Are YOU ready?

Are YOU ready?

He admits he made that all up in literally the next page.

And you don't think he was lying when he said that? Especially since he mentioned things that will happen.

>The War of the Realms
A story Aaron has been building to in his Thor comic.

>Hell on Earth. Damnation
That Doctor Strange story where he teams up with other occult heroes (plus Scarlet Spider) event written by Nick Spencer.

>The Gathering of the Infinity Stones
Duggan's Infinity Countdown event

>The Final Host
That one Celestial that kept saying "The Final Host" that Loki finds in Marvel Legacy #1

Loki is involved some way with all of those events with the possible exception of Damnation (and he probably might be in that one too).

Oh my God, who cares?

THIS

Stop fucking posting about things I dont care about

Thank you. This guy knows what's up.

No but seriously. This is some garbage event, right? All Marvel events have this useless idiot plot conflict shit between characters.

>Why are you being a d-bag?
>Because an event is happening and the CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

that's terrible art, Dr. Strange looks like a black guy and Loki looks like a dirty hobo

>event written by Nick Spencer
It really is Hell on Earth.

honestly just fuck marvel, stop reading marvel, marvel should be banned on site

Like I just don'r care anymore. I mean almost every Marvel event for the last two decades can be summarized as
>something "big" happens
>everyone is assholes to each other
>heroes fighting heroes
>"shit gets real"
>things "change forever"
>everything is back to normal
>something "big" happens
>everyone is assholes to each other
and so on and so one till it's just this drooling mess that you just can't care about. Like I can assure you every thing loki listed will play out like the green text. Hell it would take us more time to round up heroes in Marvel that haven't died, gone evil or betrayed someone they called friend because of all theses garbage events. DC is smashing them because they actual just tell a story and don't try all this misdirection shit of "things are epic and changing and the worlds ending as you know it at least until the next event anyway"

Only one I care about is Infinity Countdown, I will put up with YASSS QUEEN and Wolveshit if it means reading about Nova, Darkhawk, Mar-Vell, and Duggan promised me Horse Thor so I am all for that.

The others can fuck off.

They're listing off all of the upcoming events now, what the hell happened to the whole 'no events' thing?

When everything is an event, nothing is.

Of all those event Strange will only be part of Damnation, I know he's helping Jane in Thor and I'm sure he will have some relevance in IC just for synergy, but for now I don't think how make Strange stronger enough will help with most of those events.

its gonna be hype as fuck, Coates is better than any DC writer besides Yang

> I can see the pencil lines.

Ughh

>building to
>to
The War of the Realms has been going on for YEARS now.

No, he was just trying to give Strange a story that would motivate him. He is the God of Stories afterall. When the truth didn't work, he went with lies. It's all just fiction either way.

The only one of those Coates is writing is Damnation, and he's co-writing it with Spencer. War of the Realms and The Final Host are Aaron. Infinity Countdown/Infinity End is Duggan.

Duggan is better than anyone at DC not named Yang

Loki has been a dirty hobo for a while now

>that Vote Loki art

we don't talk about Vote Loki

Vote Loki was good.

Why, it's a pretty good book?

it would be good if it didn't make your eyes bleed if you look at it straight on

>written by Nick Spencer
Truly horrifying.

>Coates
Shit, your standards are abysmal.

Who the fuck counts likes that IRL?

He's a shill. His posts are easy to spot in a lot of threads.

so you're familiar with how gods count in real life?

Hey man in the land of the blind(Marvel) the one-eyed man is Kang(Coates).
#geddit

that analogy doesn't work because Coates isn't even the best Marvel writer

Didn’t we all ready for his with the Black Priests?

He is not Coates. He is Cates/ That's big fucking difference. Cause Cates is great