Ms marvel

ms marvel

I thought she still hates Carol.

Was this storytimed yet?

Everyone hates Carol, it's nothing new.

Kamala is transitioning and will soon be known as Mr. Marvel so Carol is filling in for her.

Why is Carl wearing a teenage girl's clothes? Someone needs to call the cops and tell them that he's been breaking into people's houses raiding their closets.

Good question, and why isn't it tighter? Kamala is probably like a size 2 and Carol is like a 6 because of her mega tits and ass. No way Kamala's outfit would fit loosely on her.

You've got that the wrong way around.

Bruno's ex girlfriend apparently saw that argument and picked up the communicator after Kamala threw it out. She uses it to call carol in.

not gonna help carol's constantly failing sales marvel

To my memory, Carol's costume is some kind of Kree thing that she literally thinks on and off. Probably has a function to change its appearance and everything.

>How can Carol wear a costume that is designed to be able to move with a shapeshifter.

yeesh

>Carol needs to be pushed in her replacement comics for gaining more popularity
>even movie won't save her
So Kamala in MCU soon?

Ok, let's be real for a moment, besides Thunderstrike, I can't think of a time when a replacement became more popular.

Sure, there are times when they become popular or close, but to the point where they overshadow the original?

DnA GOTG have completed eclipsed the Classic GOTG. On the DC side, Wally arguably overshadowed Barry for a few decades.

>DnA GOTG have completed eclipsed the Classic GOTG.
I'm mad, not because you're right, but because I forgot that there even was an OG GotG.

Is that true?
How does that happen?

She's so unpopular they have to bring Monica and Mar-Vell to prop her up in the countdown issue.

She's worst Captain Marvel, even worse than Phyla and that's quite an achievement.

Thunderstrike was cancelled for selling more than Thor

Even the Skrull was better Captain marvel than her, a better person too.

To be fair, OG GotG isn't that great of a comic and large chunks of it are just AVENGERS IN SPACE!

>returns to Ms. Marvel
>doesn't bust out the swimsuit and thigh-highs

literally perfect

>that face
If there's someone who could benefit from a burqa it's nu-carol.

>Walking Dead #175 outsold every single Marvel comic in January

Then why do they waste so much panel space showing her suiting up manually?

Not true, as DeFalco himself said there always plan to kill of Thunderstrike (and it was heavily foreshadowed). Also by the time it ended its sales fell below Thor's.

it was a dip but nothing to justify cancellation. It was the same tatic used on the Venom books and Deadpool. Even back then Marvel had a team that was very damned and determined to push what they wanted to sell even if it killed best sellers.

Tim Drake was way more popular than Jason Todd.

Scarlet Spider's two books and Venom were out selling Peters for about 4 years, Hawkgirl thanks to the DCAU has become way more popular than Hawkman. Technically Ms. Marvel too but that demanded Cap Marvel to get cancer and die.

U made me 'member Taichou Skrull ;_;

Kamala didn't call her.

>yfw you see an infidel

Please, if she wanted to go old school. She would have gotten her original outfit.