Unikitty Thread

What ru peeps doin 4 prince Puppycorns bday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3pyh7ryKr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Puppycorn is too good for this world, too pure

That's what being Caucasian feels like.

PTHC11YORUSKY_37.JPG

Pony party seems like a good plan.

I did this, which is pretty awesome considering I was sick with the flu today.

Ok? Ok what?

Is puppycorn really that bad? I don't have anything against him not that I really like him much either, but why does Sup Forums not seem to like him?

Where you hear that?

Just lurking a few unikitty threads and the general consensus on Sup Forums seems to be puppycorn is too annoying

Eh, kinda, but most of the characters have their annoying moments. The exceptions of course being Rocky and Master Frown. I do think Puppycorn is pretty adorable at least

People actually watch the cartoons here not just masturbate to the characters? Huh... I'm surprised if this is actually true. So you gotta be 18 years old to post here, but this is obviously a cartoon for kids. I don't get how there can be a 18 plus cartoon board when cartoons are for children. Nostalgia?

Has he been shipped, clipped, and snipped?

richard is best boy

>rocky

People actually watch the cartoons here not just masturbate to the characters?
No one said you can't do both.

But we are adults now. For like 24 years. Why the fuck would we watch cartoons for the childish content?

sometimes I wish there was trap puppycorn lewds like these

No, that's degenerate. Get help please.

Sorry, Richard. In my defense, I'm drunk as hell right now.

where do you think we are

plus, sometimes it's good to just wind back and have some childish fun.

And this is why we are still in Afghanistan. All the generals are now fucking worthless liberal hesitant trash.

Why are you here?

Everyone has to be somewhere man.

Yeah but why here exactly?

Exactly? Well... I decided to browse and post on this forum because I just came back from a flight from Arizona and this little girl I nailed out there talked about this show. I try to keep up the knowledge of this stuff just generally so I can connect with them with more than my dick. All the way back since oh... Kim possible days I'd say. Me personally? I grew up on Star Trek TAS, and Looney tunes. Also I remember a planet of apes cartoon but forgot the plot.

Here is a pic I took of our nations border with Mexico. Lots of places are cut too.

Amazing so little protection huh? Surprised me. But hey, that's the cost of young cunny.

Nice blog faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=V3pyh7ryKr0

fuck Puppycorn I want another Frowny ep

We all agree Puppycorn and Richard are the 2 best characters right?

now you're angry

Just raises a few questions that shouldn't be asked.

>Adults for 24 years now
Go back to bed, grandpa.

I don't really care except
>vitiligo

why is she so thirsty?

would they make a great couple?

Preteen creampie

never

Richard Stallman commented recently about voicing a alternate Dr. Fox in a upcoming episode.

PTHCCATGODDESS_112.JPG

SHE DOESN'T LOOK THIRSTY. PERHAPS SHE IS SOMETIMES SO HYPER THAT SHE FORGETS KEEPING HYDRATED. ITS A COMMON THING FOR ATHLETES AND THOSE WHO ARE VERY ACTIVE.

Honestly, I don't get what her opinion of Frown is. In some episodes, like the Request Day one, she seems to genuinely dislike him and see him as an enemy. But in other episodes, like the missing body one or the traffic court one, she seems to be oblivious to him being a villain and views him as a friend.

I'd ship it, though, but only if its Unikitty romantically harassing an irritated Frown.

Because she wants to go to frown town