It's a cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did...

It's a cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Sup Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows and movies now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

>genuinely good shows
name one

Fuck you MoS was shit and Hack Snyder should never have been allowed to so much as LOOK at Superman

>REEE someone dared dislike something I like!

Good luck surviving the internet, kid.

>It's a cartoon.

What are you talking about, specifically?

Are you afraid to tell people in Sup Forums of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them?

>REEE someone dared to voice their opinion
Good luck surviving the internet, kiddo.

Jackie Chan Adventures

Can't tell if actual post or copypasta.

You're not voicing any opinion, you're just whining like a triggered snowflake that not enough people share your opinions and hurling insults at imaginary enemies who have the audacity to dislike things.

autism speaks

I think it's a copypasta from Sup Forums about Undertale

Reddit: The post

Yep

Thank you.

>REEE someone doesn't agree with me
Best of the luck surviving the internet, young child.

Why does this image make me laugh so hard?

Since when does Jackie Chan Adventures have a bad rep here? I've only ever seen people post about it in a positive nostalgia.

>expecting people to talk positively about something on Sup Forums

Oh, it's you again. The guy who always complains about Sup Forums complaining about cartoons.
Will you ever get tired of these threads, OP?

There was a Gumball thread deleted a couple hours ago. Maybe that's it.

You're not helping dipshit

But that's his complaint exactly?

>proving his point