Which joker is the best joker? Which one is most accurate to how the joker is supposed to be in the comic...

Which joker is the best joker? Which one is most accurate to how the joker is supposed to be in the comic? Which joker is the coolest and most fun to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zyhQjJ5UgY
youtube.com/watch?v=hzqtmoC_nhs
youtube.com/watch?v=dXsDi0D7bao
youtube.com/watch?v=S48-8R2s5xc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TDK but he was the least similar to the comic one.

Anyone who thinks Joker is "cool" is too young to use Sup Forums.

you'd think so, but deep down, you know that's not true

Animated Jokers don't count. If you're gonna include animated Joker, at least be consistent.

Don't reply to ladderbro he's more mentally ill than Barneyfag

Mark Hamill is the most famous joker compared to any other animated joker. BTAS joker is famous enough to be included with the movie jokers

>Which joker is the best joker?
the one who randomly kills people endlessly asking this

There is no "one" Joker, just like there is no "one" Batman. Everything from comic runs, to cartoons, to movies has a slightly different version. That being said, every Joker you included in your pic was pretty much perfect for their own universe except Leto Joker who kind of fit in with Suicide Sqaud, but would stand out like a sore thumb in the rest of the DC Universe, which is probably why they are already talking about recasting him for a stand-alone Batman movie (if that ever even happens).

>which Joker is the best Joker

Hamill's Joker, be it animated or from the Arkham game. Its the right mix of comedic and horrific

There is no "Best Joker", there are many interpretations of the same caracter. But my favorite interpretation is the Hamil's in the Arkham Saga

Joker in the Arkham games (with the exception of Origins) always felt right to me. I don't know how else to explain it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zyhQjJ5UgY
Still a total sucker for Ledger's

>Leto Joker who kind of fit in with Suicide Sqaud, but would stand out like a sore thumb in the rest of the DC Universe

youtube.com/watch?v=hzqtmoC_nhs

I am really interested in where the Telltale Joker is going to go, especially the Vigilante path one.

Well telltale games hasn't disappointed before

>no Rasta Joka
Disappoint, Sup Forums. Disappoint.

Oh no, I know how awful Season 2 and 3 of TWD are. So far the Batman games have been decent enough for me to risk buying them.

I don't have a clue who ladderbro is. I'm just pointing out facts. If you think Joker is cool, you have stunted emotional development.

Nicholson

Literally the worst Joker. Yes, even worse than Young Justice Joker

Why do people like this joker again?

>Hamill Joker is the only animated Joker

Every time

He's the most remembered animated joker

The one used rarely and sparingly.

Honestly, do you honestly think that any other of the animated jokers even come to a fraction as famous as hamill got? Or are you just being a contrarian.

Yeah, Hamill's joker has what I like to call "the turn" which is that moment you see where he goes from funny guy to horrifying in a split second and back that shows off the layers.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXsDi0D7bao

youtube.com/watch?v=S48-8R2s5xc

Also he doesn't have that 100% in control thing with Ledger's joker that seems a little too sane and calculating

Jack was and always will be the best, there is no debate.

They grew up with it, poor bastards.

pretty much me

Honestly, a lot of the fame for Hamil's Joker comes from the Arkham games and 90's nostalgia. Hammil was doing his best Joker in the later DCAU stuff and that mostly went unnoticed in favor of Teen Titans.

>Hammil was doing his best Joker in the later DCAU stuff and that mostly went unnoticed in favor of Teen Titans.
Well that's a shame because I loved the joker episodes from justice league and justice league unlimited. I also loved the crossover with superman the animated series

OP didn't specify if he meant live-action Jokers.

Also, that's Mask of the Phantasm Joker.

Its kinda ironic, since the nature of Hammil's Joker being mostly on children's tv networks means he was limited in how unpredictable he could actually be, where as compared to audience's expectations Ledger was pretty unpredictable.

It really is, The best Joker episodes were probably in TNBA,and of course Return of the Joker. BTAS Joker still had a lot of awkward timing in his performance, by TNBA it was just so natural.
I do think its great that the Arkham games keeping Conroy and Hammil seemed to grow appreciation for them outside of places like here, more casual fans grew to really associate them with the character, and I think ti helped keep the LEdger Joker portrayal from overwriting the comic one since DC was playing with making the comic one closer to it back then.

>Also, that's Mask of the Phantasm Joker.

Ssssh, let the people here continue to miss that detail.

Still voiced by mark hamill

I think Hamill's Joker is the most well-rounded.

Caesar's had the best laugh.

Jack's is my favorite.

I know that. I'm talking about everyone questioning why his Joker was there, when OP's image is covering all the cinematic Jokers.

Well mark hamill was in multiple movies and the joker in the image IS from an animated movie. Plus it's mark hamill.

I'm making the point that it counts since Mask of the Phantom was a movie that was actually formally released to theaters.

Oh, well then I agree with you. I too don't understand why everyone else is missing ponit.

best joker

people thought he was cool since the 50's that's why he had a weird kind of principles cause people wanted to think he was a good guy but a crazy one.

>1-TDK/BTAS
>2-Old school Joker in comics
>3-Arkham games (though a mix of TDK and BTAS)

I grew up with Mark H but I was in love with Ledger.

A blend of 60's Joker and Batman TAS Joker is what I'd like to see going forward. Generic psychopath Joker is so overdone.

Heath Ledger joker was exciting, you can't deny that

every nolanverse was unique, thats it.

Of course it was. That doesn't mean I want to see that character over and over.

There is literally nothing wrong with this Joker.

>Which joker is the best joker?
Hamill.

>Which one is most accurate to how the joker is supposed to be in the comic?
Depends on which era we're talking about. Nicholson's Joker and Hamill's to an extent is very Silver Age, Leto and Ledger are more of what we see of the character now. I think the more contemporary you go, the more you'll find that the movies have influenced the comics rather than vice versa, so it's a tough call.

>Which joker is the coolest and most fun to watch?
Hamill's and Nicholson's, followed by Ledger's.

Son of a bitch

Fuck I completely missed "damaged" tattoo on Leto's face.

Suicide squad never fails to disappoint.

not him/her but I want to see that character every now and then

at 5:20 theres a lab tech
ITS THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE FROM DOOM 3

Real Jokers hang out with the Injustice gang.

Joker is supposed to be with the heavy hitters, not the losers who got caught.

>Forgetting the real best Joker

post the whole scene

There's something about Beyond Joker I really love more than BTAS Joker. its almost like Tim's perspective of the Joker is subtly mixed with the Joker's personality.