day they spoke the truth.

its a private company and I totally agree. if I was google I would have done that ages ago.

there are so many search options

the internet is decentralized for a reason

also, what more does one need than 4chin?

its the end of clickbait why arent you happy user

its a yuge problem for conservatives that they have been too stupid to make any succesful, influential tech startups.

silicon valley is 99% liberals and its shaping the future more than anywhere else on the planet

>666 the Fortune 500

I understand lord.

How do you make a $25 payment through seven proxies?

Infowars and breitbart already rely on donations and water filter sales for funding. Don't worry senpai.

Yeah I noticed that too. They'll ban their own bullshit faceberg feed that didn't work! If it doesn't work DOUBLE DOWN or SHUT IT DOWN...The jew has literally 2 moves.

Wait, the news of (((MSM))) was fake the whole time and normies believe anything anyway. That is why we avoid that shit. Where do we go from here?

>Orwellian
go back to cuckold of blackdad videos ya faggot

I'd rather flush $25 down the toilet each day than support this jap jew

What. The. Fuck. I had never heard of this

that problem lies with the party who failed to stretch their demographic to educated whites

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5k2_5JsIc

lel good luck jewgle Info Wars already runs on water filters and super male vitality

Clearly Orwell and Huxley were *both* pointing out relevant dangers (see also: Kafka). This cartoon's just promoting complacency toward Orwell's horrors.

Trump is the first try at kicking out Big Brother. If he doesn't work, we'll try again.

Also normies.

Hahahahahahaha it even worst. Bing sucks while being for the government

Let me remind you that Google (along with pretty much the top of the IT sector in the US) has growth that doesn't logically correlate to anything else. Moreover, what's even more interesting is the fact that the IT sector is the biggest sector in the US, far ahead of the financial and any other.

And that anomaly is only observed within the US. Their companies happen to illogically be hyper-competitive all over the world, while the rest of their competitors fail to achieve a tenth of what they are. Europe doesn't even have a single relevant IT company and has a GDP equal to that of the US.

Why does that happen? There are two things that can explain such a rapid inflation of a bubble and its hyper-competitiveness:

>Massive subsidies (as seen in the case of Germany's supermarkets and them outcompeting the entire Europe, spreading in literally every city within the Union).
or
>Asymmetric income, such as being allowed by the government to dodge taxes and stay more competitive than the rest of the world, or "classified" government contracts

It's obviously not subsidies. So what does the government get in return for the second option?

Google is a literal profiling datamine that has proven countless of times to cooperate with the government and its agencies, as evidenced by the case where a guy unironically got swatted for googling "how to make a bomb", or by their suspicious attempt to enforce all kinds of data collection and tie it to a real name and a phone number, or by the actual NSA admission that they actually DO do that.
Enforced data collection. Rings a bell for another (((IT))) company that you just couldn't quite understand why they're trying to enforce their sniffing software so fucking much? And so on. The rabbit hole is deeper than you possibly think, and everyone is ok with those practices because those companies would not exist without them, and that would supposedly hurt the "american dream".

Is duckduck any better ?

Would it be considered self-defense to remove facebook and google employees?

Hmm

Actually you need only one word, and it will works from time to time even if you mistyped it. But guessing the right sign (and I get only signs those days on legacy captcha) might take time. Fuck jewgle and their shitty captchas, I wish they will die soon.

FagBook CEO pretty much said the same thing.

>check 'em
Eric Schmidt @ Google is the man to look at.

Google -> The Groundwork -> Timshel

He's a Bilderberger, worked on the Hillary campaign, etc.

I tried to psot about this earlier.
your post much better
keep up good work
commies guna com

>Actually you need only one word
You still need to enter two words, it's just that only one needs to be accurate.

It's the truth though. (((they))) clearly think that they lost the elections in alternative media and shitposting, and while they'll rather still lie on air on why they lost it, they think they know who the enemy is now, so the next plan is to destroy it. All of the big three immidiately jumped on fake news story and is trying to push it, the only problem with it, is that they are clearly delusional. They pushed and pushed Clinton and it backfired, people noticed the bs and in the process establishment media redpilled it's consumers. They are that stupid.

Fuck me, I just tried it with only one word and it worked. It didn't used to be like that.

Most people use Google even if you don't. And they'll continue to use Google. It's ingrained basically.

(I didn't expect it to post, so I was trying to produce a screenshot of the message you get when it doesn't accept one word)

>whynotboth.jpg

Retard

>They have begun peddling this "fake news" narrative.

Thankfully Trump is still taking on the media.

I am going to link a clip here for you. Essentially, Trump was departing a location to head to his plane the first or second night after the election. It is common tradition in such events that the president-elect's press staff notify the media of the president's movements so they can cover the story. In fact, it is more than a tradition, it is expected protocol, albeit and unwritten one.

Trump decided to fuck them over by not telling them he was leaving and heading over to his plane. Watch these dickholes flip out:

>cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/11/exp-wolf-blitzer-president-elect-trump-press-situation-room.cnn

>"Trump has to get used to some norms!"

>"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

FUCK THE MEDIA

every normie I know uses adblock. Even normies use it.

holy shit, as if they werent overtly shilling enough to put their candidate in the white house

how do we stop this

What are they defining as "fake news"? Basically anything that isn't ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and all the rest of the discredited mainstream cucks?

Who specifically does this hurt?

Serious question, what about satire sites like The Onion?

justice bump

What search engine other than Google is actually usable? I'm looking for the best alternative possible.
Please respond.

They're a private company. They can do what they want with their property.

Fun how you defend free enterprise until it's inconvenient for you.

They are also doing a good thing.

There is a bunch of fake news going around like info wars and breibart. These sites should be exposed as bull shit

We need to start combating this. If they are calling for "fake news" to be shut down, we should start advocating for CNN to go down. We need to start exposing all the clear lies from CNN and attatch it to "fake news." We need CNN Fake News MEMES

>theverge.com/2016/11/14/13630722/google-fake-news-advertising-ban-2016-us-election

Also, I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. This place is awesome.

So glad I found it.