Here we go

Other urls found in this thread:

www23.zippyshare.com/v/aMda0Na0/file.html
pastebin.com/q1AW26V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does Angel have energy wings?

So how are we all doing today people?

why is jeen so sexual

A Bendis event called black vortex, he and Gamora had pretty cool designs after getting a power up, sadly only warren kept the look

That’s just her messing with you kind user she is really cute in this issue though

Nice to see the inverse of the Jeeeean meme

Beast is the most fuckable of the X-Men Blue men by far.

It makes me wish Adult Beast could get the "power upgrade" of shapeshifting by will between his human, classic beast, and cat beast form.

Oh boy, I'm going to find higher res scans and edit the shit out of that penultimate panel

The implications of that first panel are just all kinds of wonderful

Dude, that ice giant form is pretty badass I have to admit

Why would robots be interested in buying symbiotes?

Jean’s design is 10/10, Scott and Bobby have pretty cool looks too, I don’t care for beast and warren though

I think the third to last one is more exploitable.

>Jean has a bigger bulge than both Scott and Warren
What did Marvel mean by this?

Probably being controlled remotely by the actual buyer.

And that’s all folks. What did you like? What did you hate? Let’s hash it out

I don't like the "Face is Venom, the rest is an outfit" shit. Reminds me of Dr. Who, especially in that Venom Inc Arc.

>Symbiote ice
That doesn't make any sense.

Can't wait for o5 to be absorbed by poisons.

It’s the Symbiote Force user

I was thinking about how great it would be if that happened too.

So, I haven’t been keeping up with X-Men blue, since when did Hank become a wizard?

X-Men Blue 021 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
www23.zippyshare.com/v/aMda0Na0/file.html

>X-MEN - BLUE (2017- ) entire run so far, here:
pastebin.com/q1AW26V4

Thank you for including this in this thread user

that picture implies he either ate the lower torso or kept it.

>"If you thought my old way of making people gay was bad, what 'till you get a load of this!"

He could have tossed it down the other end of the alleyway

She's tired of mindrape and wants to try the regular kind.

And with the help of a symbiote it’ll be easier than ever for her. Coming this summer, Jean Rapes the Marvel Universe

And to keep it from turning consensual half-way through, she turns them gay.

If symbiote Jean is going futa and fucking the Marvel Universe while turning everyone gay, wouldn’t that automatically make all the now lesbians she’s fucking no longer consent to having a dick inside them? It’s not like Jean makes you a little gay, she makes you go full on.

Wouldn't surprise me if she was lez or bi, given her implied history with that chick who joined Drax's crew in his ongoing.

Was that the ongoing by CM Punk? When did this character first show up I wonder?

Drax #6-11
Deadpool: Back in Black
Now This

Huh, guess they're going a bit into the symbiote's life pre-Battleworld.

Like a year ago

Maybe bunn is fixing the klytnar stuff, the other symbiotes he’s run into called him an exile here

Really? Because that’s actually fucking awesome, beast being focused on magic rather than science just sounds awesome and has the potential to be sooooo terrible

Yeah, probably. Sounds like it might be a reference to Planet of the Symbiotes, which said something about the bad symbiotes kicking out or imprisoning the Venom one because they thought that it was a freak for wanting to bond with a host, not just dominate or suck it dry.

I for some reason imagine her having a half-sexy half-whiny black (or some kind of minority) girl voice.

yes they should totally take away the crux of his character

you should write for marvel

Are Marvel comics allowed to be this gory?

It kind of does. Iceman is made of "organic ice" right? He can be shattered and melted but still reform his body out of water, and turn that ice into flesh and blood.

So if Iceman has a symbiote, like fully merged with him, then the ice he creates could then have some symbiote in it the way that Iceman can put a little bit of himself into all of the water around him.

Are they sending these shitters back in time yet?

I agree that Jean's is best. I like Scott's, plus it reminds me of Rightclops' mask. Hank is meh. Warren looks like he downgraded from energy wings. Bobby just looks darker and spikier, and thinking about symbiote ice frustrates me even with explanation making some sense.

gross i don't think i ever want to see the webholes

Jeeesus. Is that a retarded US thing again?
"We can show children gore, when its not red", or something?

When will O5 fuck off?

Jesus chist they're already rehashing Venom inc, but in SPACE!!!!!. At least that shit show gave us Anti-venom Flash instead of the worst X-men team period.

Wait until two months and come back to bitch about the new x men blue.

You predictable manchild.

It's always so bizarre to see that people are actually willing to deal with the brood nowadays.

Would you want to be anywhere NEAR a symbiote when doing anything with it?

>defending Marlel
Opinion discarded.

What am I defending? I just saying if you don't like this team, you will not like next team.

Sounds pretty defensive when you sling ad hominems at anyone criticizing Marvel's dumb decisions.

This is shit.

You asks the question, and I answer it. You want me to be a gentle with it? Also you didn't criticizing it. You just whining about the team.

thats not how Eddie shoots his webs, they come out the white on the top of his hand

In the current thanos run theres a part where hes staring into ghost riders eyes and it showes him ripping out some dudes guts.

I dont think they care anymore

I mean he can shoot webs in whatever part of his body.

I hated that no red blood bullshit, but I’m pleased that I’m the same page that you find a dismembered alien, you also see blood from Scott’s wound.

Nobody cares when it's non-humans with weird blood.

>anymore
Uhh...