Questionable content

I'm not sure if I am happy or sad jeph was going somewhere with that last strip

as long as you're prepared to be disappointed

Polyamorous relationship incoming boys.

Did somebody ask for MEANINGLESS DRAMA!???

>character feels insecure about some bullshit
>rather than verbalize the issue, they get distant and bitchy
>character they're mad at acts uncharacteristically dense
>jeph squeezes like two weeks of strips out of it, unless the conflict is especially clumsy and he wraps it up earlier
>jeph makes more money than some doctors and engineers doing this
Yesterday's comic with the erotic daydream was kind of funny though

This is my bet too. Emily-Dale-Marigold would let him tick that box without further complicating the romantic lives of the main characters.

It’s a smart play; let’s jusr see if he can nail the landing.

>well obviously, why?

Poor fella. I guess he’ll turn up dead or something,

Nah, that's the Clinton sandwich, this is just Hacks churning out lazy drama for his paycheck

>>rather than verbalize the issue, they get distant and bitchy

but that's exactly what women do. and they except YOU to figure it out.

gotta break up the only straight couple left, after all
>is that too cynical?

The robo bitch will fix everything. You’ll see. Then Faye will fuck the robot. Surely.

The only Bi-racial couple left in the strip.

until brun harpun's ginger's boipun

if emily isn't asexual i will eat my entire hat.

NO
FOR FUCKS SAKE NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS GET BACK TO THE ROBO FUCKING

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT'S IT, I'M OUT FOR GOOD
see you all in a week

>well obviously, why?
Dale is Dense

give me a call when he impales his hand again

man this short girl is pathetic

WHEN WILL THE ROBOT BE FUCKED
STOP
STALLING

>see today's comic
>Marigold is jealous of Emily just now even though Dale's worked at Coffee for months
I hate you, Jeph.
I hate that you manufacture this shit.

>When are they gonna get to the robofucking?

>Jealousy makes blackheads appear
Wow, Jeph that's an interesting take on the four humours.

If he's gonna focus on these two, we better get some May outta this.

the art is getting worst

so is your grammar pajeet

Why did we shift from robo-fucking to this shit?

What? I honestly think this is a promising storyline. It's got more avenues than just cockteasing does.

This was always what the robo-fucking was. Granted I have seen real life non-couples dance around being together this way before. Usually one of them is a real dunce though. These two are supposed to be smart.

underrated post

I don't know if I can stand it if this ends up being Dale's fault.
>he should be more sensitive to Marigold's needs
>how dare he enjoy working with the people he has to work with
Let's say that I will be pleasantly astonished if all the characters can manage to act like adults about this shit.

>I will be pleasantly astonished if all the characters can manage to act like adults about this shit.

But that's always what Jaques does. He a conflict happen, then one of them (usually the male) apologizes and it's all swept under the rug. I'd sooner see them break up desu.

Right, that's why I'm wondering if he plans to take a hard turn away from blaming Dale, which will pass as a twist, or just do what he always does and blame the ethnic/sexual/other majority member.

In this case the everything we've seen is nothing more than Marigold's insecurities.

The real twist would be Marigold cheating on Dale with Emily.

For some reason this comic reminds me that Faye is a recovering alcoholic.

>promising
>we all know it's either going to be FUCKING NOTHING or Marigold is going to be 'right' and Dale is going to be banished from the comic forever.

Man, Jeph is going to stab himself so hard once his readers start taking him to town for making the black guy a two-timing cheat.

When are we getting back to Brun and Plug

Brun killed herself off screen. Clinton is taking the dick from the big guy.

Elliot isn't a passive-aggressive, bratty bottom who doesn't have balls to power bottom and Clinton will just sit there and take it like a bitch despite being deeply unfulfilled in his role as top. Eventually Clinton will snap and download the "Rape Proctologist" setting on his robot hand and Jeph will be able to rake in the progressive bucks by making Elliot gay and disabled.

Well that's two ways for it to go. I think that's better than Faye DEFINITELY fucking the robot just NOT NOW.

I hope not Brun was the last somewhat interesting character he introduced.

This is the only good thing that can come from this
I'll stop reading this when the robo lesbo happening begins or Jeph goes on an indiscriminate stabbing spree. Whichever comes first
I want Hanners to find a sexy fireman boyfriend but she got Martined

>I'll stop reading this when the robo lesbo happening begins

Why didn't you quit at the tranny fucking happening began then?

Oh boy

No, no. This is just regular cucking. The polyamory is being saved for Clint/Brun/Elliot.

Or at least Momo.

It's a jealousy plot, which is something Jaques can probably actually write. Unlike oppression plots.

No, brun and Elliot will make a Clinton sandwich with all the trimmings

After debating it with myself for a while I have decided to read up on everything between when I dropped the comic and when I picked it back up.

>It’s a smart play; let’s just see if he can nail the landing.
Do you fully realize you're talking about the last-place finisher in the Special Olympics here? Your Olympic-medalist tier commentary is way out of place.

Looks like Marigold is going to dump Dale

>I'll stop reading this when the robo lesbo happening begins or Jeph goes on an indiscriminate stabbing spree. Whichever comes first

I'm pretty sure Jeph has some sort of mental illness. He'll snap and maybe end his life.

MAYBE.

At best, he does something that either severely sidelines him (crippling injury, committal to a psychiatric facility, maybe his new wife divorces him), or he says something so incredibly stupid his Patreon Fans aren't gonna be giving him free monies no more.

>Marigold dumps Dale for Emily because heteros aren't allowed

What if Bubbles is all in Fayes head?

There is no Bubbles, just the yearning ofFaye to be an emotionless, strong robo-chick capable of resisting the booze and everyone is humouring her.

>maybe his new wife divorces him
He has a new gravy-train passenger? Oh God. Tell me's she's at least not fat, user. Give me that at least. Come on.

Then who sits in the armchair at thd coffee shop and sniffs tea?

Holy shit it's Super Satan

He's over six thousand!

This content is questionable, I'm concerned

what content?