Wakfu/Dofus thread

wakfu.com/fr/mmorpg/actualites/news/847052-tot-mots-amour

What's he saying?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/847053-tot-few-sweet-nothings#ak-block-posts
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
twitter.com/Totankama/status/964136017711255554
thestooge-223.tumblr.com/post/169983601893/here-are-more-sketches-of-dbaruhere-s-that-ive
webmshare.com/play/EVbxx
webmshare.com/play/g0EW3
webmshare.com/Pe9A0
webmshare.com/play/5EbDn
webmshare.com/play/GmbQa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the pastebin link for content. Don't know if it's still up to date though.

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Season 3 on Netflix soon
Talking about Yugo/Amalia, mentioning the reference to Anakin/Padme is unintentional (he doesn't like starwars)
GAMAKNA coming soon
And that's it

Ah. Thanks.

>reference to Anakin/Padme

What?

It's already been translated officially
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/847053-tot-few-sweet-nothings#ak-block-posts

>be valentines
>gf broke up with me

>65% of cause is because i talked about echo so much
>32% is because ldr
>only 3% is because she was withholding her issues with me and only told me what was wrong at the end. i've pressed her to tell me if she just doesn't like me anymore; she never answers until i put her in a position to ask if we are better off as friends when she finally says we would be

Cute. But Yugo is buffer.

>THAT ASS

>the valentines shit with joris

what the fuck bro

What valentines shit with Joris?

>be valentines
>be single
>decide to shitpost on Sup Forums

Wakfu is kill?

Does the animation quality stay good for the majority of the series? I really like its style and stuff based on the screens and webms I've seen of it.

Some stuff looks great some stuff is much more obviously tweened. It's pretty easy to see it's a labor of love with a finite budget if you would...

Kali is ____

a nobody

>(he doesn't like starwars)
What a pleb

Happy Ravioli Day

Shut the fuck up, Rian.

>Cute
i think you mean hot as fuck

Eva and Tristepin getting together was a mistake. she could have become so much more.

Tot drinks this all day every day

True, but Cleo can still do it.

How can we fix Yugo?

No Tots allowed

So tell me again why Miranda is only a side character.

That's old.
More up to date one pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

It's cute you fucks

Did you at least asked her to cosplay as Echo?

CUTE!

>65% of cause is because i talked about echo so much
Ok, we got you and your gf in a room. What possibly could you talk about green bimbo so much?

Too much ass for the series to handle, that's why.

Source on your images?

Tot showed the painted prototype for the Adamai figure. All the prototype figures will be shown along with the prototype Dofus Cube boardgame next week's weekend.

Also the unpainted Oropo prototype

Oropo, Adamai and Toxine. Do we have more Forgotten getting statue?

>If you die you will reincarnate as someone else with no memories of the original (You); Your sweat, Your blood, Your defeat, Your triumphs, Your life, Your very soul does not belong to you.
What is the point of life in the Krosmoz? If fhis endless cycle is what awaits life? Without end.

Amalia was made right now too. And if the tweet gets to 1500 likes Tot will show 4 more: twitter.com/Totankama/status/964136017711255554

It'll probably be 8 figures, so maybe 4 Forgotten and 4 Brotherhood

Just realized I forgot the pic

Just searched tumblr for #wakfu and those came up.

>I made things bad
>She broke up with me
>I made everything worse
Jesus, son. Well, learn from it and carry on.

Rumo (art designer for Dofus) is researching new designs for Dofus. Ankama already said they planned to use the motor of Dofus Cube to move Dofus and Wakfu into it, since Flash is very outdated. It seems like they want to do a graphic rework too, to add more body types to player characters and make the games share a similar artstyle.
At least that's what he's studying right now, but it'll take years before this rework happens so things may change.

>planning to move dofus and wakfu on the same engine as cubed

Depending on how Cubed looks, I could get behind this... I do pray we keep the aesthetics of all the games as-is and not convert all to cubed.

Black Crow figure when?

Unfortunately, Cube is working on Unity and Dofus/Wakfu and Java. Changing engines is almost necessarily going to need a graphic rework along with it, like Dofus 2.0 was.

>ALL THREE GAMES WILL USE THE SAME AESTHETICS/STYLE

I look forward to death

Found it: thestooge-223.tumblr.com/post/169983601893/here-are-more-sketches-of-dbaruhere-s-that-ive

Who needs women when you have her? Alternatively, find a prostitute and pay her $100 extra to cosplay as Echo.

Get the fuck up

wow, that's gay

Everytime I see a sizefag post I lose my will to live

>not saving the full resolution

What's so gay about checking your brother's asshole?

Thanks.

Those are some thunder thighs.

>not posting the real life version

>Xelor with Eliatrope-esque hat

All my yes!

New class in the animation when?

Robo-fogs when?

>ougis
>animation

No, they will bring only the standard Cra, Iop, Sadida, Fecas and weak goddless humans because these are the easiest to animate.

That kinda sucks

Who is Indie ?
Who is Lilotte ?
Who is Lou ?

That was back when they had a budget

Wonder how Ankama will do with animating the entire crew that's left in Inglorium at the same time.

No, she was literally made for breeding. Tristepin did nothing wrong.

They teamed up with another animation studio. They are working on another cartoon right now. I don't remember the name

She is breeding with the wrong guy

>She is breeding with the wrong guy
Don't be jealous user.

Did they ever explain Tristepin's permanent tan? In S3 especially he seemed to be extra dark in some episodes. Some people (mostly burgers) even think that he's legitimately a shitskin now.

>most burgers
user, only burgers think like that.

Well, that's why they need both Neflix and FranceTV to fund it now. And Tot said on twitter that they'll almost for sure need a kickstarter to fund season4 too if Netflix does greenlight them after the worldwide release.
At least they got their animation studio fused with another one for this, now they can work on other more than one series at the time in Madlab Animations.
It'll be a few years before we get there anyway, so meanwhile we have Abraca which will air early 2019, and Princess Dragon hopefully in 2020 (although animated by a japanese studio). Maybe Eros, someday, but they haven't even really started working on that so it could easily get even more delayed if Wakfu S4 is greenlighted. And also Garfield, Kid Lucky, etc. cartoons since that's what Media Participations asks of them in exchange of the bigger animation studio.
There's also the Radiant anime this year but I don't think Ankama has anything to do with it other than being the original authors.

Is that kickstarter the same one Tot mentioned in his blogs? The one that will start in October

dont mind me just doing webms from cool scenes

How many former Ankama employees work on Miraculous Ladybug

No, that's a different one, they can't do the Wakfu kickstarter until both FranceTV and Netflix greenlight the season. The one in October/November is for the Dofus Cube boardgame and figurines. The figurines a few posts up are for the prototype version of the game they'll show at the Cannes Festival in a week, and after that Tot is planning a couple of articles about the future plans for the game and kickstarter.

Also I guess I'll post a link to the VP9 version one for every webm I make should 4chinks allow them anytime soon, since it's way better for compressing.

webmshare.com/play/EVbxx

Two as far as I know. Astruc, although I believe he worked as a freelance storyboarder and only in a few of the last season 1 episodes, and Winny. But it could possibly be more, the french industry animation probably isn't that big.
Winny's wife is also the lead character designer in the Wakfu cartoon.

webmshare.com/play/g0EW3

Just post multiple links in one reply if Sup Forums is shit at delivering webms. No need to waste more replies.

It takes a while for me to make them anyway. The Sup Forums post contains the vp8 one and in the link is the vp9, which is not yet allowed to be posted and may never be.

Not that we have anything big to talk about.
Taking requests for scenes, I'm just zapping through.

webmshare.com/Pe9A0

webmshare.com/play/5EbDn

Armandcuck spotted.

>not wanting to be bred by armand

webmshare.com/play/GmbQa

With his bad breath?. No thanks

How is this allowed again?

I don't know. How is this allowed? Or Miranda, Amalia, Echo, Toxine, Harebourg

wasnt s4 greenlit as well as welsh & shedar?

>amalia stripping harebourg of his 2 garments with her brambles
>never :(

she can still fuck his corpse. if it made it out of Oropo's dimension