screwfix.com/c/tools/nail-guns/cat830710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think she is the "cocksucker"

JUST

he looks like a cuck tbqh
oh, wait...

truly sad

women have a need to be backstabbing bitches

A friend's wife always makes flirty little gestures with me. You can tell that if he wasn't around she would try and swallow my cock.

I feel bad because I know that I would never betray my friend, but once she gets tired of trying to convince me, she's just going to find someone that will cheat with her. I can see it now.

tell your friend

I've been there, man. The best you can do is keep away from her and be there for your friend when she chooses someone else.

Tell her to stop being flirty an that it is not welcomed. She only does it because you allow it which makes you a not so good friend

why is he trying to control his wife? she isn't his property

Sadly I've seen this happen too

My best friends girlfriend showed me her boobs and tried to trap me into a sexual situation with her.

I didn't take the bait - although I almost did- and a few days later she was caught being romantically involved with another guy.

>t. cuck and proud

>implying there aren't men fucking other girls behind their wives' backs.
But I agree. Control your girls. You have to be alpha and dont let them fuck other guys.

Yeah, it appers as a contradiction. But a man has to spread the seed, and the woman picks the most alpha.

He said he's gonna upload the confrontaion he had with his wife about it.

Glorious.

It's fake, I'm not bullshitting. Too lazy to post source but he's making shit up for clickbait money.

they're as bored and horney as men

they're just more full of shit

Yea don't feel special. She does it with any normal looking male. She is a whore. Don't ruin a friendship for a mere nights pleasure.

Why is he showing this on the internet? Does he have no dignity?

I was thinking this myself at the end, and then looking at the comments.

I would like to investigate, but none of my business, plus a few 1000 miles away.

He's venting.

It's 18 years of his life betrayed. He has my sympathies. Fuck that cunt.

Tell him what's going on.

But record her doing it first. Youll need proof for him to see it.

women don't understand loyalty, you need religion and social pressure to make lifelong marriage work

Underrated

I have kissed all of my friends gf while in relationship with them. I never fucked them though. Too much respect for my friends.

fpbp

Seems like this is the truth. Sexual liberation was a huge mistake.

it directly correlates with the increase in divorce rates.

Women will always stay with a good provider and fuck someone else if they can get some.

They will almost never leave and be fair about it.

Truth is though, he would of been just as mad either way so what's the difference.

BAN DRONES

reddit proved he is a fake like, yesterday.

>Cucked by a guy driving a minivan
Hard to have sympathy

Women are psychologically and physiologically predisposed, to allow foreign entities into them.

It's a survival mechanism

Dude is a cuck, was probably into it but this one time he didn't like it.

update?

Why didn't he crash the drone into the car?

It's fake. Don't you guys read the comments?

he is a fake. he make fake videos to sucker people in for attention. he made one where he pranked his uncle by phone and he claimed he killed his aunt. "prank gone wrong" type of "humour"

I feel like an utter prick now, because I've been fucking my friend's girlfriend behind his back for the past 3 months.

I feel guilty as fuck but my parents split when I was in third form so I use sex to get over that trauma. I really can't help myself basically, but i'm also too much of a pussy to tell my friend :(

Apparently he 'stole' (his words) his wife from a 'former' great friend.

So, he got what was coming to him.

I think the real question is.. Why didn't he fire a missile at the car from the drone and kill the pair of them?

Obviously they were plotting some sort of terrorist attack.

When your friend finds out (he will) she'll tell him eventually. How are you going to deal with that?

ayyy

>What brand of cuckcopter did you film this with?
topkek

ur friends gunna bash u m8

I was half expecting him to swoop in and get them with the propellers

We're both stereotypical nerds/geeks/whatever so there's gonna be no bashing or anything.

In fact, she's fucking/fucked our whole friendship group (6 of us) and he doesn't know it

you are putting your peep into the same hole as your friend did before? that's pretty disgusting to be honest

I would have fitted a nail gun to it or some sort of gas powered bb gun/firework launcher. The lelz and tears would be great. Or a collect some dog shit from the shit bins, mix it into a liquid, had it in a container and emptied that over her as she stood waiting.

Maplin sell drones don't they? I need to get me one soon.

worthless fuck, using your parents splitting as an excuse.
parents fucking die and their kids grow up to be nice people.
you should feel guilty, fess up and apologize

What a fucking shit friend you are.

Blaming your shit on other people. Get a fucking grip. You did this yourself.

Peoples parents split up all the fucking time. That is not something to lay the blame on.

>In fact, she's fucking/fucked our whole friendship group (6 of us) and he doesn't know it
You know you should really ruin her life right? As in get her nudes and threaten her from an anonymous account using a proxy and the 6 of you faggots need to make it up to your friend somehow.

beta male spying his wife with drone lmao
he truly deserves to be cheated on

i hope he will kill himself as soon as possible

It was a proper shitty divorce man. It proper fucked me up and I had to resit the year and shit. Honestly, my mind was all sorts of crazy.

Just fuck her and show him the hard way I have fucked two of my close friends gfs

Fuck off cunt

its a beautiful town

That's no excuse, my father tied me to a chair and beat the living shit out of me because he felt like it.

I don't cheat or slut it about, grow a fucking pair you little pussy. I bet you have a muffin haircut like an emo. Little shit.

Just keep making up excuses for yourself, you piece of human slime.

lel fucking psychopath, there wouldnt be tears with a nail gun

The excuses man.
I don't know what is going on in your life. But you shouldn't make others people lives worse just because something bad happend a long time ago to you.

You should tell your ""friend"" about his girlfriends whore tendencies and get him to leave her.

Then you should examine yourself real fucking good and make sure you never do this shit again.

What am I saying this for anyways? You won't listen..

I'm not talking about firing the nail gun at them, but firing at the tires of the car or some neighbours windows or something, late at night. Then park the drone in some shrubs near me so they can't find it.

The fun!

bros before hos - pathetic

lol if you were my "close friend" and pulled that shit i'd destroy your fucking balls

maybe hes just a cuck

You fucking tell him. If he gets angry at you for his wife's behaviour, he deserves to get cucked.

>he fell for the vaginal jew

No, you wouldn't. It's the women's fault. Men will be men.

mate we live in bongland you're going to need a licence for that nail gun

This guy lacks emotional control, he lacks the gorilla mindset.

i agree with this logic,but not when they are your friend or someone you know

>expecting a women to be responsible
you got it backwards

screwfix.com/c/tools/nail-guns/cat830710

Nah.. B&Q sell them too, I could always settle for a gas powered BB gun, much cheaper.

Yes I would you little fagget. Its the greatest act of betrayal, especialy a close friend. Id smack her shit up too if it wouldn't put me in jail

JUST

you're really a prick and a fucking degenerate

I expect men to be responsible for theyr actions unless you are as childish as a woman.

I'd agree but 18 fucking years. That is cold af

>his wife

>his property

Not mutually exclusive faggot.

That's about as low as you can go as a man.

Deliver in your man-card, you pussy.

What a fucking douchebag

Even if she cheated on him he has no right to expose her to the whole world like that

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The gender of peace strikes again!

>The gender of peace strikes again!

FUCKING Kek lad I'm going to use that from now on

I want YOU on my side of the wall

looks like shes buying drugs IMO

probably oxy, this guys just too big of a cuck nu-male to notice

Be honest Sup Forums

Who here has cucked someone? It's feels so good.

So after he found out, did he drone that guy?

Sure 18 years, but why would he wrap his identity around the woman he's with instead of just being his own man. I know most men here don't want to hear this, but women won't cheat if you are the alpha male. The marriage was 18 years, he got too comfortable. He stopped running game on his own wife. You can't ever do that, no matter how long you're together.

No, that's retarded. She'll snap and tell his friend he tried to hit on her. She'll do it because she thinks OP is a risk of exposing her so she'll poison the well

a diet of solely nigger semin and brazil nuts has taken its toll

>getting married

why, guys? just why?

>Kisses a mouth that sucked another dick less than 24 hours ago
>Eats a pussy that was filled with another mans cum less than 24 hours ago

Yeah, I bet it feels good, you faggot.

Story time lad

>tfw I cucked some arab and fingered his white blue eyed qt

the destruction of civilisation is not because of women but because of other men.

I cucked someone (not a friend) hard. Like the point where she's saying "I have a boyfriend though" and I was literally saying "lol doesn't matter" while stripping her.

Got what was coming to me years later though, got cucked myself. Shit sucks bro, I got caught slipping by being complacent. Remember this quote "BEING COMPLACENT BRINGS A REPLACEMENT" remember it for all life- work, relationships, etc.

Always hold your frame my man.

Always.

How can you do this to your husband?
Why would you hurt someone you love?
>tfw roasties have created a culture where men are afraid to get married, don't even trust prenups, would rather "date" forever so they can't get completely screwed over by a woman

That's what these cucks don't understand, women aren't happy or getting laid when they do this.

The guy is just as much at fault.

Fuck man, this was hard to watch. You can hear it in his voice just how hurt he is. I had a girlfriend of 3 years cheat on me, I found out after a few months. It was fuckin devastating, so I can't imagine how it feels to see your wife of 18 years do this to you. What is wrong with women?

>Got what was coming to me years later though, got cucked myself.
No worse feeling than that. You should never let a friend fall in love with a woman. Always cuck him before he falls in love.

>would rather "date" forever so they can't get completely screwed over by a woman
Millennial men are not dating or fucking

you can speculate why and you are likely right but that doesn't excuse what she did,
unless you want to treat women as animals steered by base desire with no control of their actions
they need to be accountable for the shit they do.
A good woman would tell the man she married that he is getting lazy complacent if she felt that and then its on him to step up to that. If he fails fair play she has no obligation to stay in my eyes if he is no longer who he was but what this bitch did is unforgivable.