Wtf is wrong with Swedish men?

Sweden has some of the highest rape stats in the world, way more than any of its neighbours.

Why are Swedish men so sexually violent? You guys seriously need feminism.

(((tanned swedish men)))

Imagine how even higher that bar will soar when those statistics are redone today with all the refugees.

I can't even. Sweden....fix your shit!

It may not even be "tanned swedes".

It may be simply because of fartrape, starerape, walkrape being considered rape or accusation being written into statistics as a real case. Who knows you'd probably get called racist for asking.

Swedish rape rates increased 1,472% since becoming a multicultural country, I wonder if there is a correlation here. Maybe racist Swedes became so frustrated at multi-culturalism they decided to rape alot of people?

yay were good at something

>Sweden has some of the highest rape stats in the world, way more than any of its neighbours.

Sweden has a very loose definition of "rape". If you look at a woman sideways, it's rape.

If feminism makes men rape so much why would they need MORE?

>In Sweden
>Look at woman uninvited
"RAAAAAPE!"

>In US
>Balls deep in woman uninvited
"Please daddy harder!"

>may be simply because of fartrape, starerape, walkrape being considered rape or accusation being written into statistics as a real case

Stop this meme

All sexual assault and so on in Sweden is considered rape so the numbers are much higher + lots of muslims

Because Feminists secretly love rape/assault. That's why they like rough sex and making false rape accusations

You have some mean meat balls too

wait.

I guess its the same thing!

in sweden you can rape if you're a migrant, some say

Blaming the black men when right to sweden is Jamaica with 50% less rapes. Sup Forums IS SO STUPID.

they ask for it

Probably this. Swedish men are probably so frustrated about their privilege being taken away that they're trying to reassert themselves through rape. Makes sense.

Much of it is because rape laws and how we calculate rape. Think here we sentence you per rape instead for rape, which leads to inflated rape statistics.
Brownies are quite overrprsenetated though..

>swedish men
>swedish

Wtf. I thought it was a /pol joke but no.
From wikipedia:
>Sweden has had the highest number of registered rape offences in Europe by a considerable extent.

Is this because of immigration or is it because SJW-Sweden considers a polite conversation on the bus to be rape?

>Sweden high rape count
>The country is mostly white
Obviously white people are rapists.

honestly the refugees Sweden is taking are very respectful to women. Hopefully the Swedish men will learn something from them.

tfw belgium has more rape as usa

to rape or not to rape. that's swedish question

Mostly immigration.

Norway and I think Iceland have pretty much the exact same rape laws and you don't see them up there.

the biggest problem are swedish women being feminists that label everything as rape and the mudshits that actually go about and rape people

Waiting for the standard swedish explanation
> It-its j-j-just because we report it more user, nothing else.

>Sweden has some of the highest rape

""""rape""""

>All sexual assault and so on in Sweden is considered rape

...including the disproven ones BTW. The stats keep them.