Most Anti-Trump Protesters Arrested In Oregon Didn't Vote

Report: Majority Arrested in Portland Anti-Trump Protests Didn’t Vote
breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/14/report-majority-arrested-portland-anti-trump-protests-didnt-vote/

More than 50 percent of the anti-Trump protesters arrested in Portland, Oregon, in the days following the election did not bother to vote.

A search of state election records was conducted by a Portland television station which reported that of the 112 protesters that were arrested, 69 of them could not be found to have turned in a ballot or were not registered to vote in the Beaver State.

The local NBC affiliate in Portland took the names and ages of those arrested to Multnomah County election officials who did a search on the state’s voter files, reported KGW-NBC.

Only 25 of those arrested voted in 2016 in the state.

As of the remaining 17 arrested by the Portland Police Bureau, KGW reported that it is still trying to verify their voting records.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
sos.oregon.gov/voting/Pages/motor-voter-faq.aspx#whats-new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well color me surprised. You mean the people waving Mexican flags weren't registered to vote in my country? I wonder why that is.

While I agree that these people suck in general. I lived in PDX for 5yrs. Fucking beautiful city with a fuckton of retarded residents, quite the sad story.

I could be wrong, but is it a tad fucked up and unrelated to crimes committed whilst rioting like retards. You think when they get to court, whether they are democrats or republicans should be part of any trials that may occur? That's a tad fucked, am I wrong?

Before you say, no vote, no right to bitch about anything, I get that. But to make who you voted for part of any sort of trial, whether by court or public opinion? Really?

Spewky

White thing in the sky heading straight toward or away from precisely where PDX airport is. AyyyyLAMAO.

Don't be a faggot. Of course its relevant. These fucking retards had the oppurtunity to express themslves in the ballot box like all other legal law abiding citizens. They opted not too. Instead they harass, intimidate, attack, vandalize and destroy the general public and property. They have no place in American society if they can't abide by its customs and norms. As such is the case they have no right to complain that the election didn't go the way they wanted it too. Fuck them. They along with anyone who disagrees with this post can fuck off to another country.

Weren't Oregon and Washington solid blue? Why would they bother voting if they knew their party was going to win the state? Electoral college voter demoralization works both ways.

Reminder SJWs are worthless brats.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Have no problem with any of that. Just find it weird that their pilitical affiliation and who they voted for should dragged out and publicized. Hey, like I said, I could be wrong about it. Something about it bothers me. That's all.

I didn't know such mountains were that close to there. Beautiful, and far too nice a sight for the scum that lives there.

Mt Hood, Mt Rainier, and St Helens are all pretty close.

t. lived above portland (in vancouver) for 2years now senpai.

Fuck that city though, it's gross.

I don't think it's about WHO you vote for. The problem is, these idiots didn't use the lawful channel to express their opinion. Instead, they tried to create a special snoflake blizzard of faggotry.

Hood, freestanding 11,000ft+ beauty, is 50 miles away. It's fucking awesome, and yep, this weird infestation, mainly from California have ruined it.

Why is it weird? These persons wear their political affiliations like badges of honor. They literally shove their political affiliation down other peoples throats. The reason these persons committed crimes was to bring attention to their political affiliation. Voting records are publicly accessible. There is nothing wrong with bringing attention to this information. While it may be embarrassing to these perps it brings up valid points of their childish behavior to show this information to the inform the public that rioting doesn't put candidates in office. Voting does. Even if their state went blue without their vote millions of voters expressed themselves peacefully and without endangering the general public in a more positive way then these retards can fathom.

Makes sense. Appreciate it. Not joking.

mcminnville here

friendly reminder that portland is in fact california & therefore SUCKS ASS

>didn't vote
>still upset about the results

HUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>don't vote
>lose election
>get upset
Millennials no doubt

I think that they are retarded too, at least they are consistent. Refused to participate in the system ---> Refuse to accept winner. No reason to destroy property or walk on the highway

Thought I saw something about these idiots being Trump supporters, which baffled me. Maybe misinfo. Webm unrelated/semi-related.

>69 of them
Nice.

Is that Mt. Fiji?

JUST LIKE IN MY JAPANESE ANIMES

Pointy snowy one is Mt Hood. The other one is what's left of St Helens.

this, it's not about which side they voted for, which isn't mentioned, although it's somewhat implicit.

it's the fact that they didn't go vote, which would take 30 minutes and actually count, but they're rioting for weeks, which just earns them a beatdown?

retardation.

This. They don't deserve privacy either because it was their decision to go out and chimp out over an election they apparently didn't actually participate in. Privacy isn't an inalienable right and you deserve to have it taken away if you're not only being criminally retarded but hypocritical to boot.

If you're crazy enough about politics to not just protest, but riot hard enough that even the lax PD that they have up there arrest you, but they don't care enough about the local races to even show up, that's an interesting fact.

I mean these places have direct motherfucking democracy where voters can literally write and vote initiatives into law.

It also makes the case easier to make that they aren't actually into politics, but just dedicated criminals taking advantage of the situation to steal shit and hurt people.

If I'm a local politician, I'll also keep that in mind should I decide to go all Guilani on their asses.

Their political affiliation isn't being trotted out, actually.

I wish they'd report on how many are actually local to the area.

>It also makes the case easier to make that they aren't actually into politics, but just dedicated criminals taking advantage of the situation to steal shit and hurt people.

That I could completely see being brought up in the courtroom. Sad to say that it did not occur to me.

This might be exactly what they're doing here.

Anyone with an OR drivers license was automatically registered to vote this year, unless they expressly opted out.

Source: sos.oregon.gov/voting/Pages/motor-voter-faq.aspx#whats-new

So essentially, either a bunch of these people are illegal residents, bussed in, or just have never actually had a drivers license.

Digging a level deeper in the story:

>Records show 34 of the protesters arrested didn’t return a ballot for the November 8 election.

>Thirty-five of the demonstrators taken into custody weren’t registered to vote in Oregon.

So about half voted, a quarter were from Oregon and registered, or drive, but didn't bother to vote. And about a quarter were from out of state, or don't drive.

There are a fuckton of people living in that city that don't drive. The public transit system is one of the best in the world.