Why is it hulu only greenlights bad stuff like this or the feminazis tale?

Why is it hulu only greenlights bad stuff like this or the feminazis tale?

I thought runaways was ok... Brian k Vaughn has always been a sjw cuckjob. I'd still watch a y the last man show.

The reason you are searching for is The Jews and their liberal agenda to empower the lower iq races so they can control them and gain more power and wealth.

But handmaids tale is feminist pigslop, it doesnt have to do with minorities

Because Disney owns a chunk of it so it gets the hand-me-downs.

Feminism plays into the Jews plan to villainize white men. Notice how almost every bad guy these days is a white man. Wars are won by hearts and minds. Control their minds and you win the war.

Its not jews, stop using the jew scapegoat to avoid putting the blame on the real culprit, rich white guilt white liberals.

The Jews truly run the world media and Hollywood. The white celebs buy into it to get paid and fit in. The white guilt is mixture of the truly brainwashed and those keeping up appearances to get ahead.

Jews are a scapegoat used by conservatives to refuse to admit the problems against them are other white people. I hate the regressive left so goddamn much, but I realize the blame is on white people and the white race is just as bad because of bleeding hearts and whiggers as every other race.

They still make non-white villains, even Kylo Ren came from two jews and he has non-white members of the first order. If the hero is also white how does that change anything?

I liked it
It wasn’t what I was expecting, but it was entertaining at least

I disagree. Conservatives are quick to defend the Jews and align themselves quite often.

I agree that plenty of responsibility falls to white liberals, but there are also larger factions at work that seek to benefit if they can turn the world against white men.

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

By making them the hero fighting white villains? I don't get it.

In this example they took the white hero and made him a whiny, weak bitch to be killed off and replaced with a female who is instantly better at everything.

Honestly i think its a trend of people of trying to be “progresive”. Their is no white genocide conspiracy, ive read the whole idea behind it and its fucking stupid and impractical. Plus I dont want to blame jews when its dumb feminists who deserve the hatred.

Same thing could be said about sjws or any other group.

>Skipping over the jew villain trying to corrupt the anglo female
So you see the issue with looking into shit like this? You can just pick up anything you like. They even emasculated Finn, a black male. Christ how many times has Idris Elba, David Oyelowo, or Sam Jackson has played villians against a white hero, and yet nobody made a big deal about it?

SJWs, unlike most groups now and in the past, seem to downright worship weakness of character, considering it a virtue to be meek and fearful.

This. All the 'pajeetmutt and fat white lesbians that want to have a poly relationship with a black asexual guy' trends are more of a 'holier than thou' statement rather than of artistic merit or conspiracy.

Yes that one was actually from a comic being sold on store shelves that I just skimmed through. Have fun guessing which one.

I'm still surprised by how little it has to do with the MCU. Not even any of that "remember the incident?" bullshit the Netflix shows pull. As well as the showrunners going "that Minoru from the Doctor Strange movie? Oh that was a different Minoru with a different Staff of One. Also, the Staff of One isn't magic here. It's advanced technology."

I had no idea you can fit so many buzzwords in a single phrase!
You still missed "whitewashing", "social media" and "fidgetspinners"

>Also, the Staff of One isn't magic here. It's advanced technology."
I hate when people do this because theyre ashamed of source material for being too “childish”