Man, Trump is really going hard on illegal immigration. This man he chose for attorney general is hardcore...

Man, Trump is really going hard on illegal immigration. This man he chose for attorney general is hardcore. Like he is really extreme. Liberals are terrified of him. Thoughts? Also, I forgot his name, could you tell me what it is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kobach

>kobach
>go back
nice

I thought we wanted Gowdy.

Nope.

Well, there is only one right choice for that.

Welp, I guess you're right.

KOBACH WILL MAKE THEM GO BACK.

Mike "If you're from Mexico, you have to go" Kobach

You misspelled Dick Black.

>black dick
why is reality a fucking meme

Kris "if it's brown, flush it down" kobach

Thinkpad

Whatever gets the more Mexicans out of the country

This is exactly what is needed, accountability.

Loving this timeline. Trump just keeps memeing.

Liberals have been getting some black dick for the past 8 years, they better be ready for big Dick Black now.

WOW SOMEONE WHO IMPOSE THE LAW

WOAH MAN SO NATSOC, IT'S ANOTHER SHOA

>yfw mexicans get cucked by BIG DICK BLACK

>Kobach said that he stands by his statements.[31] Subsequently, the Kansas Senate Minority Leader, Anthony Hensley, called Kobach "...the most racist politician in America today"

Is he /OurGuy/?

OK, that name aside...

A bill like that is fucking PERFECT. This is exactly what we need. Make the cities start operating like income redistribution schemes, and I guarantee you their "sanctuary" status will vanish faster than a black father.

Matt Damon

>Kobach served as a missionary to Uganda in 2005 and 2006. Previously, he had volunteered to help build a school in a South African township through the Get Ahead Foundation.[46] He has also served as a Big Brother. He was a national rowing champion (men's pair event, master's division in 1998; men's double event, master's division, 2001, 2002).[47] He is also an Eagle Scout.[48

This goys a fuckin beast m8

Kris "you have to" Kobach

Trump only picks winners.

i wonder if his good goy Uganda trip red-pilled the fuck out of him.

I know a few good goys who went to south america on some missionary work and came back saying they would never do another one because those people, while nice, live and act like animals.

>The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a non-profit tax exempt organization in the United States that advocates changes in U.S. immigration policy that they believe would result in significant reductions in immigration, both legal and illegal.
>reductions in immigration both legal and illegal
>both legal and illegal
Holy shit, he is literally /ourguy/

BLACKED

>Trump adviser Kris Kobach warns: No "free pass" undocumented immigrants
Literally fucking /ourguy/

Kris "Destroying countries who are sending their shit tier people to come live on the land of the brave and the land of freedoms. Sorry beaners and omar mateen clones you have to go" Kobach

God, I can see the crying mexican families already. Anyone else tired of all this winning? I know I am.