This is what the fucking liberals are doing to this earth. God, i want to fucking shoot ever damn one of them...

This is what the fucking liberals are doing to this earth. God, i want to fucking shoot ever damn one of them, what the fuck is wrong with these people? Jesus fucking christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FS2vM0G6-X8
snopes.com/anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulance/
youtube.com/watch?v=SyuwX8l41bU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUBwhNzZIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please come to the US, we need more immigrants like you

White man died, they celebrate with brainless eyes. DER LIBERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=FS2vM0G6-X8

Video at the scene.

>That fucking nigger flipping off the ambulance right in front of it

God fucking send us some light

then why dont you make it easier for white europeans to immigrate? its almost impossible.

bump this shit
if they keep it up, those apes don't have long

Bump.

This angers me greatly

If other was a life or death situation why didn't they just run the useless nig over?

just like all the other stories.
sadly, its probably bullshit.

Das rayciss

REEEEE
THAT POOR KID
REEEEEEEEEE
WHEN CAN WE HAVE THEM SWINGING FROM TREES?

Can her family sue somehow? Fuck, this is disgusting, what kind of sick fucks would block a fucking AMBERLAMPS?

What about all the LGBTQA+ and POC's that are going to be killed, or commit suicide because you racist fucks voted for drumpf? Do you feel bad?

Survival of the fittest, it's just biology bro

Well the media wont pick the story up, but if the pro-protesters were to be ran over, expect these headlines

-Driver confirmed Trump-supporter, here is a tweet
-Breaking news: black college PhD candidates in 13 social sciences disciplines ran over by racist ambulance driver
-The ambulance was white, racial conspiracy?

> a blurred out message I saw on facebook so it must be true

Are you people fucking kidding me?

That video is from several months ago.

Yeah ok but people have a right to protest, one death is sad but it's a necessary sacrifice to prevent a fascist from gaining power

prove it

>What about all the LGBTQA+ and POC's that are going to be killed
Not happening.
> or commit suicide
I'm not going to stop someone for choosing a free man's death.

>liberals post anti-trump bullshit on social media
>Sup Forums calls them out on their bullshit
>someone posts anti-liberal bullshit on socialmedia
>OMG I WANT TO SHOOT THEM REEEEE

Fucking kill yourself.

kLECK wills it

>Video is linked in the thread of them stopping the ambulance
>Video shows protesters flipping off ambulance trying to get through
>Googling "father of 4 year old dies in ambulance" brings up tons of articles regarding it

The ambulance has the right to run them over

The death of liberal facist protesters is sad but it's a necessary sacrifice to allow medical services to do their job

except its not, white europeans have historically been pretty much the only immigrants to have an easy time getting in compared to everyone else

You are one fucking retard

Not even worth the rare flag

the video is from a BLM march

>Googling "father of 4 year old dies in ambulance" brings up tons of articles regarding it

And all of them have zero verification, their only source is a blurred out message they saw on facebook

snopes.com/anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulance/

>UNPROVEN in big ass red letters

Again, kill yourself dumb ass motherfucker

Because white people come from developed nations that offer certified degrees accepted by U.S. employers.
There's nobody giving a damn about a degree from African Sands College.

who's the fascist?

Cigány

>(((Snopes)))

Googled the exact sentence the guy said

Clicked first result

>Europeans
>white

maybe 50 years ago, Jamal.

>What about all the LGBTQA+ and POC's that are going to [...] commit suicide

I actually do feel bad about this. I feel bad that people are scared too. But that's just the way it's got to be, apparently. People's votes shouldn't be held hostage by emotional terrorists threatening to kill themselves.

The video you retards linked is from march

youtube.com/watch?v=SyuwX8l41bU

Can't you see you're part of a psy-ops?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUBwhNzZIU
>uploaded in march

>(((fact-checking)))
>(((sources)))
Listen up, you stupid bleeding cunts.

You know how annoying it is when the Tumblr left yells "TRIGGERED" or some such at anything they disagree with? Or "Wow. Just wow. I can't even."

The (((echo))) meme, and for that matter "Fuck off, CTR", have become your versions of "TRIGGERED!"

Just bury your heads in the sand, don't engage with anything you disagree with. Just like the Tumblrites.

I'm white and tried immigrating to USA and it's impossible. You only take shitskins

This is probably just as fake as all the "some meanie trump voters ripped off my burka 2day ;;;("

It wouldn't surprise me if this was real, but I'd need to see a real source and not Facebook

The ambulance