Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykpDQhWlrBQ
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Rampart_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Waid
Into the trash it goes.

Thoughts on King Captain America?
People are afraid it will be a rehash of Secret Empire.

I heard there was a twist in it.

Was this supposed to come out today? I haven't seen a storytime. Rich was bragging about a twist but never said what it was.

Just read this. If there was a twist, I missed it. Seemed like a standard Cap in a post-apocolyptic dystopian future scenario. He meets a random street urchin that somehow has a working smartphone and they take a selfie together.

Substandard story, great art from Samnee as usual.

>I haven't seen a storytime
I think this is one of the books that don't have a storytimer since I only remember the first issue being done.

Really a LOT of books don't have storytimes, I didn't even know that Deadpool VS Old man Logan was a thing till I went to my LCS a few months ago.

You know what? storytime!

Only twist I can think of is that the post apocalyptic world Cap wakes up in is actually just 2025. He's only been on ice for 7 years

bump

I've got money on it's all a simulation set up by someone like Arcade or Mojo for "reasons".

Has Wait written anything good since Daredevil?

>that new yorker

Well, that got me. Well played.

>Has Waid written anything good?

I wish Samnee was friends with someone more talented

Damn!

Samnee should be at DC drawing Superman, dammit.

>It was the alt-right fascists that did
Aaaand here's where I get out.

Why are the evil Americans themed like Russia?

Uhm...

People are stupid then.

>king baby
Please tell me we are going to Earth X Red Skull kid. I know it's a long shot, but I'm just dreaming right now.

didn't we kinda just do this with Dimension Z?

ill be buying the trade just for his art.
when do the trades usually come out by the way? i know dc puts em out with 7 issues a few months after the last floppy in the trade, but marvel only has 5 in theirs right?

with bendis?

Where are you getting Alt-right out of this? It's an evil group that Cap was tracking down in his comic no different from the old Secret Empire (not the Nick Spencer one, the other one).

That said the Alt-Right is shit anyway.

I'm glad cap is asking all the fascism questions one after another like he needs to check every box before he can do something

This is nothing like Dimension Z outside of it being a dystopia.

I feel I need to read this with this playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ykpDQhWlrBQ

That doesn't look human.

My new muscle waifu...

>alt-right

What?

Oh wait... my bad, page 19 here, sorry guys :(

>Bomb Pop
What is with that name?

Now page 21, again, sorry guys, it was muscle waifu fault.

That's all... awwwww he found his dogs :)

Why do you take everything as a personal affront?

>Evil rich people are the enemy of "The People"(TM)
It's nice that they made Captain America into a filthy Communist. Captain America used to be the personification of the Constitution. Not all of this "rich are evil, poor are good" class-warfare Marxist shit. Captain America used to punch Fascists, now he's being used put out Fascistic propaganda.

You mean bad guys are good in this story?

Fuck! This hook tastes awful.

No, I'm saying the whole fucking thing is stupid.
>King "Trump" Babbington (Liberals call Trump a "baby" (he kind of can be) all the time, so "Babbington", especially since the entire world became a hellscape in "7 years".
>All rich people are evil Fascists who dress like the Monopoly guy.
I mean, holy shit.

>they don't even print garfield anymore
Well, at least there's some postivie aspects of this

Yeah, That is pretty theory,

Which Cap is this again? Is this the real deal Steve Rogers?

Why is Sup Forums getting so triggered by this

Can't they handle the bantz

Getting mad at a comic, like a bitch.

For a second there I was wondering hen Sup Forums became full of sniveling bitches who get their assholes bent out of shape over everything, but then I remembered that's it's always been like that.

Waid... let it go, bruv.

explain all the communist rhetoric and imagery then?

>He's only been on ice for 7 years
Welcome to Trump's America.

BUY WAR BONDS

It was meant to represent Fascism. Especially with the "Capitalism is evil" and the "anti-egalitarian" speel. The Left thinks that Capitalism leads to Fascism, which isn't different from Communism outside of a few organizational differences in the state-owned economy.
>King Baby
>Ultra-Patriot Acts
>Wage gap is the source of all evil
>All of the "elite" dress like stereotypical capitalists.
>"Rampart" AKA "Wall".
The only "Communist" symbols were the big red stars. All of the Communist rhetoric came from the butch dyke.

>All of the "elite" dress like stereotypical capitalists.

More like modern rich people. Again, "Rich vs. poor" is before trump.

>King Baby
It is nothing more than an insult

>Ultra-Patriot Acts
>Wage gap is the source of all evil

Evil death soldiers? Wow, we never see that before in any movies or videos game!

>"Rampart" AKA "Wall".

It is more of a prison than a wall that keeps away Mexicans.

So common tropes in media since WWII and possibly before need to stop because of MUH TRUMP. You sound like a fucking crybaby.

How old are you?

You have to be pretty blind if you don't see the obvious anti-Trump rhetoric in this comic.

The Alt-Right is a conservative movement based on white nationalism, created by the identity politics of the left. White guys went "Okay, so this is a game? Black Lives Matter, Metoo, immigrants are better than natives, and white guys are the enemy. Let's play, but I'm not going to lose". They use the same identity politics as those groups but because they're white guys, it's racist and cringy.

Rampart is a white supremacist group stand-in for the alt-right.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Rampart_(Earth-616)

It's like there are no other enemies in the universe. It's getting old as shit.

Or maybe you guys need to stop viewing everything through Trump filtered glasses.This is the problem with you people AND the left. Everything is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. Shut the fuck up already. You could watch a fucking cartoon that is anti-pollution and has a bad guy businessman and you'll still scream SEE IT'S TRUMP!

Right, just close your eyes tight and ignore the obvious propaganda - anyone who actually points it out must be the idiot.

>Cap knows the entire Bill of Rights from memory
I like this

>Trump wins 2020

Hell yes

I told you Waid’s Captain America run would turn to trash. And turn quickly

His costume looks like the red white and blue popsicle you could buy from an ice cream truck.

The Alt-Right are misunderstood heroes, because they're basically the only ones who'd call out bullshit for what it is.

What surprises me is that the villains always seem to be poor fighters. I dunno, if you put a group of Marines up against a group of civilians, I'd put money on the Marines winning every time. It's just so weird.

What's this 'bullshit' you're looking to call out?

That we're all different, and our lives are not equally valuable. I would save a Caucasian man over a black man, if I had to make a blind choice between the two. Your race is part of your culture, and it's impossible to blend people into a single homogeneous mass. We will always be divided along those lines, and it's not something that can ever be bridged. More, it's foolish to even try.

All they're saying is a very simple truth: Your country's not for everyone, it's for those born into it or those who've conquered it.

cringe

Take Black Lives Matter for instance. Their entire thing is that cops are racists and they shoot black kids. While cops do shoot black people, they shoot white people too. They shoot more white people than they do black people, and they are more likely to shoot a white person than they are a black person in a given encounter.

The only reason you see so many black shootings in spite of the relatively low population of black people is because black people break the law so much, and doing that tends to make you cross paths with the police more.

Casting the problem as "white cops are racist murderers!!!" is bullshit that doesn't address the actual problems.

>posting charts
not even reading your post. It's time for you to go back to pol

I'm more of a nationalist than globalist myself, but your explanation of it is pretty fucking embarrassing. It's more to do with celebrating diversity whilst maintaining that there is a mainstream/dominant culture that binds people of a nation and which constitute the identity of said nation. Globalism emphasizes a culture of individuality rather than societal/national culture. The individuality as presented through personal interests, hobbies, expression (clothes, accessories, objects), etc. take center stage. Nationality, as such, ceases to have meaning in such a context and its culture becomes a homogeneous mass with no distinct features. Cultural diversity ceases to exist.

Law of Inverse Ninjas: the threat level of any number of ninjas or other whatsits is inversely proportionate to their numbers. Also as you saw in the comic, those were just the footsoldiers, not the elites.

I like his work on Archie. I know, I’m a sad man.

>USA will end in your life time
nice

>USA is controlled by rich evil capitalists
>not by communist party of china
not very believable future

I really hate this future scenarios when USA is fucked up and rest of the world doesn't give a shit. NATO or EU would probably help US. Fucking dumb tqbh

Sup Forumstards subconsciously realize that they and what they support evil which is why when something a supervillain normally does happens they assume it's an attack on them.

It's almost fascinating to see how often it happens.

>evil group is called "Rampart", as in the national anthem rampart
>evil group is a bunch of extremist Americans
>not the Taliban, Isis, or any other foreign enemies
What American political group is considered extremist nationalists today?

Not a personal affront as I am not alt-right. Marvel just wants to believe the only real enemy of America are Republicans, Americans themselves.

would the USA actually let NATO help them or tell them to "fuck off, we will handle it ", Especially when the people on top are, well evil ?

>interests, hobbies, expression (clothes
same in every western country poltard le globalism boogeyman has already won, that's why the whole world is and continues to improve.

The problem with your scenario is that NATO/EU would be suddenly busy with an invasion by Russia. Canada and Mexico might help depending upon if the new evil regime attempts to block them from doing so.
The main thing that never made sense to me in these scenarios is that they gain control of the military. Most of the military is comprised of the people who would shoot the evil regime first while having all the firepower.

>thinking, learning, conscious effort and practice can never overcome an unconscious or societal bias