They could of given him something that looks more like amour suit

They have a perfect "modern" Cyborg look but refuse to fucking use it

>able to be mostly practical
>not an Iron Man/Transformers rip off
>accents his bulk
>brings the signature Cyborg blue

>working out for a movie
What a fucking loser lmao

Does he even say "booyah" in the movie? Because if not, it's not worth my time.

Once, at the very end, unenthusiastically.

He says it in a trailer but i can't remember the scene in the movie.
I remember Aquaman saying it at the end.

I thought he looked fine in the film, and in motion. Same thing as with FOX Quicksilver. What was atrocious was Whedon cutting nearly all of his scenes away for more quips and shitty MCU feels pandering reshoots.

>knows what cyborg looks like
>thinks he can show off his abs
No one to blame but himself t b h

god i would pay actual money to see your flabby embarrassing expanse of an abdomen

user please this is a blue board keep your fetishes to yourself.

Hes got a role in True Detective apparently.

Could TT cartoon Cyborg’s designwork in live action?

I liked the design except the crumpled tin foil style to the plates.

One thing I liked about the new 52 Cyborg stuff was the design evolving over time.

My favorite designs on pic related are...
> Post Forever Evil
> Kai Toys
> Justice League Action

Anyone else not hate JL's Cyborg as much as they thought they would character wise? I thought he was pretty good, albeit a bit boring.

Favorite designs on that listare
>Joker's Playhouse
>Flashpoint Paradox (Only the before, the after don't look good)
>Teen Titans (2003)
The White/Black/Blue color combo is a nice one and they are a nice blend of human bodied with bulky machine parts.

>I thought he looked fine in the film, and in motion
I thought so as well. I think all the Sup Forums and Sup Forums negativity prepared me for the worst.

Also the JL one almost looks like it could be a suit of armor. Cyborg should have organic and tech elements throughout his entire body, not just his face.

Johns sold him as a robotic mounstrosity to the warner executives.
Johns pitched him to Snyder as an alien looking monster.
WB insisted he shouldnt look like IRON MAN

Snyder found a solution, cyborg "evolves" between movies and he has both a normal mode and a "battlemode" cyborg that is more covered.

Cyborg was supposed to be as important as superman or batman in this movie, we would see his origin, his mother's death, visions of the future and past with him. That's why Fisher was so pissed and was wearing the I love Snyder t-shirt.

But Warner and Whedon got rid of all that. The worse part is that we saw Battlemode cyborg flying in one on the trailers.

Was the Smallville one actually in the show? It looks awful

No one knew shit about cyborg, he was designed based on the stupid pitch johns did. Johns as a consultant was terrible since all his pitch about cyborg was bullshit, the only reason cyborg got into the movie was Johns being afraid of Kyle Rayner and John Stewart.

You can't pitch a self-hating, barely human alien cyborg to someone like Snyder. Especially when the designe team isnt familiar with cyborg and will go out of their way to not make him look like war machine.

Why does DC insist on portraying Victor as this dull, morose wiener of a person? It's so boring. Y'know, there's a reason the animated series changed his personality into a boisterous nerd-jock. Just roll with that, for fucks sake.

Giving him a place in the JL means he needs to be more serious. Having him on the Teen Titans makes it easier to give him a personality.

>DC

It was Johns.He had to sell him as something he wasnt

good on him for taking it seriously. getting buff means giving the suit designers options and giving the cg crew an athletic silhouette and posture to work off.

I just finished watching this movie, and honestly cyborg was one of the better characters, way better then the flash at least.

Cyborg was going to be KINO and these SJW cucks soyboys tuned him into some feminist garbage.

Poor Chad Snyder...

probably with the millions of money they paid him

They really dropped the ball by making him too machine even TT cyborg had more human skin

I'm pretty sure with the pic he posted, he was talking abiut how actresses dont need to work out nearly as much for roles

Yeah look at josh brolin, John cena would have made a way way better cable

Teen Titans Cyborg is the only good Cyborg design.