This triggers the Ameritard

>this triggers the Ameritard

Daily reminder that a gun kept in a house is more likely to shoot an inhabitant of that house than a burglar

Well hey, they need something to compensate for that lack of culture.
And it's not our people that die there.

We all know niggers commit crime.

That doesn't change the fact that gun ownership is the reason the homicide rate in the US is so absurdly high

>what are violent minorities? the post

Two threads with the exact same image posted minutes apart. Really made me think..

Get a life
Bin that knife

Whoa made me think.... once you exclude all the minorities the US has a still very high but not insanely high murder rate.

I wonder if the murder rate would decrease for the other countries if you excluded minorities....

Make you think

The only thing triggered will be our guns if they try to take them.

>finland murder rate 1.6 in 2012
>finland white population in 2012 97%
>america adjusted murder rate 1.5
>he's still smug
no wonder you're a liberal. you're a moron

Alright Ameritard, I'll give you that. Second highest murder rate, great achievement.

Then don't be a fucking retard with said gun. Ez

>ignores the fact that the murder rate increases 570% going from 100% black population to 100% white population in america

What the fug? Wouldn't it decrease... dumb Americans

Everybody gets a little sad now and then.

>implying its not niggers

>ignore the fact that the murder rate increases 570% going from 100% white population to 100% black population
>desperately clings to anything he can to make white american murder rate sound bad
we're witnessing levels of liberal argument dismantling in real time that shoudn't be possible, folks

OYYYY VEYYYY SHUT IT DOWN

Is there a map with no negros??

I assume that's why you deleted your post

ya i changed it from decreasing to increasing to make it sound more dramatic and forgot to swap the second part. you're doing the equivalent of pointing out a grammar mistake in lieu of actually having an argument. great job

bin your keyboard slimey limey

I pointed it out because it was such a hard mistake to make by accident.

What you posted was completely unrelated as well even once it was corrected

And it's easy as fuck to kill yourself. Gun or no gun. One small slit and your done.

Get your shitty Jim Jeffries logic outta here.

its not hard at all i had the correct form and changed 1 part but forgot to change the other. now make an argument or stop posting this retarded conclusion that you made in OP

it's extremely clear the adjusted white american murder rate is exactly on par with other white nations with strict gun control

I can't think of a single movement that is more emotionally and uneducated on the subject than gun control.

Like you just have to say "guns are scary right, okay sign this petition"
and then they ban some sort of safety feature or add a rule that does nothing for what it claims to do, and just ruins it for responsible gun owners.