What if he turns out to be the best president in history?

What if he turns out to be the best president in history?

Will liberals apologize?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/39da343a-9f4b-11e6-891e-abe238dee8e2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. They will say they created the conditions from which he rose so admirably, and take credit for him. That, or say everything good that happens is a result of Obama policies he inherited.

>liberals
>owning up for mistakes

Liberals are going to be too busy fighting among themselves. This needs to be our next goal, to help split them up.

>What if

Obama basically said that in his speech yesterday. The man is infuriatingly smug.

Probably this.
Liberals already have it in their head that they don't like him, it would take something big to change that.

They never did with Reagan, so no.

No they will double down because everything they want is regressive.

>liberals admitting they were wrong

No. But if he's the best president we've ever had, in 2020 they'll pull the lever for him when nobody is looking and then go back to talking shit about him.

This. Its is like people say Reaganomics caused the Clinton boom years. Spoiler alert: It was just the internet becoming mainstream

Yes.

Someone please post the picture of the tube image that explains this. Fracturing of weak points etc.

Yup. Obongo was talking himself up like the entire time. Pretty much said there wasnt much work for Trump to do when his team settles in.

No. And when the economy takes a dip during one of his terms as it tends to do every decade or so they will pin all the blame on him

If he's the best President in history, there will be no more liberals left to apologize

Reagan gave us no fault divorce, fuck him.

>liberals
>apologize

in reference to modern-day liberals, no
the premise of their entire political and philosophical belief system is being a little bitch
they were already running out of things to complain about, so air conditioning, snow, and the existence of police were becoming too offensive

Donald "Did I say a wall? I meant a fence lol" Trump

Donald "Supreme Court could repeal Roe v Wade and gay marriage? Oh lmao no no I love gays and killing babies, forget about that" Trump

Donald "Lock her up! Bill is a rapist and Hillary has been a disaster for our cou - Uhh, I mean, I love the Clintons, they're good people. Good people. We should all thank Hillary for her great service to our country." Trump

I think liberals like him enough already

Did conservashits apologize after Obama was a great president? Did conservashits apologize for Bush jr?

only if he makes liberalism illegal like they did with communism

and makes south africa white again ;_;

You think liberals want to make the world better? Everything they do turns to shit. Name a liberal city that isn't haven for crime and corruption.

>giant metal fences in desolate areas is a bad thing
>the President can override the SCOTUS on civil rights issues
>the FBI has had an ongoing investigation on the Clinton's about their foundation and liberals are too fucking stupid to realize they would never comment on an active investigation, which is obvious to anyone with any sense

heh

Let's not forget the same people who polled Hillary being +13 3 weeks ago will also be polling "his" approval numbers

Kinna fucked up that last greentext but the FBI has been refusing to comment on both the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative.

Comey was definitely fucking with Hillary by sending that letter and it was pure damage control for the FBI when he said it was over with a couple days before the election. (When the news didn't have time to spread to the normies.)

I hope the Clinton's are exiled to some remote island or something to enjoy their last days instead of locked up though, just because the liberals/minorities will freak out.

isn't this also how the right explains job growth under obama? by saying that policies under bush just needed time?

this kind of thinking is always going to go back and forth.

>Everything bad is their fault
>Everything good was our doing

SF, Boston, and Honolulu all have very high standard of living ratings

True but if Trump actually does go ahead and fuck with globalist plans, normies won't make the association between that and better living conditions and the fact that it was the act of one man.

How about
Donald "Within his first 100 hours, before actually taking office, Donald has - killed TPP - reset nuclear power relations - received 2 offers to renegotiate NAFTA - reduced illegal border crossings by sheer intimidation - created thousands of new high paying rent-a-riot jobs - ended the war with syria" Trump

Based favilabro insight.

Will the Brazilians respect a strong leader like Trump? People have the ability to talk to international communities with a simple internet connection and liberals love foreigners so Trump fans like you could redpill some Americans.

LOL nice projecting, hick.

HE'S NOT GOING TO BE PRESIDENT YOU IDIOTS HE LOST THE POPULAR VOTE.

"Apparently it says here, Trump has a -10% approval rating, wow guess we shouldn't enact any of his policies then. And back to you Wolf Blitzer"

>Liberals
I doubt there will be any more of those under the best president, user.

What if he turns out to be the worst president in history?

Will pol apologize?

Maybe in another dimension.

>jews
>apologize

pick one

Barrys job growth is bullshit anyway. 14 more million out of the workforce and he spent 15 trillion while failing

yes

bruh abraham lincoln literally ended slavery and the war that could have destroyed america before it reach 100 and neo-liberalys will hear that he was a republican and think "omg just like trump" and start to tell you about how much of a bigoted racist he is for making a decision on behalf of black people.

t. multiracial person who voted for the first time ever in life for president trump

hahahahaahhaa.

no

Its not owning up for their mistakes
Librals apologize all the time for everything but not to the right people.

they've dug themselves in a hole, if Trump does a good job they have to admit Hitler was right. Jew media will never change, I hope new media grows up and so they're irrelevant. Only having a few sources of cable news when they're all owned by the same people, saying the same things is wrong anyway and hurts democracy like last election

> blame Obama's failure on Bush
> Take all credit for Trump's success

Pretty much this.

fpbp

the Republican party better check the ever living shit out of that when they try to do it.

In only voted for him because I wanted to stop WW3.

I voted for him.

No way he turns out to be "Best Ever".

He was merely better than HER.

He will surround himself with peeps smarter than hisself as to not look bad.

>Just gonna hit Cruise Control until 2020.
PS.... check the HD pic related.....

oh he will

The only way liberals would think he is the best president in history is if he starts enacting liberal policies. Which would mean he tricked everyone who voted for him.

kek. They bitch about Lincoln not ending it sooner and they bitch that the emancipation proclamation didn't cover all of the US and only the confederacy.

Give them a reason to bitch they'll bitch. Reminds me of a certain (((group)))

>He will surround himself with peeps smarter than hisself as to not look bad.
you know that's a good thing, right?

only insecure failures surround themselves with even greater failures to get a chance to shine.

smart people work with even smarter people to get shit done.

What do you mean "what if"?

From Moscow to Manila, Beijing to Budapest, Ankara to Delhi, the nationalist “strongman” leader is back in fashion. If the US elects Donald Trump next week, it would be following an international trend, not leading it.

The fascination with strongmen spans autocracies and democracies. China last week took a further dangerous step down the road to personalised autocracy when it announced that President Xi Jinping now represents the “core leadership” of the Communist party, a title with Maoist overtones. President Xi has just played host to Rodrigo Duterte, president of the Philippines, who came to power through an election but whose swaggering style and scant respect for the law is typical of the new breed of autocrats. The patron saint of the world’s strongman leaders is Vladimir Putin of Russia, whose personalised rule still retains some of the outward trappings of democracy.
The same mixture of democratic forms with autocratic reality is displayed by other strongman leaders, such as Recep Tayyip Erdogan, president of Turkey, and, to a lesser extent, Viktor Orban, prime minister of Hungary. And then there are the strongmen who still operate within genuinely democratic systems, such as Narendra Modi in India and Shinzo Abe in Japan, but whose political appeal is based around the idea of decisive leadership, with a distinct dash of nationalism.

Alarmingly, Mr Trump’s political style has most in common with some of the most autocratic strongmen, such as Presidents Putin and Erdogan.

ft.com/content/39da343a-9f4b-11e6-891e-abe238dee8e2

Our liberals aren't much better, and we've been governed by the left for a while, only recently kicking them out. So I'd say the split is not that different from the US.

I try to convince people when I can, gotta use what I have.

It does not matter, progressives are air headed zombies who are easily manipulated. He is not even president yet and they are calling Banon a white nationalist anti semite for christ sakes.

They even made Trumps charity efforts for Veterans seem like a negative.

Everything he does will be given a negative spin by the media which the liberals will lap up.

Hitler was a great chancellor but he still hasn't been given his apology.
Even when we now know that there's no way in hell the holocaust could have happened.

If he gets on board with climate change I'll suck his dick.

He can defund planned parenthood, ban abortion, revoke gay rights, whatever.

I just want him to keep an open mind on climate change and stay on course.

Neocons are basically classical liberals so Bush and Obama are more similar to each other than Trump is to either. Despite all the shit the media and half the republican party has given him, Trump will be president with a republican majority in both the house AND senate along with the potential to tip the supreme court in favour of conservatives(he will definitely appointment at least 1 "moderate").

So, my point is that despite still being a pit of vipers, the GOP hasn't had this much power since Reagan and know going against Trump now is suicide. The Dems will fight tooth and nail but, unlike Obama, Trump wont be fighting a majority opposition in congress.

The DNC is in full panic mode after all the damage the Clintons have done to get Hillary the nomination. If they don't get their shit under control Trump is guaranteed a 2nd term.

>2020
>Trump was decent
>Repubs demand apology en masse
>Democrats begrudgingly give it
>Suddenly everyone is in harmony.
Turns out the repubs were just having trouble with their fee-fees.

so basically the same thing republicans have done for years with obama. that and obstructing everything he has ever tried to do through the congress.

>Will liberals apologize?
No

/thread

>If he gets on board with climate change I'll suck his dick.
>MUH GLOBAL WARMING DOOMSDAY PROPHECY DEATH CULT

thats ironic as fuck

He invaded Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, the Soviet Union, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, and Norway, and killed hundreds of thousands of their people. In Russia alone over 20 million people died because of the war.

He caused the destruction of his country and the death of 4 million German soldiers and over a million civilians.
He deserves no apology.

Look at what Tricky Dick did for America.

>Improved US-China relations and destroyed the monolith of Soviet-Maoist communism
>Ended conflict in Vietnam
>Established OSHA so you don't get killed at your warehouse job
>Established EPA so now you can actually breathe in Los Angeles without developing asthma (current EPA is shit tho)
>Integrated schools
>Put men on the fucking MOON
>Saved Chile from the communists

Liberals should be all over this shit, but nope, he was a Republican and he got caught (doing far less than Obama has done) and so he will be the WORST PRESIDENT EVER until the end of time.

Trump could personally cure all types of cancer and liberals would still hate him.

>what if
That's where you made a mistake. He WILL be, and there will be NO LIBERALS left to apologize

Liberal politicians, late night comedians, homosexuals and feminists who can't have children will. Basically anyone who doesn't have a place in a healthy society will. But most people in this country desire a safe country where they can live, work and raise children and if Trump delivers the complainers will start to look really whiney, infantile and sad and ordinary people will reject them.

They will deny it every step of the way, just like Sup Forums will deny any mistake he makes

Most people are idealogues, it's just too easy to be one.