Wtf pol i thought turks werent white ??????????!?!??!?

wtf pol i thought turks werent white ??????????!?!??!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qF5_P2e_T0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

50 percent White, 50 percent Brown

thats amanda cerni u fucking cockroach

she is turkish.

That's an American-born citizen. Just because she wipes her ass with your flag, doesn't mean she's a roach.

I want to rip your head off

This is as white as they get.

listening to pol was your first mistake if you go by peoples logic here no one is white

>tfw no Turkish wife to cook dinner for me

Good job sweden, you made me laugh

Even hitler isn't white.

Can someone give me the real redpill on turks? My understanding is
>back in the day, turks were 'white'
>but turks were shit tier and got btfo
>now 'turk' is just a muddied rape race
>explains both roaches and white-esque roaches
right?

>turkish.
not turk

Kek.

I say this as someone married to a blonde turkish woman.

WTF I hate führer now?

Turk
pic related

Anatolia is within Turkey.

Anatolia is the ancient homeland of the western European white man.

In ancient Central Asia, Central Eurasia, West Asia there lived the proto-white man. Proto white man split into many groups. One clade went off to become Native Americans and the other the THE WHITE MAN.

Ancient Greeks came from ancient Anatolians... pre-historic white man.

her carapace is almost lickable
>almost

saved this pic just for this purpose

easy for you to say, your prime minister is turning your country's people into fruity pebbles vomit....you know how that comes out? BROWN.

Here is a video of turks being eaten by ants.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qF5_P2e_T0

Ignore the voiceover, and go to the end for the real fun.

pls tell me there is blacked of her JUST PLEASE

Get your memes straight.

Cuck
Beta Male

Plenty of Turks are completely normal people, basically white muslims. There is a growing degenerate population because they have a higher fertility rate. The ones in Europe often come from a poor background because they're labourers and are basically shitskins.

Sup Forums made me this way, not memeing. i never cared about interracial but all that shitposting literaly broke me. now i fap only interracial honestly. its jsut weirdly hot, like hentai when orcs defile pure elves with their huge penises. its same. its hot. and seeing that female melt on their huge bbc is even better

WTF Sup Forums
I thought were not white??????

Turks were whites from the beginning until they start breeding with Indians. A similar phenomena happened in Romania and some parts of Europe.

Here is a actual white turk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification

the turkification made turks out of the anatolian populace in all but genetics

when you see a white turk, you'll know that he is the descendant of white indigenous or greek anatolian (other balkan peoples aswell)

when you see i.e. a brown skinned greek (not by tan) you'll know that he is the descendant of actual turks or turkified persians/arabs

Yes ofc

you probably think the irish are white too.

One of the whitest girls I know is turkish. She can't go outside because the sun fucks with her skin. She looks like a Geisha.

K, that was all.

there are whites and blacks among us

we are probably one of the most diverse ethnicities there is

Turks are from Asia. The ones who look white are descendants of christian slaves.

Nice hitler get.

but you're wrong buddy.

anybody can become saiyan with enough training. look at wiz khalifa here.

Bruh

You found a picture of one of the white Anatolians/Greeks/Non-Turks who are native to Turkey.

The shitskin roaches are not native to the region.

>hentai when orcs defile pure elves with their huge penises
I remember you from a nipwife thread a while back, you're a gay.

disgusting fucking roach

Turkey is going to have a rebellion soon. Their leader is fucking batshit crazy and supports ISIS. As their proposed caliphate loses more ground, expect Turkey to begin panicking trying to retain control. The more their government supports radicalization, expect the moderates to fight them. Knowing how Muslims handle their problems, expect violence.

>FSU
Of course. I go to fuckin JewF all the dimes are over there

Are her nipples pink?

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

i love to mention this, do u know what happened to IV vlad?

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

is this the designated anzu-worship thread?

Nah man stop posting white minority we are black skinned people and proud about it
#Stopwhitewashing

And now my penis is hard

Amanda Cherry's youtube/Instagram is the most cringe worthy internet trash i've ever seen.

Zero talent besides her looks.

That concept is completely wrong and everyone who has some kind of honesty and dignity will be able to allow himself to this fact quite easily.

Just in order for you to visualize the concept a bit easier, in the picture you see Turkic groups, labled as ''Beyliks'', which is a term that emerged at the time along with the particular structure its used inside.

As you can see this not an homogenous group, but Turkic groups with some kind of shared common history at at least one point or many more depending on the individual histories' of the groups. Think of braiding migratory paths.

This is kind of structure is a common theme, when groups merge they transform into a new entity (ethnogenesis). Nevertheless at the time of seperation they can experience extremely differing individual realities, which had led to the varying results displayed inside the wider Turkic circle.
A single Turkic tribe for that reason can show completely different phenotypical traits from another one, since genetic exchange might or might not happen other groups (might they be Turkic or not) are encountered, and in all regularity it will happen. The vast expansion of historical Turkic territory means a phenotypical range covering most of Eurasia.

So that Wiki article and all your bullshit: Completely BTFO never to be seen again.

I miss old Sup Forums

Underrated post

how come most turks have the same Y-chromosome as their neighbors though

cuck fetish?

This bitch is hot, my God.

Saved.

MEDKIT HERE

Fuck off Goatfucker. Go fake a coup for your manlet leader

Turkik people are little better than Arabs
Excite for the Trump Putin kebab removal dream team
Make Byzantium Roman again

I can't completely explain the poor data since I lack the inside just as you do, though we can apply principles;
With Turks you can barely make rules that will be universally true though, nevertheless here again a common theme emerges when studying the history:

There's a custom of not killing the enemies' children (also women) and instead raising them as their own.

not just turkic, turks specifically, the beyliks are the equivalent of duchies and principalities within the holy roman empire

the beyliks emerged following the decline of the sultanate of rum

you completely missed my point

those are stolen rape babies, not even kidding, might as well have nordic genes because of all migrations and shit

Putin and Erdo is good right now Ivanka loves Erdo so Trump and Erdo will get along well

You're misleading us, it's about the organizatory structure and high degree of self governing and affinity towards merging with other usually Turkic tribes that differ in histories they have experienced.

Russia wants nothing more than to take the phosphorous away from NATO, keep lying to yourself. If Putin is the friend of the cockroach why is RUaF bombing Euphrates SHEILD Grey wolves Turkish nationalists pretending to be Syrian FSA

She has perfect feet. Shes probably a decendant of Serbians who moved to the capital during the ottoman empire.

how do you feel about the fact that white turks (prolly 1% of you) so basically not real turks are the most celebrated people of your society

>RUaF bombing Euphrates SHEILD Grey wolves Turkish nationalists
RUaf never bombed Sultan Murat that in E. Shield

m8 we were talking about the fact that half the population of turkey, specifically the white "turks" are genetically indigenous anatolians and greeks

What percentage of turks are of byzantine stock, and how many are disgusting mud people?

I mean, I know its not ethnically homogenous there. I've met turks that look just like greeks, and I've met ones that look like pic related.

#Stopwhitewashing
Being Turk is think based with little bit gen base we don't really care about genes anyone that feels himself as Turk can be a Turkish nationalist

That's not ture, most are pale in contrast to the eastern population, what is associated with higher social status, just like in Far Eastern countries. I know women that carry a sun umbrella like Chinese.

No, you have showed us an explanation for the instance declaring their Turkicness away.
Genes aren't superglued to cultures and in the case of the Turkic people it makes the least sense to think that way. The worst is to limit the reality to a few possible nations that currently exist. It's beyon anachronistic and distorted.

Yea dude, WTF? Last time I went to Adana there were Africans walking around everywhere. Do those monkeys have to ruin every single country?

>
>#Stopwhitewashing
> Anyone that feels himself as Turk can be a Turkish nationalist

Attaturk rolling in his fucking grave if being Turkish nationalist requires you to be islamists like in erdrogan turkey

Here's a kid from my larger tribal circle.
No Byzantiness 420% Turkic for sure, we can tell because we speak the almost exact same language as people in China with over 1000 years and many lightseconds of seperation between us.

Yeah modern turks are mongrelized anatolians we all know that
some are more mongrelized some are less mongrelized

Mongrelized is a misleading term from a biological standpoint since principles of natural selection still grasped for most of the population.

Turks are so mixed up that white is a possible result if they're lucky. Pic related.

>white woman holding roach flag
>SEEEEE IM WHITE I PROMISE PLS STOP SYING IM NOT
>inb4: muh600%.jpg

The original Turks came from Turkic tribes who were basically Mongolians (not Mongolians they looked kind of Mongolian/White) from central Asia. After interbreeding with Arabs and Eastern Europeans and resettling people in the Ottoman Empire, modern day Turks were made. Now the original Turkic DNA makes up only a fraction of the genetic makeup of Turkey. Obviously the genes are not completely mixed and you will find people in Turkey who are almost completely white or completely Arab or completely Kurdish.

only a serbian faggot would be proud about their mothers getting raped

Why am I looking at this pig in a top hat?

And don't forget the original "settlers" only made up roughly 20% of the Anatolian population, the rest being Hittite, Armenian, Greek and Iranian stock.

Wrong.
No one has a clue about what ''original'' Turkic DNA is supposed to be.

Most simply. Turks in all their history braided through most of Eurasia and contracted to the center. The various migratory paths of the cultures the DNA is carried by can't be determined.

Actual Turks were nomadic mongoloids, but most Turkish people today are a mixture of Greek converts, Slavic slaves, original Turks and migrants from other Muslim nations in the Near and Middle East.

Visit Istanbul and converse with thoroughly Westernised qt's with green eyes, over a few drinks in a club/bar, and you can convince yourself these people are European
Head to the suburbs or to basically any town outside Western Turkey and you'll find they're as alien to what we call civilisation as a Saudi or Pakistani

Who cares if we are white or not, we have gave the europeans the taste of their medicine and now they are butt hurt, fuck em.

Conditioning through repitition might work with your sheep but not here since we're historical self aware.

Most of what people claim is sheer impossible because of the linguistic consistency.

So is she native american? No, ur fucking stupid you can be any ethnicity with american nationality

This is how actually Turkish people looks like

native americans, the lost island of Mu is a Turkic legend.

I hate mongoloids so much

The whole Islamic World used to be white so no surprise there are some holdouts, most are Arab/Mongol rape babbies though

It's so funny that you people believe in this Ancient Greece meme. It's a fucking hoax created by 19th century Joo historians to fool you into Pan-Europeanism.

Anatolians are sandniggers, Turks are sandniggers and Greeks are sandniggers.

Anatolia always been sandnigger land, never been white.

Grubby roach BTFO :))))

>muslim
>normal