youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0
plus.google.com/117177275377646389013/posts/3fk4paLkvoV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't know what I hate, user.

Abomination

> girls

/thread

I do not care about them at all.

Why are Leftists so obsessed with this obscure topic?

Does she look like a boy to you?

why are there so many trannies from Brazil?

youtube.com/watch?v=QVELikaWZGA

I feel sad for the guy
>Canadian Tranny goes clubbing
>Ends up kissing some random guy
>Few days later the guy takes him to a date to some fancy Italian restaraunt
>Tries to get pussy, fucking lips nipple

Fucking abominations are a fucking tease and I don´t understand their logic "IT´S NOT MY JOB TO TELL IM TRANSSEXUAL, IF HE ASKS, THEN I TELL"

What the fuck? With all the estrogen and fucking modern products there is no way to tell if you have dick or not, only way I could tell he is tranny is maybe through voice, but even that is pretty much covered up

halp me im scared

Because we figured out that they are better than women.

>one in 1000 trannies looks like a girl
fucking wow

south america has the best traps and trannies. even better than south east asia.

>trans
>still alive
pick one

SAGE 'd

Always assume that they are trans

You have to go back to Sup Forums faggot.

Jesus....

Most trans girls here are hot.
Idk what you are talking abiout

I don't. One is my room mate and another is visiting us. I guess you might consider me a mtf but I am intersex so a,lot of people say I don't could especially trannies.

Fuck off from this board, freak.

most of them aren't convincing in the slightest.
Use myspace camera angles, make up wizardry etc in photos online, if you met them they would just seem like a mentally ill man in a dress that smells like a man.

what the fuck is an intersex

Im trans and I really dont care if you consider me a man or a woman or whatever. Just leave us alone and we wont cause any problems. Special snowflakes can fuck off.

An attention seeking faggot

0/10

Fuck she's cute

Androgyny is love, androgyny is life.

I'm still gonna impregnate a white girl and raise the kid based on traditional values while adopting a male role. That's how I justify being a degenerate anyway.

Because there aren't any cute ones around me who are open to dating ;_;

(you)

are you more open to weird sexual fantasy stuff that turn off most women? i for example have my sexy "dead fantasy" where sexual partner shovels me up from grave inside the dirt, shovels me up and opens my coffin

would you do that to someone you love? i would

> she

wrong

yes

>trans
>girls
Kill yourself

name?

porque é que há tanto travesti no Brasil?

God fucking damn it OP, you do not deserve to be a Sup Forumstard

Infact, you do not even deserve to be on the holy grounds of Sup Forums at all

Please immediately get the fuck out, or the army of anonymous shall fiercely torture you to no end

because they're not girls?

look at this fucking tranny MUH DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNshGI4FAw

They look better than real women even fucking 2d women

>trans
>girls
you might want to kill yourself there buddy

degenerate nonsense

Normal women suck desu senpai, trannies are the future

because they are not girls.
they are just queers with makeup

Read I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell
Tucker Max covers this in detail and explains that it's very likely you've had sex with a tranny.

do people like this actually exist anymore?

LISTEN TO ROG SPEAK THE TRUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0

Name of this "girl" please?

IIRC he said something about them going off to the bathroom to "freshen up" which really meant they were jamming lube up their fuck hole but the stuff I've read lately is that the surgery has gotten good enough to the point where they self-lubricate and no longer Need to do this. Just to catch people up to speed, you can't really use that as a clue anymore.

I´m extremely picky i get turned off even normal hair growth on woman´s face almost fucking threw up because some women have that fucking little white hair above their lips, you cannot see it with naked eye but you can feel it, women should shave their fucking faces

>Girls

>girls
girls
>girls
girls

>Why do you hate trans girls?
I don't, I play D&D with one and possibly a second but I've never asked, they're fine.

>I play D&D
How does one get int D&D? My rather small social circle consists out of a few Chads and absolute Normie-Normies

Maybe it's wrong but I don't really hate the attractive, passable ones; who incidentally seem to be the ones who AREN'T irritatingly vocal about their cause.

>girls

I don't, why would i hate my number one fetish?

women are still superior, but if liking dick girls makes me gay i have no problem with being branded a faggot.

>linking arms like they're in the girl guides

The fuck happened in that picture?

At least he was a United fan.

Where I am I got introduced to a group by a friend, but most nerdy shops will have roleplaying nights and groups, just find out when the next rotation is (players joining mid campaign can be tricky) and ask around the groups to see if they have space. N

Normally the store owners will help new people get into a group because it can be hard, just make it clear you're a complete noob and you'll probably find a group with a slot coming up.

If you're totally stuck I'd suggest finding a local shop that hosts Magic: The Gathering events and ask if they have any roleplaying groups in there, the overlap between RPG shops and places that host Magic events is pretty much 1:1 in the UK. I was in Berlin a while ago and I'm pretty sure the one I went into for souvenirs had roleplaying but my German is terrible.

Would Sup Forums fuck this guy?

because psychotic faggots are not girls

that souless eyes

Well they have high rates of suicide they are human errors their only purpose is to be a fetish, get fucked and die!

Would you, Sup Forums?

/thread

PARA DE ENVERGONHAR MEU PAÍS SEU FILHO DA PUTA

Filename

No homo but I'd totally fuck blaire white.

I hate transtrenders that do it to be hip and edgy, which is most of them.

Mad?

I only am attracted to these trannies because they look like women. If they looked like Clint Eastwood i wouldn't give them a second look.

I thought women said a Barbie figure isn't achievable because the organs would have nowhere to go.

>listening to women

>999
trips of truth

How is it that so many trannies have seemingly huge dicks? Is it how petite they are?

Absolutetly disgusting, go back to 55.

Man uses katana to..?

>[s]trans girls[/s]
mentally ill men

fixed that for you

The freaks moved their side show from the circus to instagram.

Here's one for you OP. Open wide.

plus.google.com/117177275377646389013/posts/3fk4paLkvoV

Are you allowed to marry a guy in your country?

>[s][/s]
Welcome to Sup Forums. Now get out.

remove her implants? sure if the price is reasonable

They aren't girls.

Jesus fucking Christ! I'm eating Chinese food for lunch!

I don't hate them, I just think hormones and surgery are a terrible long-term decision.

Lol fuck. I forgot about Rog.

>her

9/10 would fuck and suck.

>girls

One of those machines is probably for tat removal. I'd help it with that, yes.

this is how you usually do [s]strikethrough[/s]

keking at the peach fuzz on her legs.

Bingo.

yes
at least find passable trannies before you make a thread like this

Lurk more before posting, newfag.