Reminded that Sup Forums is a Christian board...

Reminded that Sup Forums is a Christian board, and Christians of all sects and denominations should join together under the shared belief of Christ as our Lord and Savior

Other urls found in this thread:

faithandheritage.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uMMCzoVC0JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that racism and sexism are divide and conquer strategies. Any group of people who harbor racist or sexist beliefs are easy to manipulate for an agenda.

Loving your brothers and sisters does not mean you must accept race mixing. Love does not always have sexual associations, and who you choose to have breed with should always be part emotion and part reasoning (cultural compatibility etc)

The biggest thing (((they))) fear is people uniting under the guidance of Jesus Christ. Let us work toward this aim.

Reminder that Christians believe that a jew is god's son.

Reminder Sup Forums is just for Baptists.

>sexism
Does believing in gender roles make you sexist?

Also shilling a based website I see posted on here a lot
faithandheritage.com/

A son the jews themselves rejected.

Sup Forums is a agnostic theist board. Take your fairy tale bullshit elsewhere. Jesus was a faggot.

". . . of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sin alway: For the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."
I Thessalonians 2:14-16

Amen good sir!

Sup Forums is a NatSoc board, Hinduism is what we follow. Christianity only purpose is to provide moral guidance to the masses. The church is just a base for conservative and right values.

Sup Forums is also satire.

A prayer

>>repeat after me:

please oh Lord
if it pleases you

please

help us remove the evil, require powerful and reliable voter ID, and end this internecine conflict between our houses. Let us acheive greatness and redpill those who open their heart to You.

Let us eradicate inequality through celebration of our traditions and differences, not by eliminating them.

Let none go hungry, and let us build high walls of both stone and faith (if it pleases You). Let us first remove the beam from our own eye, that we may help others.

Let us remember our nation is one of greatness not despite our differences, but because of them.

Let every people to have cause to be proud without fear.

Let us never forget the names of those who have committed evils. May you gird the loins and arm with iron those who uproot and identify evil, and bestow strength of will and sinew to those who would strike them down in ways lawful and just.

We shall find the hidden paths taken by evil, and we will track them as we would prey. Bestow upon our hunters sharp senses and the means to discern the lies cast by those who seek to evade us.

Let young people of all sexes gain power to know what is right and true, and to live in a way that gives us all freedom from fear. Let each of us self-actualize in a way so that we neither feel oppressed nor the desire to oppress others.

May You (if it pleases You) shield and protect the freedom to discover our own Truth, and defend us against those who would silence free thought and spiritual Congress.

To you we pray, our Lord. Our hearts are filled with resolve to continue our work.

Amen.

>>the congregation rises.

Reasons Why the Jews Crucified Jesus:

-He claimed Kingship - John 18:33-37; John 19:12-22

-Telling the truth - Luke 4:21-29, John 8:40
Healing on the Sabbath - Matthew 12:9-14, John 5:16 Envy - Matthew 27:18, Mark 15:10

-Forgiving sins - Matthew 9:1-3, Mark 2:1-7

If you want a revival today OP, you have to study the Bible outside the church and go teach it in the streets.

It's time to come out of the buildings and into the world. We've become lazy, basically paying a preacher to do our job for us.

Catholics fuck off

Reminder that christianity is kike cuck religion that suppress our true gods and calls us "servants" and "slaves" to powerful demon yahweh who impersonates god

Concerning the names of Jesus, the Talmud refers to Him as:
Immach Schemo Vezikro which means, "May His name and memory be blotted out."
Otho Isch = "That man"
Peloni = "A certain one"
Naggar Bar Naggar = "The carpenter son of a carpenter"
Ben Charsch etaim = "The son of a wood worker"
Talui = "The one who was hanged"

I'm not Catholic, I'm Christian, I don't belong to any specific sect. Everyone should just be Christian

No it doesn't. The bible advocates for embracing gender rules

>let man be head of the house, as christ is head of the church

Jewish Accusations Against Jesus Christ
Genesis 3:15

Keeper of bad company - Matthew 9:10-11
Of poor, common-stock - Mark 6:3
Laborer - Mark 6:3
Possessed of Beelzebub - Mark 3:22
From the wrong neighborhood - John 7:41, 52
A deceiver and hypocrite - John 7:10-13
Unlearned - John 7:14-15
Had a persecution complex - John 7:20
Demon possessed--full of the devil - John 7:20, 10:20, 8:48, 52
Provoker to anger - John 7:23
A divider of the people - John 7:43
Unpopular, not recommended by rulers, unrecognized by leaders - John 7:45-49 (v. 48)
False prophet - John 7:50-52
Liar, falsifier - John 8:13
A bastard - John 8:19
Had suicidal tendencies - John 8:22
A half-breed - John 8:48
Dishonorable - John 8:49
Boaster, false representative of God, impostor, self-made man - John 8:53
Ungodly, or cometh not from God - John 9:13-16
A sinner - John 9:13-16
Crazy, insane - John 10:20
Perplexing, causing doubt - John 10:22-24
A blasphemer - John 10:31-33

Thank you. I'm not anti semitic towards the people and I hope they do find Christ, but the faith is satanic.

Jewish Hatred and Murder Attempts on the Life of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 2:16 - As a child Herod tried to kill Him.
Matthew 12:14, Mark 3:6 - Pharisees held a council with the Herodians to discuss destroying Jesus because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
Luke 4:28-30 - Attempted to throw Him off the hill because of His sermon.
John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.
John 5:18 - Jews sought to kill Jesus because He claimed equality with God.
John 7:30-32 - The Jewish plot to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him for claiming He was from God.
John 7:25 - It was common knowledge that the Jews sought to kill Jesus.
John 7:40-44 - Some people desired to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him.
John 8:59 - Jews attempted to kill Jesus by stoning Him for claiming that He was God.
John 10:31 - The Jews again attempt to kill Jesus by stoning for claiming His Deity.
John 10:39 - The Jews sought to take Jesus for proving His Deity.
John 11:47 - The chief priests and Pharisees plot against Jesus.
John 11:53-54 - The Jews make a determined effort to kill Jesus.
John 11:55-57 - The Jews sought Jesus even at the Passover Feast.
John 12:9-11 - The Jews even desire to kill Lazarus because of their hatred for Jesus.
John 18:3, 10, 12 - Jesus was arrested by Jewish soldiers.
John 18:13-14 - Jesus was tried by Jewish leaders who had already decided on his guilt.
John 18:36 - Jesus acknowledges that it was the Jews who would kill Him.
John 18:38-40, 19:1-7, 12-15 - The Jews are adamant in their desire to kill Jesus.
John 19:11 - Jesus acknowledges a lesser and a greater sin in those who condemned Him to death.
John 19:16-18 - The Jews led Jesus away to be crucified.

“Nimrod started the great organized worldly apostasy
from God that has dominated this world until now.
Nimrod married his own mother, whose name was Semiramis.
After Nimrod’s death, his so-called mother-wife,
Semiramis, propagated the evil doctrine of the survival
of Nimrod as a spirit being. She claimed a full-grown
evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead tree stump,
which symbolized the springing forth unto new life
of the dead Nimrod. On each anniversary of his birth,
she claimed, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree
and leave gifts upon it. December 25th, was the birthday
of Nimrod. This is the real origin of the Christmas tree.”
-The Plain Truth About Christmas
by David J. Stewart | December 24th, 2005

“Traditionally, a yule log was burned in the fireplace
on Christmas Eve and during the night as the log’s embers
died, there appeared in the room, as if by magic, a
Christmas tree surrounded by gifts. The yule log
represented the sun-god Nimrod and the Christmas tree
represented himself resurrected as his own son Tammuz.”

/pol will always be christian board.

fuck off christcuck

christians hate each other so much they created many different version of the religion and fled europe and came to the united states

i dont think your capable of getting along with each other. you are the biters of the kindergarten class. the jews are the bed wetters and the muslims are the ones held back due to disciplinary problems

Concerning Christ Himself, the Talmud accuses Him of being:
Illegitimate
Possessed by the soul of Esau and being Esau himself.
A fool and insane
A conjurer and a magician
An idolater
A seducer
Crucified For His crimes
Buried in Hell
Wrongfully worshipped
An idol

Jesus was a dirty jew

Well, Catholics banned the English Bible and killed anyone who tried to read it themselves.

We knew then they were real fucked up and got away from those pagan worshipers.

I'm Quaker oatmeal, can I post here

I know some historical Quakers were shit but hey, Nixon was pretty based by fucking with democraps and hating metrosexuals from San Francisco.

If Sup Forums is Christian why does it allow and encourage Kek?

it's commandment number one: Thou shalt not worship other gods.

Sup Forums is a satanic board not christian. You should denounce kek, or become un christian.

Thanks for oatmeal

Because of sin, and the fact many church founders were not Christian but wanted power. The only true church founder is Christ alone.

Fine, a bin-jew then.

Just because some teenage satanists come on here and talk about Kek doesn't make this board not Christian. Sup Forums helped me get into the faith and I can still say to this day that this board is full and pure Christian only.

>John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.
wait hol up. so the guy who does land scaping for the school gave some other guy a hand job on a religious holiday...

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. ...Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. ...

- Adolf Hitler, speech on April 12, 1922

I do denounce key, not everyone is going to listen though.

>catholics
>pagan worshippers
>literally the church that was founded by Jesus Christ

I'll never understand proddie logic.

Reminder, that (((Catholicism))) is a murderous totalitarian sect, that have been practicing occultismm intimidation and manipulation for centuries.

Reminder, that the (((Old Testament))) is not a Christian book, but a panorama of jewish bloody history and cruel traditions (most of which are disgusting, like circumcision, sacrifices, incest, etc).

Reminder, that (((Jehovah))) is not the True God that is not of this world, but a jewish demon.

Reminder, that most of the rituals in modern-day Christianity were copied from paganism and have nothing to do with Christ's teachings.

If you like pepe memes you like and worship Kek

No Peter founded the catholic church. He may have been Jesus' disciple but he was a sinner none the less.

Today Christians ... stand at the head of [this country]... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit ... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the
poison of immorality
which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of
liberal excess
during the past ... (few) years.

- Adolf Hitler, quoted in: The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872

The old testament is the law but thanks to the gospel the law is null and void. Christ's teachings are the truth now.

>If you like pepe memes you like and worship Kek
Explain/

Neckbeard athiests and grown men who believe in fairy tales called "christians" belong together. You're both retarded man children peas in a pod. Christians are just as retarded as muslims but less violent.

they had zero political power and they never will because they are disgusting peasants

Looks like the next crusade is Asian Europe again

You belong to your father the devil and you willingly carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8^44

Matthew 16:18 "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

Direct quote from Jesus. "I will build my church". It isn't Peter's Church, it's Jesus's Church. The Holy Spirit guided Peter, and Paul to help create the One, True, Apostolic Church for the entire world just as the Holy Spirit guided the creators of the Scriptures.

Nothing to do with your statement, but supposedly China is becoming more Christian.

That was the jewish law, not ours. Christ came to the jews and offered them to lead them away from that dark law into Light. Most of them refused.
We, white people, on the other hand, were NEVER bound by that jewish law, that is why for us the Old Testament is only a memo about what judaism really is.

As an Anglican, only High Church allowed

I always interpreted Jesus' church as the teaching he imparted to us, and Peter's as the catholic since it is an earthly church since he is widely regarded as the first pope, maybe I'm wrong, if I was perfect I'd be Jesus and I'm not.

Do you know what this is in pic related?

In front of the Vatican stands the very same obelisk that once stood in Egypt. The very same obelisk that once stood at the ancient temple which was the centre of Egyptian paganism, now stands before the Vatican.

It stands in the middle of a Ba'al cross.

You say you have no idea huh? Look around.
Yes Christ started his church there but it fell away just as we were told it would. This is no surprise. They took on too much paganism and got way too corrupt. Look at the history of Popes. Some murdered their own mothers and robbed graves.

I'm not saying this to talk down on Catholics but on Catholicism it's self.

Well with those digits it seems you are wrong.

>christians never had political power
>catholic church declares charlemagne king of europe

Here is pic related that I forgot.

A jew as "inhabitant of Judea", yes.

>but it fell away just as we were told it would.

Yet it's still the biggest church on the planet and Vatican City hasn't moved in how long?

Why are people coming into this thread saying stupid anti-catholic stuff with no clue what they are talking about?

Wow that's spoopy, I must be wrong then. I mean Peter was his disciple so you'd think he would listen to Jesus anyway on how to make a church now that I think about it.

Can you make a short discourse on the Vatican II, please, desu ?

in nazi germany you moron
larp all you want about being a christkike but you're no nazi

Wow a fucking obelisk that can be used as a sun-dial, like no other fucking culture on the planet has discovered this but the ancient egyptians. Totally must be heresy!

Do u guys understand that there are UUUUUUUUUUUGE differencies between early Christian ways. And modern massive retardation?

Only (((their))) hatred still in place.

That makes absolutely no sense. You're a LARPer.

>Why are people coming into this thread saying stupid anti-catholic stuff with no clue what they are talking about?
I kinda blame Jesus for it since he told us that we will be hated. But we are hated in such stupid way...

>Fell away

That's meant spiritually and not in a literal physical sense.

Perhaps you took for granted all the mercy the Lord has given you and grown spoiled because of it. Repent or face damnation with this life

Amen

Sup Forums is a traditional Catholic board

youtube.com/watch?v=uMMCzoVC0JY

He was given the keys to the gates of Heaven by Jesus himself.

I'm not sure if catholic teachings on the Bible are correct, only God knows, but catholics do believe in Christ as their Lord and Savior.

That's why they always say St. Peter guards the pearly gates of heaven.

Explain the Vatican II, please. that should clear it all up.

Yes, in fact it is.

You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and completely break down their sacred pillars. Exodus 23:24

But you shall destroy their altars, break their sacred pillars, and cut down their wooden images Exodus 34:13

You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am the Lord your God Leviticus 26:1

But thus you shall deal with them: you shall destroy their altars, and break down their sacred pillars Deut 7:5

And you shall destroy their altars, break their sacred pillars, and burn their wooden images with fire; you shall cut down the carved images of their gods and destroy their names from that place Deut 12: 3-4

>Sun dial he says
So instead of making one they just happened to say fuck it and pick the one that represents worship to Ba'al from the pagan worship temple in Egypt right?

You will defend the Catholic church over the word of God every time.

Paganism for you is just to incorporate Greek and Roman culture within Catholicism.

I personally like "the three little pigs" . You ever read that fairy tale?

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

#
Abortion has no affect on your life. Mind your own business. I want the Republican Party to survive but it won't if faggots like you keep having a say in it.

Real issues:
Border security
Economy
Creating jobs

Non important fluff issues:
Fag marriage
Abortion
Marijuana

Quit focusing on irrelevant shit while our country rots

Even though Hitler wasn't a christian he still bootlicked christians and pretended to be one, which clearly showed their political power.

This is a lie.

God does not want the idols of false gods muddling up with his Church.

This is a lie the church has told you to make the pagan stuff ok. Think about it man, WE ARENT FUCKIN PAGANS ANYMORE WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THAT SHIT?

You were told to destroy all images of false Gods.

>who cares about the literal murder of innocent babies dude haha my wife aborted her son this weekend it's nbd why do you care if babies are murdered?

Abortion is part of the Rot, the complete disregard for the sanctity of human life is behind all degeneracy

is that why all the political christians were stripped of their power and sent to concentration camps?

>"I am a Christian" - Hitler
>"that doesn't mean he's a christian!" - dumb dumbs

You might as well argue terrorists aren't muslims

dirty fucker

And? Not from the jewish faith so what's the problem?

What do you mean? I'm not catholic, so I don't care about this "second council".

JIDF please go.

Intelligent post

MESSAGE TO ALL LURKING, HERETICAL KIKES OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

REPENT NOW OR BURN IN ETERNAL HELLFIRE. ACCEPT CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR YOU WILL PERISH WHEN HIS SOLDIERS ARISE.

You're too delusional to redpill. Keep believing in that nonsense, sheep.
Fetuses being turned into ground beef does not affect this country.

That is ISIS tier behavior and I will not destroy something that was explicitly put there for reasons unrelated to any deity.

Sup Forums is a nazi board not christkike
if christkikes want to be nazi they have to place hitler above jesus

>the mass murder of children within a country does not affect the country

That's why hitler lost is because he trusted in himself above the Lord. He instead trusted satanic occult teachings.