Wait...

Wait, so this kid became a serial killer psychopath in adulthood on the side of being a weapons manufacturer JUST because his role model firmly told him he worked alone after saving his life?

Better justification than most real world serial killers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Well it's a combination of unhealthy hero worship, mixed with said hero rejecting him. It's similar to the Eobard Thawne scenario. If he can't work with his hero, he desires to be better than him

An this ladies and Gentlemen is the reason you always kill kids when you have the chance. They will grew up to do stupid shit like this. Anakin had the right Idea.

though im pretty sure Eobard also desperately wants Barry to fuck him too.

>Kids will eventually grow up to do stupid shit
>Everyone was a kid at some point
>We have all done stupid shit
>Therefor, we should all kill our selves
You got first user, I promise I’ll be right behind you.

this is literally how the average Sup Forums-goer would react if they lived in Incredibles world.

and if our average IQ was above 75

Ladies first.

Fuck that. I'd be trying to get powers the minute I stepped into DC and become a villain from the get go. You think I want Batman's validation? Hell no. Well, maybe Superman, but that's something else entirely

the guy's clearly had lots of pent up frustration and issues beforehand.

You've reminded me of a fic I once stumbled onto where a young Buddy fantasized about being fucked by Bob.

Brad Bird said he was schizophrenic and had no conscience.

I hope he didn't actually use those words.

Pretty much. Mr. Incredible could have been less of a dick about it and talked to the kid though rather than just brushing him off. Maybe get him to direct his focus elsewhere and inspire him to do something else first (I forget how the scene went but this was when he had made some gadget right? Even if it fucked up its still impressive that a kid his age could make something like that in the first place.)

Then he probably could have made advanced tech for the betterment of mankind rather than being an arms dealer. Of course who knows if that would have even gotten through his head anyway and he would have still continued to be an idiot about it

I'm like 90% sure he meant to say "psychopath"

Some people just can't handle rejection.

This was foreshadowing for the current generation of white autistic males that think it's cool to shoot up schools.

I blame the school system, video games, and the flu shot.

This. If it was Marvel, I would immediately try to see if I would be putting myself through torture to see if any mutant genes would pop up

yeah white people do that a lot

then someone should really killed anakin when he was young

>inb4 an user loses it to low tier race joe

Go home buddy, I work alone.

Would Syndrome fare better in DC or Marvel?

We need more villains whose entire motive can be boiled down to "Fuck you, pay me."

wasn't "because history said so" was also in play?

Always decision is the future.

If he was accepted he would've gone rogue because of too many rules, disagreement on how to do things or any other reason. Unstable people aren't unstable because of one thing, they just use it as an excuse to fixate on. Why do people keep making this thread all the time? Is this simple concept too hard to figure out on your own?

Are you thinking along the lines of extorting free NEETbux like the Phantom of the Opera, or a more sympathetic antagonist retaliating against somebody welshing on a payment like the Pied Piper?

He was always a psychopath.