Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwDPMTfrGPo
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1ADWvK9TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno what this is in reference too, but My favorite Lewis moment is when he pulls out the desk sandwich and watches the tape of the werewolf mauling the student

Who was in the Wrong here?

The episode about the school announcer. Steve and his friends trick to school announcer to forget the mic is on. That joke get's repeated until Principal Lewis questions his job and remember a simpler times of being on a Coke farm where he was offered girls. "Not women. No, no, no, itty bitty things." At which point he realizes the mic is on.

that shit always makes me laugh because it's so surreal, glad they put it in

Drugs are bad mkay?

Oh shit!
youtube.com/watch?v=OwDPMTfrGPo

he left the microphone on

Kevin Michael Richardson is god if he was black

I think its funnier censored desu maybe thats just me

No I agree with you the bleep makes it more hilarious sadly all the other youtube clips require you to sign in or had to sit through all the conversation to get to the part.

>Snot, you're Jewish; you'll be in charge of the money. Steve, you'll be in charge of watching Snot because I don't trust Jews.

What the fuck is this

I love that he's also the voice of Trigon. My headcannon is that at some point principal Lewis got offered Demonhood warhammer style, and became Trigon. It kinda makes sense in TTG.

KYO-CANE!

"I say Cocaine now!"

>Little bitty things...

Yeah, but have you got into any fights with dogs recently?

...........Maybe

Why is American Dad so based
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1ADWvK9TI

Also the new season has started

Jesus that's amazing

He touched a fat boy's candy.

Nice to see Mr. T getting some work these days.

Why Rainkid?

fun fact: the "not women, girls!" line gets cut out of tbs reruns but not adult swim reruns

Show-overlord Mike Barker has said even the production team, including Lewis' voice actor Kevin Michael Richardson, thought they "took Lewis too far" with that line but they did it anyway.

They once mentioned that they cut a line implying that Bullock fucked kids after Stewart (who usually loved saying the wackiest shit that they fed him) said that it was going too far. Maybe this was it and they gave it to Lewis.