Black user here

Black user here.

Why does Sup Forums hate black people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JWzjn0N9g4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post horse cock as proof

All races hate you.

White people are probably the least racist of any group in the world though.

we don't hate you here in germany
come home, black man

cause you're not cute

I like black people like Malcolm X. Everyone else is a nigger.

It was really a meme at first. Still is a bit. Over the past few years, it got worse and more obnoxious. I don't hate black people though. Just the loud mouth ones get on my nerves. Rest assured, OP.

Most dont. Some of us believe that different races create different types of socities, and that homogeneous countries are happier. I believe that every people has an ancestral right to a country, or to a continent.

Some neo-Sup Forums will tell you that the racists are shills. That is untrue.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

atleast youre not a k*rd

I hate the Dindu Nuffin negros more than black people as a whole. It's pretty embarrassing how badly black countries lag behind even spic ones.

Just don't be walking stereotype and we'll get along fine

There is nothing wrong with being black. Come to the west coast

Nigga stole my bike.

Not even joking, it was my first interaction with black people.

I think people here doesnt hate black people.
They hate niggers.

BECAUSE YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND SUBHUMAN.

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers that behave like chimps.

Black culture and identity is entitled, proud of nothing, and voting left. That's what happens when single mothers raise all your children.

Chinaman don't have white man sensibilities or political correctness.

Of course, you're gonna stay out of a black neighborhood at night. You gotta be nuts to go to the hood after dark or during the day if you're Chinese.

This.

Black people are fine as long as they have jobs, work hard, dress neatly, and are properly respectful.

This. Every race has it's niggers. Doesn't mean you are one user but you might be

Your black brothers and sisters are aggressive and commit an overwhelming amount of crime. They also smell.
However if you do the opposite to this and contribute to society, I'll respect you.

gr8 b8 m8tey

There is a difference between niggers and blacks

Big lips, prone to violence more than whites times over, gangsta culture, rap, obsessed with dangling your dick in front of women

...oh and the biggest stupidity of them all...

every time some black guy finally gets its shit together and gets educated and gets a proper job the vast majority of you brand him as a sellout and Uncle Tom.

How were you able to go on Sup Forums? Stole a computer or a smarthphone?

Have you ever sold drugs? Have you ever been in prison? Have you ever blamed your problems on 'the white man'? Have you ever get a girl pregnant and then abandoned her? Have you ever solved an argument by using violence?

If not, then I have no problem with you.

Niggers aren't people.

>every race has its niggers
But niggers take the cake with %60 of violent crime being committed by less than 13% of the population

I don't hate you man, I love black people.

I just hate that you let yourself be used by upper middle class white libs to push their globalist + identity politics agenda.

Plus, I don't understand why blacks accept sjw cucks? Most black people I know can smell bullshit from far away. These wealthy white libs are the biggest piles of bullshit in existance. They're just using you to gain virtue points in their clique.

>Sup Forums is one person maymay

Look at your fucking people...

I hate black people who are dickheads in the same way I hate white people who are dickheads.

If you're a cool dude, then race shouldn't even be an issue.

west coast of africa

no there isn't

Pandering to blacks is a waste of time here.

>((((1 post by this ID))))

Bullshit, you're an edomite

That is eerily similar to that gif of the party where people look at the camera with disgust.

Ain't that the fucking truth. Germany will take anyone. Cucks of the world.

Because the more of your kind settles at a certain place, the more this place turns to shit and becomes inlivable for civilized people. It's like 1% nigger is the threshold a society/city/town can handle before living conditions start to decline.

Jews have tricked whites into hating Muslims and blacks.

I can't speak for other anons, but I don't hate black people, I hate niggers.

Don't act like a nigger and we have no beef.

It began when they first laid eyes on a black dick. Maybe it was in the urinals of a public bathroom. Maybe it was in the locker room or the showers after gym class. But they all have seen it. It it struck in their hearts a deep sense of inferiority. They know they'll never measure up to the black man.

as they grew up, they become more humiliated. Girls pay no attention to them, but they all flock to the black man. And they knew exactly why. This sexual frustration, mixed with their already present deep sense of inferiority triggered a defense mechanism in their psyche to demonize and villify the black man

i dont hate blacks, i hate having to live with blacks

No you're wrong.

because you stole my bike

>That's what happens when single mothers raise all your children.
Lest we forget, single mothers raise all your children when your community venerates kikes.

I consider blacks who realize this brothers in the good fight.

Daily reminder that it's just you nigger diaspora that gets despised. Nobody cares about the ones in Africa - and some like that one Somali is even liked because unlike you he stays where he fucking belongs.

same except he stole my video game

To be honest I don't hate black people. I hate niggers. Niggers who try to pretend they're something they're not, who try to reject white society and rewrite history, while at the same time taking things from white people.

Blacks who who don't act like thugs and embrace white values are alright with me, just as long as they're not embracing white women.

I've never seen a black guy, so I can't hate you (yet)

BLACK MAN COME HOME

There can only be one King.

WHAT'S YOUR IQ

kek no
Jews are the biggest nigger pushers in the world. They try to get whites to tolerate them, not hate them. It's one of their methods of control.

Go back to Africa and you surely won't find any hateful whiteys

Blacks commit the overwhelming majority of violent crime in this country in relation to their % of the population.

I wouldn't have any problem with blacks if they weren't such a bunch of violent thugs.

My name is Jared Taylor, author and editor of American reinassance. Today I will be talking about racial differences in IQ.

youtu.be/JWzjn0N9g4g

>60%

How could anyone be proud to be black?
Your whole race is addicted to crack.

Or the goods you stole today

>Caliphate of Londonistan

Some of us are niggers cosplaying as KKK Sup Forums Nazis

Dont hate skin color. hate thug culture and "its white privilege culture!"

I already came to Austria, and i saw blacks, so stop lying and go out.

Black men are weak-willed faggots with the average IQ of a tangerine, that are slaves to their sheboons.

This. To be completely honest.

The thing is, we were just keeping you guys around so we could steal your genetics once we got to that point. Bretty soon though some white terrorist is just going to nuke the 8 black cities that holds like 95% of the black american population.

Then the spics and slants will get in line and we can glass over the middle east and remove the pests from africa to make it a vacation spot.

The problem is that black culture is rotten to the core. Dindu culture permeates even through the high achieving blacks.

I've worked with some fantastic blacks. But for every one of them I met, there was easily another 50 embarrassments to humanity.

this

Fucking hell neo-Sup Forums.

They're loud and obnoxious.

We don't hate black people. We hate niggers.

>CoL kike is buttmad American Kangz are starting to see the Jew

I personally don't hate black people. I hate the dindu nuffins niggers and the "OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD KILL WHITEY" niggers. Other than those niggers, I don't have a problem with black people. I've known many black people who are fine.

All I care about really is preserving white identity, heritage and a white majority in the United States and the West. If that happens, I don't care if black people who aren't dindu-tier live here.

>implying there's a difference
Way to buy into that Jew meme

Way to imply one must be black to be a nigger

It is REALLY hard to see why people believe blacks are just as intelligent as whites.

Black people like Oscar Peterson make me reconsider - I think a lot of what he does is genius.

But then I think of the literal retards that make where I live such hell and I just think we would be better off if we sent all the blacks back to Africa.

I would be more compassionate if I had any hope for them. A lot has to do with slavery but god damn its been a fucking long time. The chinese move up, the hispanics are moving up sort of, the jews move up, the irish move up, but the blacks are just stuck.

we don't hate black people in general, we just hate niggers. just be a black citizen and you'll be fine

Spotted the Jew trying to keep us divided so they can keep playing racial politics

noice

I do not hate Blacks
I hate no one for their genetic circumstance
Except the Frisians
I hope we can genocide them soon
Disgusting inhuman snow apes

I don't hate black people, but when you come to my country and try to change our culture, your asking for it.

I dont hate black people :) pol isnt one person.
Its probably about individuals, crime or some cultural reason.
I dont think anyone here hates the average non criminal black, same as with any other race or color. Also the over the top insults that get thrown around here are most of time for lulz nothing else.

It's not the skin. It's the race.
There are black skinned people who look like people. Look at an albino nigger and you know what I mean.
Only Idiots would make it up on the skin color, It goes deeper. Neanderthal DNA and all that. Bad shit man. Bad for our gene pool and we instinctively know it, is all.

Accepting blacks means accepting interracial relationships with them

Blacks can't be fixed, they are stupid and should only stick to their own race

nigger is a racial slur, grow up and stop being so triggered

>the jews move up

The Jews were never down you dumb yid.

get

Preserving white identity and heritage =/= hating all black people. I think every white person here cares about preserving white identity and heritage, as it's one of the biggest things discussed here on Sup Forums. That said, there are many black people who don't act like degenerate niggers and so I, and many other people here, don't see them as degenerate niggers. The only one being a nigger here is you, nigger.

I don't hate black people at all

I don't hate Black people but I do hate black men. They are the ones responsible for all the degenerate shit and crime. I've been robbed twice in my life and both times were from black "friends" so I'm suspicious of you. Black women on the other hand have never done me wrong nor give me any reason to be angry towards them so they're alright in my book.