Thoughts?
Can someone confirm?

Looks like everyone who has recently escaped niggerville is racist as fuck

>people with most niggers have most people fed up with niggers
wow can you believe it!!!!

wtf is up with Rhode Island?

Can confirm that Nascar is in most of those states

He's not wrong.

It's based on Google Searches and only counts white racism. Bullshit and gay.

The places that have the most minorities are the most racist. Diversity truly is our greatest ally.

I always thought the South, specially Texas, was the mostanda racist place in the USA

But what's up with the North East?

Depends where blacks, Muslims and liberals live, as they are the three most racist groups of all. Often violently so.

How do you quantify racism? The colors say that they are ________ than average, but what is the average? This isn't even data, this is just someone's arbitrary opinion

>Hawaii
>much less than average
Kek. They have a pejorative for blacks that is equivalent to nigger and massive, race related brawls are the norm at their schools.

>Racism only means white people
Hey dumbshit mayates and wetbacks are just as racist as whites

Beaners flock to PA.

Fucking NYC and Baltimore is whatsup

I have set my vacation course

Except, at the very least in the case of Louisiana that's bullshit. The places in red in LA have far less black people. Baton Rouge is in pink and New Orleans is in blue.

They sure hate niggers there

Based fucking PA.

I don't know, Vermont's very racist, this 87 year old IRL shitposter flipped me off and called me a faggot because I'm a millennial and he couldn't remember if I was a Hillary supporter.

>by number of google searches for nigger
They aren't even trying anymore

>Post civil war South has forced integration
>Post civil war North has segregated communities

You honestly think the war was fought over slavery? How's that red pill going down?

>But what's up with the North East?
We don't like niggers here.

>Jay Florida
>super red

Wish I still had the picture of their sign when entering that said "Niggers Not Welcome"

> Only counts white racism
> Above Ave incidents are in liberal cities and new york
> Trump states are blue

Kek sounds about right.

>Chicago isn't neon red
Oh its a white people are the only racists map

>source: Internet based measure of racism and black mortality

What does that even mean in this context

It's by searches for 'nigger', look closer

>Boston
>much less than average

Their methodology is bizzare. How much of a correlation is it between those searches and, say Rap music sales?

Portuguese

>Massachusetts not red
Its like they havent even lived here a week

Where is the average?

This map shows us that it's not white people that are racist.

>Most Google searches for the word nigger = racism

You have got to be kidding me, nigger.

Obama important a bunch of illegal "immigrants". Imagine if your tiny New England homogenous white state had a bunch of Spics come and ruin your economy, raise the crime to unheard of levels, all while they all refuse to speak English but still collect Obamas nigger bucks

>racism in Alabama

Yall aren't gonna believe me but I've been in this state for over a decade and we're chill as fuck. We haven't even had a fucking protest well anywhere. No cop attacks either.

Blacks and whites get along pretty well here

Genuine hate crimes (not just reports made up by the SPLC) and tensions are much, much more common in diverse, concentrated, blue state cities. You would expect that, of course. Living next door to X forces you to have an opinion of X.

They hate white people up there. Even the white people hate white people up there. This is why Trump won, we're fuckin tired of this shit.

Masshole checking in.
I can safely say New England is accurate, and Northern Aroostook County Maine should probably be light blue.
>RI is really really racist to just everything across the board.
>CT has most of them in prison, so.
>Western Mass has Springfield, enough said.
>No black people live in NH, and only in Burlington VT or on the Mass border of VT. Black people do live in Maine, aside from popular belief.

>Rhode Island
>Racist

Can confirm. Irish hate Italians, Italians hate Spics, Portuguese just meme around, and everyone hates the French Canadians

>utah dark blue

that's false, everyone here hates niggers and spics (except for SLCuck), we just don't google it, which is what this map is based on

>when most of those nigger searches are just blacks googling rap lyrics

>2016
>being a black man
>calling other black men niggers
>I drove my shiggy to the diggy, but the diggy was dry

>More than Average
>Less than Average

There HAS to be an average otherwise where is your base line?

>no definition of what average racism means
>no place in the country possesses the average amount
I know when i am being manipulated

Rhode Island is a failed state with some mansions by the ocean.
>50% of Providence, Pawtucket and Woonsocket is abandoned.
>Pic related.

You mean those filthy niggers beating trump-voters right?

this map is incomprehensible and gay.

>people that type the word nigger into search are racist

How objective.

Oregon is actually really racist.
Against whites if you are in or near Portland, Euegene, Cuckamas, etc.
Against everyone else if you are anywhere else in the state. Think Redmond, Burns, Zigzag, etc.

That's because New Orleans and Baton Rouge have more niggers than white people idiot.

So when there is "more/less than average" shouldn't there be states marked "average"?
Somehow there isn't one state which is just averagely racist.
Makes no sense desu

This is stoopid.

>No black people live in NH, and only in Burlington VT
Those are niggers from NYC in Burlington, they inevitably end up in prison for drug deal and human trafficking. Thankfully progressives are fighting for their rights.

That map is bullshit, all of Michigan should be red. We're the most segregated state in the north for a reason.

NYC is much more raceist than that
t. New Yorker
P.S. please get me out of here

So basically, people that actually live with and around black people search for the term "nigger" more often. What a surprise.

I thought Hawaii was racist as fuck - towards white people.

West virginian here.

You can be racist as you want within reason, even most random people you run into will go along with it as long as you aren't in morgantown, huntington, or charleston.

>Mfw sharing nigger stories with the local PD

Isn't it funny that there is more racists where there is more minorities. Hmm really activates my almonds.

>when most of those nigger searches are just blacks googling rap lyric

This. I mean, I type nigger at least 10 times a Sup Forums session. Who types nigger on google besides people looking for rap lyrics with nigga in it? Are nigger jokes really that popular?