I know that the election is over and all, but I can't stop thinking about Jill Stein... Is this normal?

I know that the election is over and all, but I can't stop thinking about Jill Stein... Is this normal?

I voted for her. She was the only good candidate on the ballot tbqh.

in a comprehensive psychiatric examination., more than five times a week and you'll be red-flagged. the regular cop on the beat shouldn't notice your... peculiar affliction immediately.

jilf or jilloli... still haven't decided whicj i like more

maybe she'll do a sex tape

Why can't women age with dignity?
They waste thousands on futile operations instead of growing old and looking like a respectable human being. Sure they might not be "hot" but I prefer Jill Stein or Theresa May grandmas to some disgusting botox ridden abomination.

Jill is not for sexual.

I can't either. She's so cute.

>Is this normal?

It's not normal. But on meth it is.

Any pics of young Jill?

imma fap to this

here's another

YEAH THE COUNTRY FUCKED UP BEYOND COMPREHENSION FOR NOT ELECTING THE ONE TIMELINE TO LITERALLY PERMANENTLY ALIGN ALL OF HUMANITY INTO A RESONANCE OF ABSOLUTE FREEDOM, SPIRITUALLY & INTO METAPHYSICALITY HOWEVER TRUMP CAN DO IT PHYSICALLY,INTO META WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY DONT ASSUME WHO HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH ARE HIS PEOPLE COLLECTIVELY WE NEED TO AFFIRM FROM THE HEART UNIFICATION AND EVOLUTIONARY ENERGIES FOR HIM SO WE CAN ALL INTO TRANSITION INTO AN ORGANIC FUTURISTIC WORLD THINK DUBAi x12

I sure am glad she educated the voting public about the deadly wifi death rays and mercury in vaccines.

Jill Stein: Make Polio Great Again

Only candidate I saw in interviews actually answer questions and make sense while doing so. There was no deflection. No bringing up completely unrelated issues. No empty posturing and saying weird ass slogan type shit. I voted for her too. Got to the booth and had a kneejerk reaction, Jill Stein, check. We are that version of 1%ers. Yay us.

That's it. From now on I #ShillForJill

Also this

You are the good americans and represent the country that i always admired for it's progressiveness and liberty.

Who is she?

Looks exactly like a girl I had a crush on in school.

What the fuck was she even trying to do?

I don't vaccinate my kids either. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, as they always say.

Measles wasn't so bad, my 6 year old Amanda was only out of school for a month and a half and lost 20 lbs. She got over it.

and hey, she doesn't have autism!

>she will never be your gf
>ywn passionately argue about politics with her
>ywn agree to disagree after a long fight and proceed to have hot passionate sex

Why even live?

This shit right here is hilarious.

>that greentext

I laffed

>she'll never slip a spoonful of sedatives in my glass of wine while I'm heading off to the bathroom
>she'll never tie me up to her queen-sized bed
>she'll never initiate her long-awaited unnaturally sexual desires on me
>she'll never give me a passionate good-night kiss on my lips before turning off the lights with her head gently lying on my sweaty chest

That was awesome.

/r/ing rule 34 of Jill's Hills

So Aunt Peg is still alive ?

Heeyyy sexy grandma
Boob, Boob Boob
Golden grandma style.

Iirc, she'd just found out she was pregnant, and in a classically clear-headed and logical thought process decided it best to suicide off the concrete stairs? or something like that.

Thanks based Finland