Trump is ashamed of Baron

>be Trump
>alpha as fuck
>manly as fuck
>protagonist of America
>all your children love you and think you are great
>marry some euro trash model and give her a kid with your 60 years old sperm
>he turns out autistic
>have to hide him from press, blame vaccination for it and even deny staying in White House just so nobody will ever see that you have a subhuman child

Just look at any "surprise" picture of them. Trump is always acting with indifference. He hates that he did not have another Eric, Donald or Ivanka.

He is ashamed of Baron.

naaahhhhhhh maannnn

>Melania will never be your mom

Why even live

wrong

at least he's high functioning autistic and not a low functioning LITERAL subhuman

To top it off, Trump is also a pedophile.

Barron will probably be taller, prettier and smarter than Trump

>ashamed
>still drags him out in front of the cameras on a daily basis

No he obviously is proud of him. He is after all the only good looking kid Trump has ever made.

If he is ashamed, he would be hiding him. He has him tag along with him, practically showing him off. He's putting a lot of effort into molding the kid to be like him.

I've also noticed Barron got female hips.

Did Trump try to abort him? Or did he force Melania to try?

Female hips are common in men who were feminized by initial hormones taken by women trying to abort.

>"have to hide him from the press"
>Proudly has him stand next to him in front of the entire planet as he accepts his election victory
>Talks about how he's great with computers multiple times during debates

wat?

Is Brazil making a bid for top shitposter? Canada has been awfully quiet in the days following the election, now is the perfect time to assert yourselves.

He's gonna have to move to DC, away from his friends. Might get homeschooled, if he doesn't get shipped out to boarding school.

Have to get chaperoned by SS. Computers will always be under NSA surveillance.

Why'd they name him baron? What happens if he becomes a baron?

>what happens if he becomes a baron
>if he becomes a baron
>becomes a baron

American education at its best.

Can you explain to me how does one become a noble, America?

Not even a Trump supporter now that i cashed out. But can you leave his son alone?

lol fuck off back to your monkey humping haven shit country, you huehue.

You're so full of shit

>shitposter = anyone who points out a fact that I dislike

kek I don't give a shit about either of the things you posted, it's just obvious bait

>Hides the king which is the most important piece of the chessboard

Like I love the kid but we need to meme carefully around him , he is so qt.3.14,
Whe need a white board who adopt him and meme him into a happy kid and /pol / is beyond this delicate task.

You can actually purchase titles of nobility from many small countries

You capture a knight and make his country of pay for him. You are now rich and a part of the aristocracy.

Maybe a board of literal autists isn't the best place for this strategy. We already memed him full control of The Cyber. He's definitively /ourguy/

He is not autistic, just a typical slav.

Male reproductive cells practically do not degrade over time as they are renewed every 90 days.
Thats Melania who fucked up her oocytes

>implying Baron isn't the mastermind

The kid is already taller than me and will get taller, handsome(no homo). If he puts on muscle he will be more alpha than all the Trumps combined.

False, he doesn't even squat

He's a ten year old kid you fucking retarded spic.

Barron is based

What? The trump kids look like fuckboys. Barron is the only good one.

Please be gay barron. Please be gay. It would fuck with trump so much

Baron will grow up to be one of us if he isn't already.

How is he a slav?

He's 10 he hasn't hit puberty and his shoulders haven't widened yet. I was the same at his age and now I have a V-taper. It's called not being Low-t

He is pure 1000% germanic bloot

Being one myself i can confirm

Stop shitposting about a 10 yr old kid.
Besides, better autistic than HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

Does the White House have a dungeon?

aussies were shitposters
canadians are now handing over shitposting crown to brazil

>Flag

Dude you're literally Russia with sprinkles.

All Slovenians are slavs

Young boys future is bright.

Hi, it's me Barron.
I've tracked you down in the cyber.
Want to say that to my face, bitch? I'm at your door.

Shouldn't you be getting your bolsa senpaiĆ­lia, Denylson?

>hips

Rate.

I shouldn't be talking shit because you're in better shape than me rn but why are you build like a rectangle?

pretty good
bench harder fag

He looks most similar to Donald of all his kids

>implying Barron isn't pulling the strings

You want to know what I think?

Trump suggested that vaccines may be the cause of autism. I think that Baron is autistic, and Trump is secretly blaming the vaccines on his son's autism.

Just a thought...

its a CTR talks shot about Barron thread. what a waste of time this place has become.

What proof do we have that he's autistic?
Francamente mi sembri a posto

>good
Work on your legs fucko. Keep it up.

>>have to hide him from press
an attempt was made.

Why does Trump love women with Russian sounding names? Is he simply into Russian women?

Exactly, barron would be hidden away like the Kennedy daughter that JFKs dad had lobotomized for being "rebellious" as a teenager and accidentally made her retarded.

I'm not being edgy, that actually happened

Want to see a fucked up kid, look no further than Chelsea Clinton.

This.

Barron is the mastermind behind everything. He is an alien overlord from the linage of Enkil.

if true at least he is better at hiding it

HUE HUE HUE
U
E

H
U
E

H
U
E

How the fuck did you get internet in the favela you fuckng monkey

>Canada has been quiet following the election

Because all of the CTR who use the proxies have probably had barbell accidents by now

Fuck off monkey. Barron is fucking cute and besides most people on here are a little autistic anyways

>He is ashamed of Baron
OR...... he loves him and doesnt want to use him as a pity pawn for personal gain. wouldnt expect anyone here to understand this though

Trump parades the poor kid around like he is Trump's pride and joy. No way in hell Trump is "ashamed" of him.

Definitely true that Barron is why Trump believes vaccines cause autism though.

My view is that Barron is of all the kids probably the most like Trump when he was younger. You cannot be as highly functioning while being so obsessive without being slightly autistic.

We all know. We acted as a propaganda task force for an entire year straight for free because of ours.

>what a waste of time this place has become.
were u here before the election? this is a humor board stupid

Barron is a coldblooded megalomaniac looking down upon everyone, you can see it in his eyes. Just wait until he's the new Mussolini.

no nono, this was the farthest thing from a humor board. before the election Sup Forums was nothing but hard core red pilling threads

now its basically Sup Forums.2.0

>tfw u will never penetrate his boipucci

>being such a faggot that you notice a kids hips

Trump will never admit his son has autism, he's the kind of guy who believes you should never admit defeat and announcing his son has a handicap will handicap him forever, not just physically but socially as well. He wants to condition his son into being the very best he can be, so that one day he will be as successful as all his siblings despite having a disability, maybe even more so with the advantages autism brings.

Also, they look like a very happy family. Kindly jump off a bridge, if you even have such luxuries in your underdeveloped country.

Still a privileged little shit.

>Implying

No it wasn't, it was Benis, Jafa, Deus Vult, Haha lets vote Moonman to the top of this "Best rappers of all time" list, and so on.

Sup Forums only turns hardcore redpill mode during a happening.

Trump is Goku
Barron is Gohan
Cell is coming.

Barron is autistic as fuck. He reminds me of myself when I was his age. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he ended up watching anime and comes to Sup Forums.

>top shitposter
besides australia of course

Nonsense. He's mentioned his brother who died of alcoholism.

That little nigga is running our country Joao. Remember BRICS? Barron does. Get scarce, faggot.

What does Donald think of Tiffany?

10 years old
3:00 in the Morning
Case Closed

mmmmm delicious bait, btw.

No wonder why Trump never thanked Sup Forums. He's ashamed of all of us!

>have a child at 60 years old
>kid comes out wrong

He should be ashamed. What did he think was gonna happen?

that was his brother's fault, though.

it's different from admitting your sperm gave birth to an autismo giant

Did he put him there on purpose? It could have been other of his children.

He's 10. Remember being 10? Imagine having a camera on you every time you squirmed in the church pew due to boredom, uncomfortable clothes and adult situations that you really don't understand fully.

It's not Baron it's Barron. Two R's, as in Barron Hilton, who is a friend of Trump's.

not sure if you meant the brazilian or yourself but damn really going for the jugular there

>implying melania is really a woman

You look like a heavyweight on the Auschwitz boxing team.

-10 maple syrup rations for you

Nice foundation, wop. Don't get complacent and continue to build and your ancestors will be proud

you ended up failing in your bids to attack donald trump and keep him from becoming the 45th POTUS, and as such you have no other recourse beyond.. attacking his 10 year old son.

not any of his 3 eldest children who are executive VPs with his company. not his youngest college aged daughter. not even his supermodel wife.

no no. you're such a gutless bitch you choose to go after *a 10 year old boy*.

keep on whining and crying you shit stinking mongrel. we won. you lost. cope.

I'm going to wife that woman and take her last name.

Nice bullshit you got there

If anything, I feel Baron would be his favorite right now. Everyone else is grown.

fuck yankess and fuck new yorkers

Baron Baron von Baron

I do remember that. I wish I could go back to being ten. Life is hell right now.

At least Trump is president...

nice thigh gap, sexy

You dumb fuck, you don't have any kids do you? If you're a non nignog, u love them no matter what.

YFW thread when archived is literally nothing but 300 posts of "Kill yourself Brazil nigger"