Is this state based? Kris "Spics gotta go back" Kobach is from there, they are a top NRA state, and mostly white

Is this state based? Kris "Spics gotta go back" Kobach is from there, they are a top NRA state, and mostly white.

Anything wrong with Kansas?

Boring as fuck, flat, food sucks ass, the only place anything even happens is a shitty little college town in the middle of the state.

Wichita seems pretty based.

With these numbers the shitskins are basically fighting each other while the white man dominates.

Our governor is autistic. We are completely cucked by the Koch brothers. Most people here are retarded.

Kcmo here, lived in Overland Park for a stint and hated it eventually moved to the city and love it
Lawrence can be great check out the truffle fries at The Casbah, hands down the best I've ever had

Lawrence is so full of liberal cucks. Terrible place to be. If I had to pick a college town in KS I'd choose Manhattan.

There is pretty much nothing to do in Kansas except eat shitty burnt BBQ with way too much sauce, then go have a few sinks at a bar, then go walk around the Wal-Mart for a little bit. Not the Wal-Mart down the street, but the one a couple miles away that you'll pass 2 other Wal-Mart's to get to because this is the good Wal-Mart.

That is life in Kansas.

State politics are mostly pretty based. Lawrence is a shitty libtard containment zone. Wichita is alright but there's nogs nogging and they drive up the crime stats.
There's also nothing to do in Kansas unless it's hunting season.

total retards. people from Kansas travel around the country to stage protests at military funerals, adding more stress to people who already paid the ultimate price for our freedom. scum of the earth.

This.

Brownback has proven without any doubt that Republican tax policies do exactly one thing; increase deficits. Tax cuts do not:
>increase growth
>increase tax revenue due to not increasing growth

With luck, the slightly more moderate Kansas legislative branch will finally recognize this fact in January and put a stop to the bleeding.

t. Kansan bylocation, Nebraskan by design

Holy fuck rare to see someone else from OP on here

I just shoot guns for my outdoor fun senpai.

Shootin'shit is all I do, no degenerate pass times such as copulating at bars.

Missouri is better in every conceivable way

That's a small but well-funded loony cult. Everyone else in Kansas hates them too.

Sounds pretty awesome desu.

Lawrence is that little college town I mentioned above.

I lived in overland park too, and it did seem like if you wanted to do anything you had to drive out to Lawrence. Even concerts skipped Kansas city.

Fun fact, going to the bathroom on a jawhaks admin building is the closest I ever got to going to college.

>Who would want to live in "missery"
>mfw people in Kansas say this unironically

-Nothing there but corn

-Literally flatter than a pancake

Missourah

this was my big redflag

I think they are from Salinas where during vietnam they house military families while husbands were deployed. Salinas was made famous by Janis Joplin when she sang about shooting dope. Yes degeneracy. I was there and I banged a chick who was in the movie "up the acedemy" (arab looking white chick in a veil at beginning of movie. she was famouse in town because she was shot in the head by her devil worshiping husband and lived. while I was at her house she got a call from the local library telling her the satanic bible her 13 year old daughter had ordered had just arrived. degenerat fucking state.

This. Kansas should not exist. Stole our slaves, then didn't want them . Idiot puritan emigrant aid fucks.

Freaking Brownback.

Take the most stereotypical caricature of a brown-nosing establishment Republican, multiply it by eleven, and you might be getting close to Governor Sam Brownback. He is the poster child of the corrupt establishment for the right. He's fired hundreds of people at all levels of state government and replaced them with lackeys who will do whatever he says. He's been in a legal battle for years with the state Supreme Court over not getting his way. He and his lackeys refuse to fund school properly, to the point where the Supreme Court forced the entire public education system to completely shut down for about two months this year (it was in the summer, so not a huge deal). He's actually tried to force through laws that would make it illegal for the Legislature or Supreme Court to overturn his decisions (it failed thankfully). Completely cut all public arts funding, Kansas is the only state in the union with zero state arts funding. It just goes on and on. Even the majority of Republicans in our government have been trying to distance themselves from him because he's so crazy. Can't wait till he's out of office.

That said, Wichita is a pretty nice place to live and raise a family. It's got most of the big-city conveniences, but almost none of the problems. Sure there's the 'ghetto', but it's nothing compared to most big cities, and they're pretty well contained. I guess there's nothing to do if you want to go out partying every weekend or something, but otherwise it's just fine. Best movie theaters in the country hands down too.
Terribly boring place to visit though, don't book your vacation here.

I hate the suburbs man I had to get out

Although at the rate that KCMO is expanding, the areas are actually getting worse and worse
I don't know if you're familiar with the Westport area, but it used to be nice and now there seems to be a shooting every week
Basketball Americans are movin in since it's so cheap

Kek

Salina is an absolute dump. The military school there just completes it's level of garbage though.

This, Douglas county (contains Lawrence) and Wyandotte (nigger-riddled) were the only two counties to go blue this election

You need to move further east. Nice land and folks out here in eastern Jackson

I feel you bro, I moved to Wisconsin to go to college, the people that I lived around and went to school with were all total cunts, save for 2 people, every time I go back to visit im glad im out
Westport a shit now indeed

Oh, I forgot to mention, one of the best city flags out there. Just look at this, I know you're all jealous.

The niggers in Wichita don't get uppity. They keep shooting each other confined to the hood. It's only boring cause live here. Love Colorado tho. Not even the dude weeds can keep me out.

Who /littleapple/ here?

Mfw I actually like Kansas more than any other place I have visited.

Quantrill didn't do a good enough job

>mfw I have no face