Should Trump deport white mexicans?

If they're illegal then yes

Only the illegal ones. If they're truly white they should be able to get back in the legal way.

if they look like OP pic and you want to deport them, you're an anti-white

>should Trump deport [insert nationality here]

If they're illegal, they should be deported. No exceptions.

Mexico is white

If they are leeching off of the efforts of white Americans then THEY are anti-white

Stupid stormweenie.

>Mexicans
>>>>>>>>>White
If their here illegally then yes, just because your a shade lighter do sent mean you get to stay here Juanita.

They should deport leftist scum too when they are at it.
If you don't have a job, you get kicked out

White Mexicans are literally Spanish who haven't mixed with the native Indians that lived there

Who in Spain greenlit race mixing with their colonies? Was it an experiment to see how civilizations turn out? Did (((they))) do it?

If I were American I would prefer white Mexicans to "native" niggers.

They should be given an unofficial and off-the-books referral until the Right Wing Deportation Squads run out of swarthy illegal aliens to deport.

doesn't matter they all gotta go

White mexicans don't come here illegally. They are too upper class for that. They have good lives in Mexico, so the only way they are coming here is legally.

No you are not. If deporting these is what is necessary to let you deport umpteen thousand of the run of the mill.

thank god my family has a long history of being subjected to the conquistadors from Spain or else I would be a brown little mexican-american

Trump never said "Lets deport the (insert color here)s"

Deport all illegals regardless of race, why is this so fuckin complicated

me too mate.

Let me guess you fucking stormcuck, if sodomites are white then they're okay too?

/Thread
They usually have dual citizenship/Can afford the papers.

pic related

>their
>your
>do sent

Learn the fucking language of your country you god damn retard, you're making the rest of us look stupid.

Just Louis C.K

>OP Pic
>Same ID as OP

I don't think you know how this site works.

It's the native blood that makes one become abhorrent and criminal.
As long as they don't have any native heritage then they're fine.