blogs.ancientfaith.com/joeljmiller/trump-racist-right/

Wew lads read the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfMStUdokKY
youtube.com/watch?v=y6j1-flM7RY&list=PLbyQMR-_r8bJTrcWpWxSUPdJHdZJsq_zG&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, leave a comment if you can contain your power level

>comments
Meh. For all we know it's some Orthodox equivalent of Sup Forums that is sending those comments. We all know how legitimate twitter and YouTube Sup Forums raids are.

It would be different it was from people with ties and influence to the Orthodox organization.

There's been a couple anti-Trump Orthodox blogs lately that have been posted to the Orthodox subreddit and they've been downvoted to zero, with pro-Trump comments upvoted to the top. I think these comments are pretty indicative of how many Orthodox Christians feel.

Can I post cute anime girls?

Kind of anime with an Orthodox Christian theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfMStUdokKY

How about this one?

Someone needs to deploy a tactical Vox Day or Lawrence on that guy.

Spam comment with smug animu girls

Fuck off you cancerous derailer
Probably your blog

Why are you so rude?

I'm Orthodox shitposter and I I bless you all, my right bros

((They've)) infiltrated Catholicism and Protestantism and now they're trying to infiltrate Orthodoxy

>Nicholas of Japan

This blogger is a total loser, probably works at the greek archdiocese of america

>alt-right
>not nazi
cuck

>probably works at the greek archdiocese of america

kek

Russia and English fought against each other?

>tfw I born and raised in an Anglophone nation based on English common law and liberty and I highly respect Eastern Orthodoxy.
I'm so confused.

>Orthodox subreddit
Can someone link? Cant find it

are you the Be the Bee guy?

Nevermind. Google was my friend

It's call Cuckianity for a reason, your shit is cucked.

It doesn't matter what denomination, it is all (((Abrahamic))).

I don't get that phrase: Be the Bee. Are bees important in Orthodox Christianity? What is the relationship in being the bee with Orthodox Christianity?

Thanks for your valuable input where noone asked for it. You are a living meme, kindly fuck off

buttblasted (((Christian))).

That is a series of YT videos by the GOArch America. The guy who makes them is called Steve

Most of the comments agree with the piece, though.

The Orthodox Church has rightly condemned ethnophyletism but unfortunately that never translates into practice.

10 / 10 would recommend

This scene was dope.

I think it comes from the old saying be like bees to honey, not like flies to dung

>((They've)) infiltrated Catholicism and Protestantism and now they're trying to infiltrate Orthodoxy

Good luck with that. Real Orthodox mass is over 3 hours long and most of it is spent either standing or kneeling. Priests don't get their own parish until like 20 years after being ordained - they have to serve as two levels of assistant under a senior priest first.
I'm Roman Catholic but have attended many Orthodox masses, and they're so archaic in their rubrics that it's essentially impossible to infiltrate. The Patriarchs won't allow the juden anywhere near their altars.

>Joel J Miller
>Orthodox

EVANGELICAL CONVERTS REEEEEEEEEE!!!
STOP TRYING TO KEK MY FAITH!!!!

>Confusing critique of ecclesiastic phyletism with nationalism generally

ISHYGDDT

Keep downplaying it and lying.
I suspect (((Joel J. Miller))) is actually a Jew because he has a lot of Jewy articles.

Isn't Steve of Be the Bee from the Greek Archdiocese of America?

>Connect with us at the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese's Department of Youth & Young Adult Ministries!
>youth.goarch.org
youtube.com/watch?v=y6j1-flM7RY&list=PLbyQMR-_r8bJTrcWpWxSUPdJHdZJsq_zG&index=3

Yes. Post more Steves

Who's more liberal, GOarch or OCA? Antiochian master race here.

>Who's more liberal
I thought Eastern Orthodoxy was of one mind and theology, unlike Protestants.

Yeah but politics is a different matter, it all depends on where you're from. Secularism and liberalism has definitely rubbed off on western Orthodox somewhat. I think that monarchy is the only suitable government for Orthodox Christians but not everyone feels that way. It also depends on where your priorities are, some Orthodox vote Democrat not because they are pro-abortion, but because Democrats are typically more in favor of helping the poor and the sick, and protecting the environment.